Home » Executive Resume
» Sample HR Executive Resume
HR Executive Resume
The most important asset of any organization is its people. It is necessary to understand people's grievances and problems for the overall growth, and so, many organizations have a separate department called as Human Resource Department (HR department) for it. An HR executive is a mediator between the employees and the organization. The job of an HR executive is to understand the employee's needs, solve their problems and provide timely motivation.
While writing an HR executive resume, you must remember that the employer would be interested in knowing your work and skills in the HR field, so mention them without fail. Also, a relevant work experience will increase your chances of getting the job. Mention your specialization or certifications in the HR field(if any).
Alice J. Hall
3rd Floor, Alice paradiseContact number: 870-574-6433
3431 Barrington CourtE-mail Id: AlicejHall@teleworm.us
Camden, AR 71701
To work in an organization where I could apply my knowledge and experience in human resource management, for the growth of the organization and my career.
I have worked as a Human resource trainee in All Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for 2 years, and later as a Human Resource Executive in New Horizons IT Groups Pvt. Ltd. for almost 3 years. I have experience in talent acquisition, contract labor administration , salary statement preparation, IT industry.
- Masters of Business Administration(MBA) in Human Resource Management, University of Houston,Houston
- Bachelor of Engineering (Information Technology), Massachusetts University of Technology,Massachusetts
- High School Certificate, Springdale High School, Florida
- Talent acquisition and deployment
- Employee database management
- Salary statement preparation
- Conduction of time to time welfare activities
- Grievance handling
- Regular meetings with the employees
- Arranging seminars and outbound training
- Salary Appraisal
- Knowledge of payroll and HRMS software
- Active member of SHRM
- Knowledge of SAP and ERP
Company Name:All Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Duration: 2 years (Jun 2010 to present)
- Maintenance of employee database
- Grievance handling
- Preparation of offer letters, joining letters, confirmation letters
- Conduction of interviews of candidates (freshers, experienced)
- Arrangements for the employees going abroad
- Payroll management
- Maintaining Staff insurance record, and renewing it from time to time
- Conduction of exit interviews of the employees, and recording them
Company Name: New Horizons IT Groups Pvt. Ltd
Duration: 3 years(March2007 to Jun 2010)
- Conducting interviews of fresher candidates (both off campus and on campus)
- Participation in employee welfare activities
- Maintenance of fresher employee database
- Preparing documents such as joining letter, offer letter, termination letter
- Organizing community initiative programs
- Preparation of salary statements, pay slips, leave encashment of employees
- Record and monitor employee punctuality
- Record and maintain travel and tour expenses
- Record and maintenance of contract bills using software
- Maintenance of employee salary accounts
- Received "Best HR Trainee Award" in New Horizons IT Groups Pvt. Ltd for securing 1st position in the HR training batch (July 2007)
- Received "Most Promising Employee of the Year " in New Horizons IT Groups Pvt. Ltd. (October 2008)
- Participated in inter-IT company music and drama competition in New Horizons IT Groups Pvt. Ltd. (December 2009)
- Received "Rookie Award " for highest performance in All Solutions Pvt. Ltd, (September 2010 )
- Received "Most Outstanding Student award" in High School
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Organized a 3-day Health and yoga camp for employees in All Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Member of Cultural activity group in New Horizons IT Groups Pvt. Ltd.
- Captain of cricket team in High -school
- Team Lead of Inter-IT "Brainstorm" competition in New Horizons IT Groups Pvt. Ltd.
- Organized charity event for an orphanage in New Horizons IT Groups Pvt. Ltd. S
English, French, German,Sanskrit
1. Amelie Jane
639 Prospect Street
Camden, NJ 08102
2. Rose Ketty
2584 Berry Street
Limon, CO 80828
A Human Resource executive deals with the employees of the organization, and is responsible to maintain a healthy relation with them. He/she should be sensitive to an employee's problem, take into consideration their suggestions, and come up with the best possible solutions which will be suitable for the organization, as well as the employee. It is important to mention that, an HR executive resume should be written in such a way that the employer is convinced of your suitability for the job. So, try your best to prove that through your resume.