Home » Executive Resume
» Sample Customer Support Executive Resume
Customer Support Executive Resume
Customer support executive resume is created for the candidates applying for concerned opportunities. This resume should be made as perfectly as possible, because there are a lot of contenders awaiting for the same opportunity. They have many roles to perform, as these roles comprise together to make this profile; these roles are:
- Work within agreed service levels, striving to exceed customer expectations wherever possible
- Exceed productivity standards; such as overall accuracy; maintaining Service Level of Agreement, backlog management of departmental and individual markets and maintaining daily statistics.
- Take ownership of queries and pro-actively follow through to resolution
- Ensure all customer queries are investigated and resolved, escalating issues if appropriate, to the Team Manager
- Assist Team Manager and management with any special projects assigned, and provide backup to team manager when necessary
- Maintain advanced working knowledge of all customer service processes for different market segments, and communicate discrepancies/issues to team manager when necessary
- Mentoring and developing new staff to meet customer service requirements. Demonstrating willingness to assist team with day to day operations.
- Maintain professional working relationship with internal and external customers, customer service management and colleaguesSupport decisions made by management, and convey positively to team members and other C/S locations
There are many other skills required for this job, these skills are:
- 10-Key Adding Machine
- Moderate computer skills, PC and Internet
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional phone manners
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Maintain basic knowledge of Employee Benefits
- Commitment to Call Center Success
Making the customer support more strategic to your business, helps you gain profit in every way. The customer care executives helps in rising your organization for success by enlisting the power of the customer. The executives need to understand the various process frameworks of successful customer support, and see which ones make sense for the business. They should be capable of managing different tool sets available to implement your vision. They should maintain the working discipline at the work place, which includes earn, and then demand respect from your internal colleagues. They should be correctly aware about how to deal with global customers and distributed, global support teams. They should have all the knowledge about, and prepare for off-shoring discussions.
Lets now look at the sample resume of this profile, the sample resume will be of great help for people still finding out ways to create the right kind of resume, which would impress the recruiters in one go.
Sample Customer Support Executive Resume
1123, FGH Lane
Profile: I have worked in this industry for a period of 6 years, every year has been full of experiences for me. I have always gained fruitful experiences from every single day at work. I have achieved various refined and polished skills required in this industry. All the skills I have learned are of great help, and will always prove to be beneficial.
Objective: I want to become the team leader of a team of customer support executives. I have observed a lot in my previous work experiences, because now that I know the right ways and concepts that would help me be a successful team leader, I will make the atmosphere comfortable for the team members, so that they give their best, and my team gives the best output.
- Bachelor in Arts, from the University of Denver.
Designation: Customer Support Executive
Duration: 2 years
- Respond to telephone calls from customers as per the established criteria
- To provide support to customers after hours and on weekends
- Resolve problems efficiently and professionally by applying knowledge of software, applications, and hardware
- I had to train customer to maximize the use of their system. Training would take place within company facility, or at a customer site.
- Consistently and accurately enter database service activity, according to the progress
- To manage the implementation process for a new customer, from the time the sale is made, to the point the customer is fully operational (live)
- To coordinate and provide training at regional training classes for customers
- Promote and ensure that the customer service delivered is of the highest quality, and that the standard bar continues to be elevated as per the business plan for the year
- Participate in plans for team activities - may be assigned to represent the product in the Product Management Team (PMT) process
Designation: Customer Care Associate
Duration: 3 years
- Attend all in-house trainings
- Attend outside training classes when appropriate to improve customer service skills
- Complete CBT program within 6 months of hire date
- Promote reliability and dependability
- Complete Call Tracking tickets on each call
Mr. Steven Solvency
Customer support executive resume is the source using which a candidate can achieve an opportunity, or miss it. It depends on a resume, which makes the first impression. So, this is why one should focus on making the the resume perfectly. in the correct format, as this can get the work half done. The sample can help you analyze where and which part of your resume needs to be modified, or else, it can also give the right ideas of making a resume.