Home » Executive Resume
» Sample Communication Executive Resume
Communication Executive Resume
A communications executive takes care of all the activities related to PR (Public Relations), advertising and marketing. He is responsible to handle media related activities and promotional events for the products of the company. He/she should be an expert to seek the prospective target audience and hold meetings for the further growth of the company. This professional is responsible to handle the procedures, both in and out of the company. Generally, a minimum experience of 10 years is required for the post of communication executive. Strong communicational and inter personal skills are a must for this job. A degree in communication or marketing is desired for this post. The approximate (average) salary for the post of communication executive is $90,000. The salary varies with the experience, location of the company and job title.
A communication executive resume should mention your work experience in this field and the academic details as well. Put points in a proper order and avoid using big and complex sentences. A sample resume is provided here, have a look at it before you start writing the resume.
Essie R. Richardson
122, "Ken House"
3515 Marie Street
Tilghman, MD 21671
To work as acommunication executive in an organization. I hold 10 years of experience in this field and want to use it for the growth of the company and my career. To work in an enthusiastic team, where people are passionate about increasing profitability of the company.
I worked for 6 months as an intern in HallsCo Groups Pvt. Ltd., and joined the same company as an assistant public relations manager and worked their for 6 years. I later joined Bellinc. Goups Pvt. Ltd. as a Deputy Communications Executive and am currently working there for 4 years.
|1994||University of Tilghman||Master of Arts(Marketing)|
|1992||University of Tilghman||Bachelor of Science (Finance)|
|1989||St. Hena's High School||High School Certificate|
Industry: Bellinc. Goups Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Deputy Communications Executive
Duration: 4 years
- Attending meetings for new product development and policies
- Planning the promotional strategies
- Setting the monthly targets
- Understanding the product and assigning targets to the marketing and advertisement department
- Contacting target customers and promoting the product
- Handling media and press releases
- Handling the internal PR (Public Relations) section
- Time to time meetings with the employees of the organization
- Recruiting managers in Marketing and PR (Public Relations) department
- Training the managers for new products and policies
- Reporting to the communications executive about the monthly targets achieved
- Maintaining an excel sheet on the feedback of the customers
Industry: HallsCo Groups Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Assistant Public Relations Manager
Duration: 6 years
- Reporting the weekly progress to the deputy communications manager
- Training the fresher candidates
- Maintaining an excel sheet of the new product developments in a month and their feedback
- Giving presentations to the employees of the policies of the company from time to time
- Organizing outbound training for the employees
- Explaining the product details and suggesting the ideas for the customers
- Handling press meetings
- Involvement in the selection of the brand ambassador of the company
Industry: HallsCo Groups Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Intern
Duartion: 6 months
- Submitting daily reports to the deputy communications manager
- Understanding the product and making surveys in different areas for promotion
- Responsible for cold calling (calling the customers and explaining the product)
- Giving presentations of the new ideas and strategies to promote the product in a targeted audience
Certifications and skills:
- CRM (Customer relationship Manager) Certification
- Knowledge of computer languages and MS-office
- Effective speaker
- Diploma in Journalism (Distance Learning)
- Currently pursuing LLB (Distance Learning)
Singing, dancing, playing Su-doku
Date of Birth: 30 May, 1978
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Spanish, German
- Awarded first place in paper presentation on "Marketing strategies" in HallsCo Groups Pvt. Ltd.
- Elena M. Ulrich
Flat No. 43,"Elena house"
1863 Pine Tree Lane
Sterling, MD 20166
- Kevin L. Trevino
Flat No.90, "K bunglow"
231 Quiet Valley Lane
Montrose, CA 91214
Conatct Number: 89-5985-8987
Email Id: KevinLTrevino@teleworm.us
The sample communication executive resume given above will definitely help you to write a good resume. It is important to mention your work details point wise, because when the employer will scan through your resume, he/she will get an overall idea of the work background easily.