Home » Executive Resume
» Sample Automotive Account Executive Resume
Automotive Account Executive Resume
Automotive account executive resume must be strongly goal oriented enough to strike the very attention of your prospective job employer. You have to skillfully describe your related skills and abilities, your professional capabilities, and varied area of interest. These are some of the exceptional strong points that can keenly drive the attention of your recruiter. Focus on your major qualifications, and major accomplishments, which would compel your reader or employer to short list you for the applied job position.
Generally, this is quite a distinguishing designation and therefore, candidates should have the complete potential to handle the assigned internal and external activities. In addition, they have to look after the advertising market, handle the existing accounts, and associated credit list, manage the organizational communication with several clients, and supervise the major automotive accounts on a regular basis.
Applicants who wish to excel in their professional career, should draft an impressive application that can build their future. Follow this particular resume sample for the position of automotive account executive.
Hilde W. Scott
730 Jett Lane,
Baldwin Park, CA - 1706
Contact no.: (310) 690-0583
In search of a better job opportunity in a well-reputed institution, where I can skillfully utilize my credentials and overall experience in this particular field. Wish to gain more experience and prove an asset to the organization.
Responsible and dedicated enough to handle varied kinds of accounting operations; five years of complete experience in this particular field. Awarded for systematically handling the domestic and international clients and their requests.
- Course: Masters in Financial Statistics
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Metropolitan State College of Denver, Colorado, CO
- Course: Bachelors in Automotive Designing
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Colorado Technical University, Colorado, CO
- Adams State High School, New York, NY
- Ability to perform varied kinds of marketing activities with complete efficiency
- In-depth knowledge regarding market stability, financial statistics, and market changing ratio.
- Complete understanding regarding mathematical calculations, theory about public relations, etc.
- Expert to work on different kinds of platforms like windows 7/XP, Linux, etc.
- Strong ability to handle various Microsoft applications suites that include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point, etc.
- Exceptional and sound knowledge regarding sales of automotive technology and necessary sales products.
- Strong and effective communicational skills and abilities
- Ability to handle the basic and special business, and associated account concepts
- Flexible to work for irregular hours, and for longer periods on weekends
- Skilled in dealing with minor and major issues of the changing market
- Competent in training the newly appointed staff members systematically and efficiently
- Capable of maintaining better and healthy relationship with other staff members
Current Employer: Wilson & Group Automotive Engineering, Philadelphia, PA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Automotive Account Engineer
- Looked after the important and internal account activities, and keenly administered the automotive creative section.
- Supervised the monthly and annual accounts, and systematically planned and prepared the annual budget for the organization.
- Created different kinds of presentations for domestic and international clients or customers, and reported it to the administrative division.
- Generated new and developed plans for creative execution, media activities, prospective marketing techniques, etc.
- Supervised the major business deals, and estimated the overall project development and planning costs.
Previous Employer: Galore Group of Automotive Services, New York, NY (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Automotive Account Services
- Communicated with various internal and external clients for handling the automotive and associated creative section.
- Assisted the senior developers and account executives in handling the important advertising campaigns for automotive.
- Interacted with various educated clients for handling the existing accounts, and associated sales for publication.
- Planned and maintained the overall general and special meetings, conferences, and presentations for automotive accounts execution.
- Maintained systematic records for major automotive projects, and designed new plans for upcoming projects.
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for generating better revenue for the sales period of 2011-2012
- Awarded for maintaining the assigned sales record, and benefiting the organization with enhanced professional and corporate relationship.
- Complimented for negotiating with the special vendors, implementing the developed strategies, etc.
- Honored for planning the corporate assignments, maintaining the overall accounts for automotive, supervising the transaction records, etc., in Galore Group of Automotive Services.
Samuel Rowling - Finance Manager
Row & Sons Automotive Incorporation
Mary James - Control Engineer
Florence & Sons Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New Jersey and San Jose
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Hilde W. Scott
Follow this perfect resume sample for the available position of an automotive account executive. Try to focus on your basic skill-sets and other exceptional credentials that would assist you in excelling in your professional career. Go through this systematic resume application, and construct your exceptional application that would help you in achieving your goals and objectives.