Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Certified Software Quality Engineer Resume
Certified Software Quality Engineer Resume
Certified software quality engineer should have a well-defined, relevant, and concise resume in order to seal the deal in their favor. Usually, a resume is nothing but a clear representation of your exceptional skills and abilities, educational background, overall work experience, and major achievements. These basic factors are extremely necessary to make a distinctive impression on your prospective job employer. In addition, your resume must be appealing, hard-hitting, and impressive enough to force them to select you for an interview.
This is quite a technical job profession, and engineers from an expert arena here are assigned to various software verification system. In addition, they are also responsible for handling the software testing procedures, looking after the quality of the new software products, maintaining, and fixing the troubleshoots of the software, and monitor their quality metrics. In other words, they are in sole charge of dealing with various software operations, and associated maintenance work.
This in particular, is an extremely powerful tool that can skillfully shape your professional career. Applicants, who wish to cult their career in this field, should draft an impressive application with the provided basic guidelines for certified software quality engineer resume.
Eric C. Davis
4691 May Street,
Canoe, KY - 41316
Contact no.: (606) 295-6789
In search of a better job position as a certified software quality engineer in a well-established institution in order to utilize my exceptional experience and abilities in the growth of the organization. Wish to work with a well-equipped professional team, and gain more knowledge.
Proficient and skilled in handling the domestic and international clients for product purposes; five years of complete experience in the software testing field. Honored for designing new software products, and systematically using for company's progress.
- Course: Certification in Software Testing
Year: August, 2009 - July, 2010
Institute: Fort Valley State University, Georgia, GA
- Course: M.S(Master of Science) Embedded system Designing
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia, GA
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Computer Engineering
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Columbus State University, Georgia, GA
- Richmont Community High School, Canoe, KY
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Capable of working efficiently on various operating systems like Windows XP, Linux, UNIX, MS-DOS, etc.
- Remarkable knowledge and understanding regarding various programming languages like C, C++, JAVA, TSL, etc.
- Competent in handling the technical complexity of the software modules and equipment
- Qualified and well-expert in handling various Microsoft software like MS Power point, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Proficient in running various software testing tools like Win Runner, Rational Team Test, Matlab, E-Tester, etc.
- Exceptional knowledge regarding various databases like Oracle 8, MS-Access, etc.
- Responsible, and qualified enough o deal with various domestic, and international clients or customers
- Strong knowledge for dealing with various critical and peer pressure situations
- Flexible to travel around the globe for sales and marketing purposes
- Skilled in having professional relationship with all staff members
- Great communicator, and highly work oriented, with complete efficiency
- Possess strong technical skills, and capable of handling financial models
Current Employer: Icomma Solutions Pvt. Ltd., San Francisco, CA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Certified Software Quality Engineer
- Handled the assigned roles and responsibilities, responsibly looked after the management skills and abilities, and guided the testing work of the dynamic group
- Developed several kinds of user related documents for the better understanding of software quality and its stability
- Monitored the overall functioning of the newly designed software products, designed several quality check tools for different software, etc.
- Conducted several experiments, and skillfully applied them to check the best features of the software product
Previous Employer: Aglient Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., Illinois, IL (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Software Quality Engineer
- Monitored the overall testing procedures of different software products, and responsibly created appropriate verification reports
- Designed, and systematically established statistical reports by looking at the sample size of the products, and associated acceptable error
- Communicated with various clients regarding product opinion, and systematically generated reports, and summarized data for the software products
- Assisted the testing, and supervising staff members in analyzing the functional problem of the software design, checking their characteristic controls, and fixing minor errors through relevant procedures
Achievements and Awards:
- Positively remarked for handling the sequential sampling, and quality checking of the software products
- Appreciated for designing new methods, and sound procedures for checking the quality, and associated features of the products
- Complimented for responsibly handling the overseas meetings and conferences, looking after the functions of important projects, etc.
- Rewarded as "Best Certified Engineer" for skillfully handling the streamline process, looking after the testing and sampling procedures, conducting statistical analysis, etc. in Aglient Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.
Provided, if requested for it.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Dallas and Florida.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Eric C. Davis
In order to excel in your professional field, and area of expertise, you have to make an effort in drafting an impressive resume application. For your reference, you are provided here with, a simple resume application for the post of certified software quality engineer. Evaluate this sample, refer certain job responsibilities, and then create an impressive resume that assists you in getting selected for an interview.