Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Certified Quality Engineer Resume
Certified Quality Engineer Resume
Certified quality engineer resume must be creative, impressive, and potential enough to get a quick interview call from your prospective job employer. Basically, the primary purpose of a resume is to get short-listed for the applied job position. Therefore, you have to skillfully draft your resume that is throughly read by your recruiter, and does end into a trash bin. A skillfully drafted resume application certainly offers you a bright opportunity of excelling in this particular field, by getting selected for an interview.
Certified engineers should have the maximum potential to handle each and every assigned job responsibilities. Basically, these duties comprise of inspecting the product materials, monitoring the quality of the ordered products, meeting the demands of the clients or customers, testing the general electrical systems, etc. In other words, they are in sole charge of looking after the overall work of the production team, and implementing developing methods and techniques.
For your complete assistance and guidance, you are offered with a simple resume pattern for the post of a certified quality engineer. Follow this pattern, and prepare your own application for the available position.
Frances R. Bright
3225 Fairfield Road,
Darien, WI - 53114
Contact no.: (262) 724-7984
Seeking a better job position as a certified quality engineer in a well-recognized organization, where I can skillfully utilize my exceptional skills and abilities to the fullest. Wish to work with the organization, and prove an asset to the organization.
Responsible, and experienced enough to handle varied kinds of quality audits and associated engineering techniques; four years of complete experience in this particular field. Capable of dealing with quality assurance systems, and other software products
- Course: Certification in Product Testing & Reliability
Year: August, 2009 - July, 2010
Institute: North Dakota State University, North Dakota, ND
- Course: M.S(Master of Science) Advanced Product Quality Planning
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Minot State University, North Dakota, ND
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Mechanical Engineering
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Turtle Mountain Community College, North Dakota, ND
- Gilmore State High School, Darien, WI
- In-depth knowledge to skillfully interpret the technical drawings, and associated specification manuals
- Skilled and competent to work on various platforms that include Windows 7/XP, Linux, MS DOS, UNIX, etc.
- Familiar and good knowledge regarding statistical analysis, blueprint reading, instrument measurement, etc.
- Capable of working on various Microsoft applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access, etc.
- Proficient in handling the 3D methodology, quality testing, and associated verification procedures
- Sound knowledge, and capable of of dealing with different controlling plans, and FMEAs, quality systems, etc.
- Excellent in both, written, and oral communication skills and abilities
- Capable of handling, and solving various kinds of critical and analytical problems
- Possess exceptional vendor relations, and business management skills
- Skilled in handling the staff training procedures, and development practices
- Proficient in assessing the required customer or client needs or requirements responsibly
- Capable of maintaining better and healthy relationship with other staff members
Current Employer: Genset Power Systems Pvt. Ltd., Brattleboro, VT (2010 - till date)
Designation: Certified Quality Engineer
- Conducted quality round checks for PCO, and PCR reviews, and systematically planned for service advertisement
- Handled the complete analysis of statistical techniques, and ensured the complete usage of different control methods
- Maintained the quality check of each and every product, and efficiently handled the quality control and assurance procedures
- Communicated with different international clients, and supervised the product management department responsibly, and systematically
Previous Employer: EPSON Group of Technologies, South Carolina, SC (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Quality Engineer
- Assisted the senior quality experts and manufacturing engineers in handling, and maintaining vendor relations, and associated business solutions responsibly
- Communicated with quality engineers in enhancing the performance of the services, and looking after the process development
- Interacted with several business associates, and assisted them in their major research and development work for lean manufacturing, and good manufacturing processes
- Maintained complete, and updated reports, and systematic records regarding proposals, various bids, and associated cost estimates
Achievements and Awards:
- Rewarded for responsibly, and systematically handling the quality engineering solutions, and associated validation specifications
- Appreciated for skillfully looking after the product management techniques, and OSHA & FDA regulations
- Awarded for building 3D parameter for product quality check, determining the levels of manufacturing processes, etc.
- Awarded for maintaining professional, and educational workshops, participating in multi-streaming processes, analyzing the normal product distribution, etc., in EPSON Group of Technologies
- Appreciated for developing new experimental procedures for reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration test
Mike Frank - Administrative Engineer
Generac & Sons Power Incorporation
Donald Rode - Quality Inspector
Janeson Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Michael Sans - Site Engineer
Brandon & Sons Group of Technologies
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Kentucky and North Carolina.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Frances R. Bright
Analyze this sample pattern completely, and systematically prepare your own resume application for the position of a Certified Quality Engineer. Try to emphasize on your basic, and core credentials that captures the very attention of your employer. Doing this can certainly help you in getting a good hold over the applied job position. In this way, you can achieve your desired aims and objectives of your professional career.