Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Cerner Systems Engineer Resume
Cerner Systems Engineer Resume
Cerner systems engineer resume must comprise of useful and relevant information in order to make your application more impressive and presentable. Systematically, craft your resume with complete emphasis on your educational credentials, potential work experience, and exceptional work accomplishments. These factors would have tremendous amount of effect on your reader, and in this way you can easily showcase your marketable skills and capabilities.
Basically, Cerner is an international and public heath organization, that mainly specializes in handling the electronic medical records of the hospitals, and other medical associations. This public health-care association is spread all over the world, and systematically assists in managing and integrating financial records of the clients, looking after the Computerized Physician Order Entry.
In particular, this is a software-based, and health-based development organization, candidates should have complete proficiency in dealing with both aspects of this profession. In addition, people here are also responsible for transferring the documentation and other billing procedures from one place to another, looking after the formulation of other Cerner products, handling the technical infrastructure, etc.
Candidates willing to approach this job profession should draft an exceptional application. The provided sample can certainly guide you in preparing your own resume for Cerner systems.
Charles E. Meyer
4649 Argonne Street,
Newark, DE - 19711
Contact no.: (302) 309-7425
To secure a better position in a challenging environment as a Cerner System Engineer, where I can assist in enhancing the reputation of this well-established institution. Willing to apply my engineering experience, and incorporating my overall medical abilities.
Immense knowledge and understanding in handling the technical tasks, and associated network concepts; five years of complete experience in this particular profession. Expert in dealing with the different physicians and other office staff all over the world.
- Course: M.S(Master of Science) Networking & Security
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: New Mexico Highlands University, New Mexico, NM
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Computer Science
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Western New Mexico University, New Mexico, NM
- Santa Fe High School, Newark, DE
- Capable of handling different Microsoft Office applications, and associated basic functions
- Vast knowledge and experience in handling the online medical distribution records, and associated patient records
- Familiar, and expert in working with the Cerner Radiology, and Meds administration for heath-care
- Proficient to work on various operating systems like Windows XP, UNIX, Linux, VDI technologies, etc.
- Expert in translating various scripted languages from different countries, and handling the Cerner migration tools and utilities
- Capable of handling varied kinds of clinical, and associated research applications for medical purposes
- Extremely comfortable and compatible in communicating with different clients or customers
- Flexible enough to move all over the world for clinical, research work, and health-care purposes
- Skilled in training various new employees regarding architectural, and associated database work
- Skilled in handling clients requests, and their issues, and complaints responsibly
- Exceptional problem solving skills and abilities
- Capable of working in a collaborative manner, with efficient efforts
Current Employer: Cerner Campus Redevelopment Corporation, Kansas City, MO (2010 - till date)
Designation: Cerner Systems Engineer
- Provided technical support in formulating important data, and assisted the production team in application procedures
- Handled different kinds of health-care databases on a regular interval, and implemented several changes in their architecture for easy access
- Planned, prepared, and utilized advanced knowledge and understanding for systematically handling the clinical and non-clinical business systems
- Developed several and varied kinds of IT strategies for improving the global business, and ensured fresh applications to be utilized with the present strategies
Previous Employer: Cerner Citiation Incorporation, Andover, MA (2009-2010)
Designation: Cerner System Analyst
- Assisted the new business associates in developing the business goals, supporting effective usage of new technologies, and implementing new systems in design development
- Handled various international projects, looked after the cold paper trails regarding health administration, etc.
- Organized, and handled several meetings, conferences, and presentations for allocation of better resources, recovering the troubleshooting, and handling the vendor management
- Helped the the staff members, and other analysts in integrating the applications for major productions, and ensuring the compatibility with server systems
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for systematically handling the world-wide databases, and configuring the network security systems
- Appreciated for handling the varied kinds of operating systems, assisting the domestic clients with their problems, and guiding the processing server handlers
- Rewarded for maintaining better relationship with federal bureaucrats, handling the main corporate office staff, fixing the organizational problems, etc.
- Rewarded for handling the center data model, maintaining the documentation protocols, looking after the research work, etc., in Cerner Citiation Incorporation
Mark Sloane - Server Manager
Cerner Physician Practice Incorporation
Arizona Robbins - Assistant Instructor
Cerner International Incorporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Delaware and Houston.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Charles E. Meyer
Systematically, follow the provided information in this resume sample. This perfectly drafted sample can assist you in understanding the format of a resume, with which you can skillfully prepare your resume application. Try to round your application with relevant and useful information, in order to create a good impression on your employer. In this way, you can achieve your goals and objectives of your professional career.