Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Camera Test Engineer Resume
Camera Test Engineer Resume
Camera test engineer resume must be functional, and relevant enough to easily target the attention of your hiring manager. Choose a perfect format in order to apply for the relevant job openings. It is worth to take a certain amount of time to draft a perfect, and customized resume application. For your assistance, you are offered with a best resume pattern, that can assist you in gaining the prime attention of your recruiter.
Follow simple and easy rules and regulations while preparing your exceptional application. One of the best ways to steal the attention, and create a spark of interest in the employer's mind is by highlighting on your key skills and abilities, including basic, and relevant information regarding educational, and professional history, major achievements, etc. Chronologically, draft your application, and send it to your prospective job employer. Looking at this professional application, they would be forced to select you for an interview.
In here, this is quite a commercial job profession, and therefore, applicants should have complete potential to serve this particular field. They are mainly responsible for performing manual static testing work, maintaining the other important project documentation, developing other team members to handle the automated testing units, supervising the latest techniques and methods of major and complex projects, etc. In other words, they are responsible for performing various kinds of testing associated field duties, and efficiently managing the assigned work systems.
Follow this guidance sample for the post of Camera Test Engineer, and develop your career in this field.
Debbie T. Thomas
2827 Taylor Street,
New York, NY - 10011
Contact no.: (914) 612-8011
Camera test engineer with three years of core experience, aspire to look out for a better job opportunity in a well-reputed, and dependable institution. Wish to utilize my exceptional skill-sets for the development of the organization, and prove an asset to them.
Remarkably impressive, and responsible enough to handle various priority, and regular work assignments; experience of co-ordinating with internal and external staff members. Awarded for conducting detailed research work regarding digital and image processing technologies.
- Course: M.S(Master of Science) Digital Image Processing
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Southern Vermont College, Vermont, VT
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Electronics & Telecommunications
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Vermont Technical College, Vermont, VT
- Sterling State High School, New York, NY
- Proficient in various testing-related software applications that include Matlab, Labview, etc.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding various kinds of cameras, and its associated lenses
- Familiar in evaluating the product testing requirements
- Qualified and well-expert in handling various Microsoft software like MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Sound experience in handling the digital cameras, CMOS image sensors operations, and associated high-tech lens operations
- Exceptionally strong in handling a wide range of cameras that include camcorder, notebook, webcam, cell phone camera, etc.
- Responsible, and strong enough to handle any kind of technical assignments
- Capable of communicating with wide range of domestic and international clients or customers
- Flexible to travel around the globe for handling test procedures, and other image sensing, and processing functions
- Competent in handling and maintaining professional relationship, with various staff members
- Dedicated enough to solve any kind of complex and critical problems easily
- Proficient in leading a team of 30+, and skilled in working independently
Current Employer: AMBC Digital Services Corporation, San Francisco, CA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Camera Test Engineer
- Evaluated the proper working of different kinds of cameras, and debugged the camera at module, and product quality, and testing levels
- Guided the other staff members regarding trade studies of different cameras, optic lenses, high-tech sensors, and associated packaging systems
- Responsibly interacted with several electrical and mechanical engineers, regarding the proper testing of cameras, evaluation of their prototypes, etc.
- Conducted wide range of documentation for camera-specific designs, related lens testing, and manufacturing requirements
Previous Employer: Vision Systems International Corporation, Palo Alto, CA (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Camera Test Engineer
- Assisted in brainstorming new, and innovative ideas for developing new techniques regarding the testing of a wide range of cameras
- Managed the overall responsibility of products, handled the multi-disciplinary staff members for the group action, and integration of HD cameras
- Worked with the development team to capture the unit test cases, and other associated development test objects for defining the testing process
- Participated in the the change control board, in order to identify the better quality of camera, and their lenses, looked after the necessary bugs, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for handling the research, and testing work regarding different bug reports, and certain quality problem
- Complimented for tracing the test cases, looking after the test execution status, and ensured proper version control on the management testing environments
- Awarded for handling basic client requirements, formally training the staff members, evaluating proper construction plans, etc.
- Awarded for handling the management and supervisory work, looking after the test automation work, providing technical guidance to new staff members, etc., in Vision Systems International Corporation
Brain McGee - Assistant Manager
Row & Sons Vision Incorporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Kansas and California.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Debbie T. Thomas
A clear and precise resume application can surely help you in getting a good hold over your dreams and aspired objectives. Focus on your key potentials, and exceptional professional accomplishments that can grab the very attention of your employer. For your convenience, you are provided with a perfect sample for the post of a Camera Test Engineer. Go through the pattern, and draft your remarkable resume application.