Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample CISCO Field Engineer Resume
CISCO Field Engineer Resume
CISCO field engineer resume must be advanced, and must comprise of your strong educational, and professional background. Such hard-hitting and powerful credentials can strengthen your candidacy. Therefore, put in certain efforts and draft an impressive application that is easily noticed by your hiring manager. Basically, to excel in this profession, you have to skillfully pique the interest of your employer by highlighting your most efficient and marketable qualifications and experiences.
Engineers being in such a responsible position, are accustomed to different kinds of field duties that mainly comprises of visiting the client, and knowing their opinions, maintaining the on-site work, and other associated activities, handling the provisional team, ensuring the proper functioning of the equipment, etc. In this way, they are totally responsible for looking after the overall architectural work, and associated conceptual field work.
Candidates who wish to develop their career in this field, should prepare an impressive application that is easily noticed by your recruiter. A perfect sample can surely help you in getting short-listed for an interview.
Giuseppe C. Carr
3472 Johnstown Road,
Chicago, IL - 60607
Contact no.: (847) 469-3521
Seeking a better job position as a CISCO field engineer, where I can skillfully utilize my past experiences, and other qualifications for enhancing the productivity of the organization. Wish to gain more experience, and prove an asset to the company.
Hard-working and efficient in handling networking problems, and CISCO based field development; five years of core experience in this particular field. Capable of handling, and managing different kinds of installation procedures.
- Course: M.S(Master of Science) Architectural Designing
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: New Mexico Highlands University, New Mexico, NM
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Computer Science
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Colorado Technical University, Colorado, CO
- Adams State High School, New York, NY
- In-depth knowledge regarding TCP/IP protocols, and associated HTTP protocols
- Skilled and competent to work on various platforms like Windows XP, MS DOS, UNIX, Linux, etc.
- Capable of handling various testing procedures, and preparing different technical documents for presentation and associated field work
- Qualified and expert in handling various Microsoft applications like MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Proficient in handling various customers, looking after their plans and associated work orders, and executing field projects
- Sound knowledge and understanding regarding networking protocols, external field concepts, etc.
- Strong and responsible to handle complex field duties efficiently
- Capable of communicating with varied types of domestic, and international customers
- Coordinating and helpful to assist staff members in their technical difficulties
- Skilled and expert in handling client needs and requirements
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Capable of working on weekends, and for long hours during priority projects
Current Employer: CISCO Group of Corporation, Lincoln, NE (2010 - till date)
Designation: CISCO Field Engineer
- Looked after the overall field work, and handled the major cable installing procedures for proper and systematic networking
- Maintained systematic, complete, and up-to-date records for handling customer complaints, solving medium connectivity solutions, and maintaining CISCO routers
- Communicated with several domestic and international clients regarding LAN security, building strong networking channels, and designing PIX firewalls
- Interfaced with technical experts and senior field inspectors for handling advanced, wireless networking channels, and looking after the VPN, and IPS channels
Previous Employer: Harris & Sons Group of Corporation, New York, NY (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Field Engineer
- Assisted the other field engineers in handling the networking technology that comprises of different routers, access servers, and safety technical procedures
- Interacted with several clients and official associates for offering technical support, monitoring small-scale networking channels, etc.
- Monitored the overall installation procedures, maintained systematic reports regarding completed site surveys, building switches and routers, configured the IP phones, etc.
- Assisted the senior field managers in preparing, and handling the clients proposals, looking after the designed architecture, and executing several priority projects
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for handling the unified communication channels, and looking after the client requirements
- Awarded for assisting the team members, and other senior associates in networking principles, field concepts, and sales facilities
- Rewarded for handling basic clients requirements, formally training the staff members, evaluating proper field research plans, etc.
- Awarded for handling the technical aspects, looking after the component level troubleshoots, maintaining the integration software, etc., in Harris & Sons Group of Corporation
Kyle Dans - Administrative Manager
Energize Communications Incorporation
Richard Simmonds - Field Engineer
Kyle & Sons Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Mary Jones - Site Engineer
Florence Group of Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Washington D.C. and North Carolina.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Giuseppe C. Carr
Go through this provided sample resume, and prepare your own exceptional resume that can help you in grabbing the available job opportunity. In addition, try to emphasize on your exceptional credentials and previous work experience that can help you in getting short-listed for the applied job position. In this way, you can skillfully achieve your desired professional goals and objectives.