Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample CISCO Customer Support Engineer Resume
CISCO Customer Support Engineer Resume
CISCO customer support engineer resume must be precisely prepared with appropriate and exact engineering projects. These true, and relevant engineering resumes should be error-free, and correct in all terms, in order to get a good hold over the employers attention. However, it takes a few span of seconds to be accepted or rejected for the position, and so you have to be concise while preparing your resume. Try to draft a professional and systematic resume application that can easily be accepted by your hiring manager or recruiter, and considers you for an interview.
In general terms, this field is highly imparted as professional and quite demanding. This is because of its continuous technical functionality, and better customer care experience. In addition, these engineers are assigned with different kinds of technological work, that includes developing the strong fundamental video, valuing the overall feedback of the customer, listening to their issues, and associated complaints, handling the special data and voice applications, etc. In this way, they are responsible for plenty of opportunities across various teams and sections.
Candidates who have the potential, and capacity to explore their professional career in this particular field should create an impressive resume application for the post of CISCO customer support engineer. This sample offered can guide you in achieving your desired goals.
James C. Elwell
4039 Sand Fork Road,
South Band, IN - 46625
Contact no.: (574) 807-4783
To obtain a better position as a CISCO customer support engineer, where I can utilize my exceptional skills and abilities in the better growth of the organization. Wish to be an important asset to the respective organization.
Skilled, and capable of dealing with various kinds of documentation work, and associated media protocols; five years of core experience in this particular profession. Awarded for responsibly attending the international customer support care services.
- Course: M.S(Master of Science) Customer Support Engineering
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Eastern New Mexico University, New Mexico, NM
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Computer Science
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Western New Mexico University, New Mexico, NM
- Navajo State High School, South Band, IN
- Familiar with various kinds and wide range of CISCO network configurations
- Complete understanding in handling the CISCO communication channels, and associated channels
- Skilled, and capable of working on various platforms like Linux, UNIX, Windows XP, etc.
- Competent, and experienced in handling various Microsoft software like MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Capable of handling various customer related video technologies like MPEG, Flash, and Windows Media, Apple Movie streamer, etc.
- In-depth knowledge in IT architectures like DNS, Domain servers, Datacenters, VM-ware, etc.
- Strong, and responsible in handling the management crisis, and associated problems
- Capable of prioritizing the customer complaints and their related issues for work commitments
- Flexible to travel around the globe for customer support services
- Proficient in maintaining high standard professional relationship with various clients or customers
- Proficient in training the newly appointed staff members systematically and efficiently
- Skilled in maintaining a very friendly atmosphere at work with other associates
Current Employer: CISCO Systems Incorporation, San Jose, CA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Customer Support Engineer
- Worked with various team members in order to achieve the organizational goals and objectives systematically
- Communicated with various customer support care team in solving the problems, and major issues of the customers
- Offered systematic product training to the newly appointed candidates, and guided them about various associated customer services
- Provided support to various executives, and senior analysts in handling the world-wide customer service sites, etc.
Previous Employer: TYC Networking Corporation, Seattle, WA (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Customer Support Engineer
- Assisted several senior consultants, and technical customer support engineers in handling the CISCO security systems
- Looking after the maintenance of various CSA management console, different complex security products, and handle the various QA, and marketing
- Systematically and directly dealt with domestic and international customers, and handled the priority marketing issues of the clients
- Handled the debugging tools and modules in analyzing the varied problems of the clients, all over the world
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for handling the major customer investments, looking after various developmental programs, etc.
- Rewarded for generating double sale revenue through communicating with world-wide clients or customers, maintaining professional relationship with various domestic and international clients, etc.
- Complimented for handling the major and complex technological support systems, assisting the customer support engineer, etc.
- Honored for inspecting the networking issues, maintaining the product quality of various CISCO products, assisting in important training sessions, etc., in TYC Networking Corporation
Kyle Dans - Administrative Manager
Row & Sons Servicing Incorporation
Mike Sander - Service Engineer
Jones & Sons Networking Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in California and Seattle.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
James C. Elwell
Try to prepare an impressive, professional, and systematic resume sample for the position of CISCO customer support engineer. Go through the provided sample, and draft you duties and objectives as per the required job position. Follow this pattern, and draft a hard-hitting, and presentable resume application that compels your employer to select you for the applied job position. In this way, you can achieve your desired dreams and objectives.