Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Board Design Engineer Resume
Board Design Engineer Resume
Electronic circuit boards are a crucial part of many different gadgets, appliances, etc. These need to be developed with utmost care and requires one to be detailed oriented and work on micro circuit designs. A Board Design Engineer is thus, responsible for the same. He/she designs all types of analog or digital boards. The generic job role of a Board Design Engineer is as follows:
Just being thorough and possessing expertise does not help. One has to be capable of presenting the same effectively to the employer, in order to win a job opportunity. A well written resume is the biggest tool for the same. To help you with it, we have shared a board design engineer resume herewith.
- Designing PCB layout
- Drafting technical manuals
- Generating schematics
- Work on design specifications
- Work on functional specifications
- Plan testing and maintenance of the equipment
- Draft weekly reports; discuss the same with the seniors, set goals, etc.
Board Design Engineer Resume Sample
Clara .K. Peters
1150 Rogers Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 20120
With thorough expertise in designing VLSI and Integrated Circuit Board, am seeking a suitable opportunity with some renowned organization, wherein I can put to use my expertise and skills and work towards attaining perfection in whatever I do.
With a total experience of 4 years am currently working with SEAS Systems & Engineering, Fort Lauderdale, FL., at the post of Board Design Engineer. I joined this organization after completing my Graduation, as a Trainee and gradually moved to the position of Board Design Engineer.
Summary of Skills:
- Thorough with the requirements of analog and digital circuit boards
- Thorough with the designing of Printed Circuit Board (PCB), and analog and digital system designing
- Well acquainted with circuit components like microprocessors, micro-controllers, standard digital ICs, etc.
- Thorough with finding flaws and troubleshooting the same pertaining to electronic assemblies
- Thorough with EMC PCB layout, EMI, and electrical stress analysis
- Proven ability of working in teams
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good reporting and record keeping skills that help in organizing my work
- Highly punctual, disciplined, and self-motivated
Current Employer: SEAS Systems & Engineering, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Designation: Board Design Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing various electronic - analog and digital circuit boards
- Responsible for drafting, technical manuals giving information on specifications, functions, design specifications, technical requirements, testing and validation procedures, etc.
- Responsible for designing electromechanical power switches, displays, electronic sensors, switching power supplies, AC/DC, etc
- Responsible for testing the electronic circuit boards before incorporating the same in the hardware, rectifying flaws if any, etc.
- Responsible for improving cost effectiveness and reliability of the product
- Troubleshooting and checking failures to make flawless end product
- Worked as a Trainee from 2007-2008, and assisted the Sr. Engineers in circuit designing, layout, component structuring, testing, etc.
- Bachelors of Science in Electronic Engineering, University of Fort Lauderdale, Florida - 2007
- Diploma in Quality Assurance (Electronics) - 2008 (distance learning)
Proficiency in MS Office, designing software, and internet operations
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Represented the school in inter school quiz and chess competitions
- Represented the college in inter college tech festivals
Looking for suitable opportunities in Florida, Virginia, Connecticut, and Massachusetts
Available on request
|Clara .K. Peters||(dd/mm/yyyy)|
The board design engineer resume sample presented herewith helps us understand the job role of a Board Design Engineer. He/she has to be thorough with the electronic circuit designs and assembling, and should be able to work in micro circuit designs. The above given sample resume can be used by a Board Design Engineer or resume of analog design engineer to draft his/her resume. While doing so, make sure that you do not copy the resume as it is, and customize it to put forth your skills and abilities to the prospective employer. You can also add information about certain projects, achievements, etc., and make your resume more impressive. Draft your professional resume now, and take the first step towards your dream job.