Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Automotive Mechanical Engineer Resume
Automotive Mechanical Engineer Resume
Automotive mechanical engineer resume should comprise of various informative and relevant sections like objective, contact information, educational certifications, and professional experience from your previous work. Here, you can go through this sample, and prepare your own exceptional resume application.
Draft a systematic, and perfect resume application, which can assist you in sealing the deal in your favor. Review this sample pattern that informs you about the ideal formats, and systematic sections to be included while preparing an impressive and effective resume application. Most importantly, maintain an updated resume with appropriate information in order to grab the very attention of your employer. In addition, analyze the important job duties of the professional field, you are applying for, and also consider their requirements while drafting your resume.
Basically, these automotive mechanical engineers are a huge part of a wide array of industries. The responsibilities of these engineers are completely goal oriented, and therefore, they have to look after several internal and external functions. Their basic duties comprise of handling the designing and manufacturing section, looking after the overall maintenance work of vehicles, inspecting the proper functioning of automotive equipment, etc. In this way, they are in charge of responsibly looking after the mechanical issues of the automotive vehicles, and product effectiveness of associated instruments, which are often the very specialty of a mechanical engineer.
Denise T. Holmes
4488 Arbor Court,
Casper, WY - 82601
Contact no.: (307) 254-2948
Searching a better job opportunity as an automotive mechanical engineer in a well-established organization, where I can gain more experience, and be an important part of the organization. Wish to utilize my skills and abilities in the growth of the organization.
Well-versed, and skilled in handling the automotive product design, and their associated processing technologies; five years of core experience in this particular automotive field. Honored for doing exceptional research in automotive field-work.
- Course: M.S(Master of Science) Automotive Designing
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Metropolitan State College of Denver, Colorado, CO
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Mechanical Engineering
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Colorado Technical University, Colorado, CO
- Adams State High School, Casper, WY
- Proficient in handling various technical and mechanical applications for product designing
- Sound practical knowledge regarding Six Sigma, Green Belt data designing, word processing, etc.
- Skilled and efficient to work on Microsoft applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, etc.
- Qualified in handling the evaluation procedures of mechanical instruments and components, and packaging of automotive electronic equipment
- Proficient to work on various platforms like Windows XP, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS, etc.
- Exceptionally strong in handling different simulating software applications like Matlab, CAD, AutoCAD, MathCAD, C++, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills and abilities
- Capable of communicating with varied kinds of employees and associated clients
- Self motivated, responsible, and highly organized
- Possess strong and motivating communicational and interpersonal abilities
- Exceptionally skilled in computer aided drawing skills, and writing abilities
- Capable of maintaining better and healthy relationship with other staff members
Current Employer: Adeco & Simpson Automotive Corporation, San Francisco, CA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Automotive Mechanical Engineer
- Designed and optimized new mechanical designs for automotive and powerful vehicle systems
- Inspected and looked after the proper quality check of several components or instruments like couplings, shafts, clutches, flanges, etc.
- Communicated with several design engineers, quality inspectors and technicians in direct modification of mechanical and associated automotive products
- Looked after the personnel systems in order to implement the new operating procedures, handle the inline interfaces, provide technical information, etc.
Previous Employer: Structural Automotive Corporation, New Jersey, NJ (2009-2010)
Designation: Junior Automotive Mechanical Engineer
- Assisted the technical designer, and mechanical engineers in building new prototypes, looking after the systematic work, etc.
- Confer with the system engineers, reading the preparation of blue prints, technical drawings, complex schematics, etc.
- Communicated or interfaced with several domestic clients for proper component selection, manufacturing, and associated assembly procedures of automotive vehicles
- Assisted in proper construction of developed systems, looked after the manufacturing drawings of electro-hydraulic systems
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for handling the maintenance procedures of the automotive vehicle, analyzing the cost or price estimates regarding design and applications
- Awarded for developing manufacturing drawings, creating new blueprints, and handling computer generated reports
- Complimented for analyzing the mechanical systems, looking after the structural design of the vehicles, etc.
- Awarded for assisting in the research work, looking after the advanced technical system, guiding the product enhancement team, etc., in Latnok & Kyle Automotive Corporation
Will be furnished on prior request
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in California and San Francisco.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Denise T. Holmes
Follow this sample, and skillfully draft your impressive application. Be smart enough to present your application in order to grab the attention of your employer. However, an impressive resume can certainly help you in shaping your professional job career.