Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Automation Test Engineer Resume
Automation Test Engineer Resume
Automation test engineer resume must be creative, perfect, and interesting enough to hold your readers attention, and compel them to go through your entire application. In this fast-paced, and competitive generation, you have to meet up with the on-going recruiters' demands. This is quite a responsible job position, and therefore, applicants have to draft an organized and remarkable application in order to grab the right and brightest opportunity.
Skillfully advertise your qualifications, previous work experience, and certain accomplishments, in order to maintain a professional resume format. Maintain the proper pattern of your resume, systematically provide your necessary information, and most importantly technical skills should make your resume appealing and interesting enough to grab the very first attention of your hiring manager.
This is a responsible kind of position, applicants willing to be a part of this profession should have the potential to handle different kinds of assigned responsibilities. This demanding profession requires dedicated engineers, and they are responsible of building new testing designs, inspecting the effective testing solutions, etc. In addition, they have to meet the assigned targets of the organization with complete efficiency and capability.
Here, you are provided with a better sample resume for the position of automation test engineer. Follow this sample, and draft your exceptional resume application.
Philip B. Standley
2256 Freshour Circle,
San Antonio, TX - 77340
Contact no.: (210) 259-8748
In search of a challenging job position as an automation test engineer in a well-reputed institution, where my automation skills and overall experience could be judged and tested efficiently. Wish to be a part of a growing organization, and prove an asset to them.
Looked after the testing-related duties responsibly, and integrated the test management system; three years of complete experience in this particular automation field. Capable of dealing with various dynamic testing team members, and executives.
- Course: M.S(Master of Science) Network & Telecommunications
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Northern New Mexico College, New Mexico, NM
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Automation & Hydraulic Engineering
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Western New Mexico University, New Mexico, NM
- Santa Fe State High School, San Antonio, TX
- Skilled in various programing languages like C, C++, JAVA, Python, PL/SQL, etc.
- Exceptional knowledge in handling various kinds of software testing tools, automated functional regression modules, etc.
- Familiar in dealing with appropriate ROI calculations, automation sales and associated mathematical presentations
- Qualified and expert in handling various Microsoft applications like MS Power point, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Remarkable understanding in solving complex coded scripts, outlining the automated driven modules, etc.
- In-depth knowledge regarding test maturity model, CMMI and IEEE standard, Linux designing suites, etc.
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Motivating, responsible, and dedicated towards work
- Skilled in dealing with complex situations efficiently and systematically
- Helpful, and understanding enough to mingle with all staff members
- Proficient in training the newly appointed staff members systematically and efficiently
- Flexible, and responsible enough to work for long hours during priority work load
Current Employer: Deckers Automation Incorporation, Louisiana, LA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Automation Test Engineer
- Planned, developed, and executed wide range of testing software products for major automation systems
- Participated in handling test automation procedures, and looked after the testing activities in JAVA/EJB/Ant environment
- Communicated with various domestic, and international clients or customers regarding proper analysis of automation tools and associated instruments
- Integrated the major test suites into the test management system, and associated custom test harness
Previous Employer: KOTS & FQS Automotive Corporation, New York, NY (2009-2010)
Designation: Junior Automation Test Engineer
- Assisted the senior automation engineers and technical executives in reviewing the testing modules, and associated software
- Communicated with the development team members regarding test automation tools, and associated instruments for data-driven testing
- Worked with the automation engineers, and executed automated test suites for different software products like automated dynamic testing, etc.
- Researched, and systematically documented bug reports, maintained records and log sheets for quality problem, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Commented for maintaining proper updates regarding testing softwares, dynamic protocols, etc.
- Awarded for handling the testing tools appropriately, developing functional loads, web-based functional application, etc.
- Appreciated for dealing with developmental engineers, looking after the recommended purchase for the testing software, etc.
- Honored for developing testing plans and procedures, handling the procedural recording system, supporting the manual testing system, etc., in KOTS & FQS Automotive Corporation
Addison Florencia - Administrative Manager
Row & Sons Automation Incorporation
Mark Simpson - Quality Engineering
Saunderson & Kyle Corporation Ltd.
Derek Shepherd - Software Engineer
Latnok System Engineering
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Florida and San Francisco.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Philip B. Standley
Systematically draft a perfect and impressive resume application that can easily steal the very attention of your employer. Focus on your key skills and exceptional abilities, that can assist you in reaching your dream goals and objectives of your professional life.