Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Army Computer Engineer Resume
Army Computer Engineer Resume
Your army computer engineer resume must be effectively written and enriched with major accomplishments, so that it captures the very first attention of your employer. It should be drafted systematically and must be precise enough to compel your reader to consider you for the applied job position. In addition, you have to specifically emphasize on your previous professional work experience, strong educational background, potential skills and abilities, etc. These are some of the basic and important factors that reflect your potentials to your prospective job recruiter. Know that a well-built and hard-hitting resume can surely assist you in shaping your professional career.
In order to have a successful career, you have to create an impressive resume that compels your recruiter to select you for an interview. This is quite a responsible job position and so, candidates should have the capability of handling various kinds of internal and external assignments that include handling basic and advanced hardware and associated software development, maintaining some of the technical troubleshoots, looking after critical armed organizational works, etc. In other words, these engineers are responsible for handling army avionics programs and associated commanding databases of system programs.
Engineers interested in making their career in this particular profession should create a remarkable resume application that creates a spark of interest in the minds of the prospective readers.
You can follow the below provided resume sample for the post of army computer engineer.
Alfred T. Salinas
668 Deer Ridge Drive,
Livingston, NJ - 07039
Phone: (973) 597-0696
Wishing to work with a well-established military organization as an army computer engineer, where I can utilize my exceptional skills and abilities in the development of the organization. Willing to help the organization through my exceptional knowledge and prove as an asset to them.
Skilled and potential enough to handle varied kinds of responsibilities such as installing hardware, looking after hot security system, and handling networking databases; six years of experience in this particular military field. Capable of handling implementation documents and associated confidential information.
- Course: M.S. (Master of Science) in Network Security Systems
Year: August, 2006 - July, 2008
Institute: Purdue University at Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
- Course: B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Computer Engineering
Year: August, 2002 - June, 2006
Institute: Kokomo College of Technology, Indianapolis, IN
- Florence State High School, Livingston, NJ
- Skilled in handling different kinds of complex software applications and associated control modules
- In-depth knowledge regarding Anti-Spyware systems, policy auditor applications, etc.
- Well-exposed to varied kinds of programming languages such as C, C++, JAVA, etc.
- Expert and comfortable to work on various platforms that include Windows XP, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of looking after software designing procedures, creating testing software, etc.
- Ability to handle system programming, Host Intrusion Prevention System, McAfee Agent 4.0 and 4.5, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills and outstanding communicational abilities
- Capable of handling various kinds of domestic and international clients or customers
- Flexible and responsible enough to work on weekends and for irregular hours
- Ability to resolve any kind of complex and critical problems efficiently
- Excellent time management abilities
- Skilled in handling complex software systems and guiding clients regarding their associated problems
Current Employer: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Barstow, CA (2011 - till date)
Designation: Army Computer Engineer
- Looked after different global networking solutions and guided the staff members in handling their assigned duties
- Inspected the networking and associated software patents and established various theories for research work
- Maintained the overall system inspection, looked after major research work, coached junior officers as per their assignments, etc.
- Handled the installation of various security systems, looked after the tool employment services, and handled the working of custom modules
Previous Employer: National Corporal Defense Engineers, Texas, TX (2008-2011)
Designation: Assistant Army Computer Engineer
- Assisted senior technicians and software experts in handling the designing and renovation of control valves and regulators
- Planned various training modules and programs and looked after the important training sessions responsibly
- Systematically conducted various inspections and performance tests on complex and automatic boilers, turbines, etc.
- Communicated with various suppliers and associated clients regarding the estimation of material charges and determined their associated quality for the project
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for conducting various research work and handling several complex software testing products
- Awarded for handling plant service programs and looking after the existing equipment and testing devices
- Complimented for skillfully communicating with software activists and negotiating with computer engineers
- Rewarded for checking contract plans, supervising the production department or areas timely, maintaining back-up plans for military bases, etc., at National Corporal Defense Engineers
Provided upon request.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Seattle and California.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Alfred T. Salinas
Follow this systematic resume pattern and draft an impressive resume for the position of army computer engineer. A perfect resume can assist you in achieving your desired goals and objectives.