Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Architectural Engineer Resume
Architectural Engineer Resume
A resume is written when you apply for a job in a company. It comes out as one of the most important tools to get an interview call. You need a good resume if you really want to crack an interview. In fact, you need a good resume for each job you apply for. The employers of every sector need a resume in order to call the applicant for an interview. Even when you apply for the position of architectural engineer, you need to have a well written and well prepared resume that would help you to get an interview call.
An architectural engineer makes different designs for different buildings and construction sites. He takes care of several points such as proper drainage, ventilation, heating, air conditioning, etc., system. He also designs and constructs a building according to the choice of the customers. A person working in this field should be highly creative and imaginative.
So, when you apply for a job in this sector, you need to mention these essential qualities in your resume.
Steven E. Pyle
3582 Edgewood Road
Memphis, TN 38110
Phone - 733-214-1145
Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for the dynamic position of Architectural Engineer in a reputed firm, where I can apply my skills towards the growth of the firm and the architectural sector.
- Good communication skills in the English language
- Good drawing and creative skills
- Good technical knowledge of architectural graphics, concepts, etc., and their impact on the environment
- Good hold over the area of expertise in building various solid structures with proper mechanical, architectural, plumbing, electrical, and structural designs
- Expert in making accurate architecture designs and determining their specifications
- Ability to make good designs using sheet metals and tubes
- Flexible to work on different software such as DigiCad 3D, AutoCad 2013, and Microsoft Office
- Master of Architecture from University of Tennessee, Tennessee in the year 2010
- Bachelor of Architecture from University of Tennessee, Tennessee in the year 2008
- High School Diploma from Saint Michael School, Tennessee
Creative Constructions Pvt. Ltd., Tennessee
Designation: Architectural Engineer
Duration: June 2010 - September 2012
Unique Designs Constructions Pvt. Ltd., Tennessee
- Provided assistance to the marketing department in developing strategic marketing materials
- Provided technical support on various engineering designs
- Handled the preparation of the architectural plan and its designs, specifications, and other details using CAD software for new projects
- Handled the work of construction planning and scheduling of new projects in order to complete them within the stipulated period
- Provided documents relevant to construction work such as the technical specifications and drawings of the construction site
Designation: Architectural Engineer
Duration: October 2012 - Till Date
- Preparing blueprints of several projects
- Designing and constructing different buildings according to the clients' needs
- Coordinating with the marketing department in making different strategies
- Checking and analyzing materials and taking help of civil engineers
- Coordinating with civil engineers and making different designs
- Preparing several architectural plans using CAD software
- Completing projects in the specified period of time
English and French
Awarded with "Best Architect of the Year 2013" award.
Dwayne M. Martin
MIN Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
3155 Bassel Street
New Orleans, Tennessee 70112
Email Id: email@example.com
A sample of architectural engineer resume has been given above which you can refer to and prepare a good resume for your next job. Go through the resume, check its format, and try to create a resume which would serve your purpose.