Home » Education Resume
» Sample Alternative School Teacher Resume
Alternative School Teacher Resume
Alternative school teacher resume must be short, systematic, and relevant enough to market your exceptional skills and professional credentials to your prospective job employer. While drafting your resume application, inform your employer about your overall work experience, educational background, and other areas of expertise. These are some of the important factors that can attract the very attention of your employer and would compel him to select you for the applied job position. Maintain your resume length and include specific information including your job goals, personal information, references, etc.
This is quite a responsible job position where the alternative school teachers are considered as developmental teachers. In some or the other way, they are mainly in charge of several assignments that comprise of the planning and delivering of an integrated educational or academic program, looking after the behavioral interventions, maintaining the health checkup of students, and handling the counseling services programs. In addition, they are also assigned other important activities, which are completely associated with the student services.
Applicants who have the potential of exploring their careers in this particular field should follow the resume sample provided below and draft their own resume applications.
Lucile K. Mellott
4090 Midway Road,
Rogers, AR - 72756
Phone: (479) 633-9655
In search of a better and strong position as an alternative school teacher in a well-reputed institution, where I can apply my exceptional skills and abilities in the designing of educational curriculums. Wish to gain more experience in order to enhance my teaching styles.
Remarkably strong and reliable for maintaining different kinds of suitable learning environments; four years of core experience in the teaching field. Awarded for conducting research programs for developing modern teaching methods and techniques.
- Course: Masters in Classroom Management & Special Learning
Year: August, 2008 - July, 2010
Institute: New Mexico Highlands University, New Mexico, NM
- Course: Bachelors in Elementary Education
Year: August, 2005 - June, 2008
Institute: Western New Mexico University, New Mexico, NM
- Course: High School Diploma
Rowan Community High School, Rogers, AR
- Ability to handle different kinds of teaching modules and modern teaching techniques
- Capable of assessing a wide range of students and collaborating on inter and intra agency levels
- Skilled to plan and develop different teaching mediums on various platforms such as Windows 7, XP, 98, etc.
- Qualified and expert in handling various Microsoft applications such as MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Competent in handling modern learning environments and planning the classroom control procedures
- Exceptional and sound knowledge regarding the usage of new or present technologies and necessary academic development
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Flexible to adjust with different age groups of children
- Ability to assist and help students in their academic and personal problems
- Competent in handling various academic activities independently and systematically
- Proficient in training the newly appointed staff members efficiently
- Capable of maintaining a better and healthy relationship with other staff members
Current Employer: Monroe Community Elementary School, Maryland, MD (2012 - till date)
Designation: Alternative School Teacher
- Looked after a variety of administrative, accounting, and supervisory duties and financial activities
- Communicated with varied kinds of students and scheduled educational training modules and sessions for students
- Instructed every student for strictly following the educational settings and skillfully planned the regular classroom activities
- Interacted with different developmental officers for implementing new and modern techniques for teaching and guiding students
- Assessed students on their academic performance and counseled them on their behavioral needs or requirements
Previous Employer: Trussville International Elementary School, New York, NY (2010-2012)
Designation: Junior Alternative School Teacher
- Assisted senior teachers and counselors in handling students and reviewing their assignments for providing apt feedback
- Interacted with several students and prepared monthly reports on their performance and submitted them to the directors
- Helped the teaching staff in organizing and executing elementary school programs for students and their parents
- Coordinated with senior teachers and counselors for major presentations and demonstrations regarding the tutoring sessions
- Established a healthy relationship with every student and maintained good communication with the planning and organization department
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for preparing modern teaching modules, interacting with differently aged children or students, and guiding them in the right path
- Awarded for establishing realistic and appropriate goals and objectives for each and every student and designing thoughtful and necessary programs for a community school
- Rewarded for meeting the students' basic educational requirements, formally training the staff members, and evaluating and designing proper academic plans
- Honored for skillfully handling the academic developmental projects, dealing with major presentations regarding academic materials for students, and assisting in different kinds of presentations and demonstrations at Trussville International Elementary School
Straus Dans - School Teacher
Florence Elementary High School
Kate Cooper - Senior Counselor
Wade Community Elementary School
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Texas and Philadelphia.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Lucile K. Mellott
A perfect and appropriate resume sample is provided for the post of alternative school teacher. Go through this entire sample, analyze it, and construct an exceptional job resume that can easily steal the very first attention of your reader. Note that a significant and remarkable resume can assist you in excelling in your professional career.