Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Transit Bus Driver Resume
Transit Bus Driver Resume
Transit bus driver resume must be effective, precise, and clear enough to make your reader understand about your prospective goals and objectives. Focus on your exceptional qualifications, skills, and overall work experience. These basic factors would help to grab the attention of your recruiter and make him realize that you are an apt candidate for the applied job position. Systematically, portray your confidence towards the technical responsibilities, dedication towards the job position, and loyalty towards the organization. This would certainly assist you in getting selected for an interview.
This is quite a commercial and demanding job profession which is also known as public bus or city bus driving. There are various kinds of roles and associated specifications in this particular profession and therefore, the candidates should have the potential to handle the emergency and general features of city buses and other transit vehicles. In addition, there are various other responsibilities that are needed to be accomplished which include inspecting the overall transit operations, looking after the safety and security conditions, handling the urban and sub-urban routes, etc. In other words, the transit bus drivers are in complete charge of dealing with short distance traveling with complete safety.
With the increasing popularity, candidates can easily make a good future in this particular profession. All you have to do is to construct an impressive job application that can help you in getting selected for the applied position. For your convenience, you are offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of transit bus driver.
Ernestine S. Mena
3670 Poling Farm Road,
Omaha, NE - 68137
Phone: (402) 316-1303
Looking to make a challenging career and seeking a better position as a transit bus driver in a well-established organization, where I can skillfully test and enhance my driving abilities. Wishing to be an important part of the transportation sector and serve the public and private sector related customers.
Hard working, dedicated, and responsible to handle the transportation of various passengers with complete safety and satisfaction; eight years of experience in handling the transit bus operations. Capable of handling various tasks and cooperating with other staff members and operating the communication systems.
- Certification Program in Transit Operational System from College of Mount Saint Vincent, New York
- Successfully passed the DOT Mandated Physical Examination
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Hobart & William Smith Colleges, New York in 2006 - Grade A
- High School from Hamilton Community High School, New York in 2003 - Grade A in Arts
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the transit safety norms and conditions
- Competent enough to resolve minor traffic issues and complexities
- Capable of dealing with numerous kinds of passengers and resolved their issues and concerns
- Comfortable to work in different shifts and on weekends
- Skilled in handling and following several city policies and associated regulations
- Ability to follow the specified norms and conditions and associated transit instructions
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Experienced and qualified enough to handle the complex transit safety controls and protocols
- Skilled and capable to fix minor and major technical problems of commercial buses
- Skilled in handling the control of the bus in a crowded zone while following the heavy traffic regulations
- Competent in conducting repairs of various electrical instruments that include ticket checker, safety alarm system, etc.
- Capable of providing exceptional customer service and looking after the advanced security protocols
Current Employer: MVA Metro Transportation Pvt. Ltd. (2010 - till date)
Designation: Transit Bus Driver
- Systematically picked up passengers and transported them to their requested destinations safely
- Handled every single operation specified and issued by the transit department and performed the routine check procedures on a daily basis
- Safely handled the transportation of passengers and guided them about the safety protocols at the time of emergency and mishaps
- Looked after the overall maintenance of the commercial buses and promptly handled the collection of bus fares and fees
- Efficiently handled any kind of malfunctions or needed services and handled difficult transportation situations
Previous Employer: ABC Global Transportation Ltd. (2006-2010)
Designation: City Bus Driver
- Efficiently handled the minor repairs of the buses and assisted the senior technicians to look after the security protocols
- Inspected the overall condition of the bus, checked its fuel and fluid level, oil, and associated water level prior to the departure from the company premises
- Systematically guided and advised passengers to follow the safety protocols and get seated in an orderly manner for secure transportation
- Trained other staff members and junior drivers to comply with the specified rules and regulations and scheduled the time of various buses as per the specified destinations
- Systematically loaded and unloaded the necessary baggages of the passengers and handled their cash receipts, ticket fares, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Praised for handling the heavy baggages of the passengers safely and inspecting the safety and security of the buses before the departure
- Two times winner of an award for training the passengers regarding safety protocols, on-board traveling facilities, etc.
- Complimented for skillfully maintaining good condition of the vehicles, training new staff members, and assisting the passengers with their ticket or cash fares at MVA Metro Transportation Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded for deciding and planning safe routes for transportation, inspecting the vehicle condition for the safety of the travelers, and handling the scheduled transit sectors at ABC Global Transportation Ltd.
Steven Strauss - Developmental Manager
Maryland Transport Services Ltd.
Miranda Kimberly - Technical Supervisor
Morrison Fast Transport Corporation
Mark Simpson - Technical Manager
Dale Group of Transport & Services
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Kansas and Dallas
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Ernestine S. Mena
In order to grab a perfect job position, you have to construct an impressive resume application that can easily grab the attention of your potential employer. This free resume format for the position of transit bus driver can guide you in drafting an exceptional job application. In other words, you can successfully build a bright career with the help of this exceptional resume sample.