Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Shuttle Bus Driver Resume
Shuttle Bus Driver Resume
Shuttle bus driver resume should be informative and dynamic enough to draw the clear attention of your reader. Shuttle bus driver is quite a worldwide and popular job profession and the drivers are expected to completely follow the bestowed rules and regulations provided by the organization. There are several luxury hotels and renowned resorts that hire such kinds of shuttle drivers and so, these professionals should have the potential to provide exceptional customer service and genuine comfort to domestic and international guests.
Know that the candidates willing to be a part of this profession should have innovative approach to embrace this field, right spirit to handle various clients or guests, and willingness to offer unobtrusive service. The professionals are responsible for handling the overall transportation of guests to their respective destinations, maintaining the hotel or resort delivery vehicles such as cars, buses, etc., notifying the guests' personal needs or requirements, and looking after certain emergency work.
Candidates who have personal interest in serving the customers with complete dedication can prepare an impressive job application for this position. In here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the post of shuttle bus driver.
Richard T. Chandler
521 Willow Oaks Lane,
Lafayette, LA - 70507
Phone: (337) 393-5620
To obtain a challenging job position as a shuttle bus driver in a reputed firm or organization, where I can skillfully utilize my past experience in this field. Wish to be a part of this perfectly growing organization and prove as an effective asset for it.
Five years of complete experience as a shuttle bus driver; capable of dealing with various customers or domestic guests. Skilled in providing relevant information to clients and handling the customer service department.
- Diploma Program in Hospitality & Customer Service from Holy Cross College, Indiana
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Grace College & Seminary, Indiana in 2009 - Grade A
- High School from Hanover State High School, Indiana in 2006 - Grade A in Arts
- Capable of dealing with different kinds of domestic and international guests or clients
- Ability to handle the guests' packages and their personal baggages
- Effective and exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Outstanding customer service skills and skilled in escorting clients to their destinations
- Five years of exceptional experience in this particular field
- Competent in handling various assignments and possesses a clear driving record
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Complete understanding regarding the traffic and security patterns and associated regulations
- Profound knowledge of designing and planning alternative routes for the safe transportations of clients
- Expert in fixing and resolving certain complex technical and mechanical problems of transportation vehicles
- Complete experience in handling and understanding local information and reading maps and associated handouts
- Ability to follow the DOT rules and regulations and holds complete understanding of the use of global positioning systems (GPS)
Current Employer: Luxury Corporate Hotels & Resorts (2011 - till date)
Designation: Shuttle Bus Driver
- Handled various kinds of assigned services, looked after the clients' necessary needs and requirements, and directed the exit by thanking customers
- Efficiently and systematically drove the shuttle buses or vans to the designated locations and communicated about their arrival to the staff members
- Assisted the elderly passengers to get through their wheelchairs, board the shuttle buses, and handle their baggages
- Greeted domestic and international guests and escorted them to the bus area, inspected the clients' resort IDs and membership cards, and thanked them upon their departure
Previous Employer: Wade & Marriott Hotels & Resorts (2009-2011)
Designation: Valet Driver
- Maintained complete documents and records regarding the arrival and departure of guests and handling of the property vehicles
- Looked after the overall maintenance of the vehicles, safely handled the vehicles to avoid damage and maintain cleanliness, and checked the tire pressures, fuel level, etc., before going in for the scheduled transportation service
- Reported about late arrivals of guests, certain mishaps or accidents, unsafe weather conditions while traveling, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for assisting travelers on and off the bus safely, following the systematic route patterns, and looking after the management of vehicles
- Rewarded for strictly following the traffic and safety rules and regulations, handling guests in a professional manner, and informing the manager about the maintenance of vehicles in a timely manner
- Awarded for understanding the needs of customers, maintaining complete records and associated reports, and strictly following the federal regulations at Wade & Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Will be provided when requested.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Miami and Hawaii
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Richard T. Chandler
Therefore, to have complete access to the applied position, you have to prepare an effective resume application that can portray your skills and abilities. For your convenience, you are provided with a free sample application for the post of a shuttle bus driver.