Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Semi Truck Driver Resume
Semi Truck Driver Resume
Semi truck driver resume must skillfully and clearly state your professional attributes in order to grab the first available attention of your employer. This application should sound and appear as a professional document. It should directly emphasize your educational background, professional skills and abilities, certain major accomplishments, and basic goals and objectives towards the job position. Know that these basic factors can assist you in getting a good hold over the applied job position.
This being a responsible and commercial job profession, the candidates should have the potential to withstand the assigned duties. The semi truck drivers are mainly responsible for handling the major freight deliveries, looking after the safety procedures, maintaining the customer facilities, inspecting the semi truck materials and associated instruments, etc. In other words, they are in sole charge of handling the semi-loaded materials and their safe transportation to the specified destinations.
Candidates willing to be a part of this progressive profession should efficiently create an impressive job application to fulfill their dream goals. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of semi truck driver.
William K. Patterson
3807 Heavner Avenue
Norcross, GA - 30091
Phone: (770) 827-1646
Seeking a challenging position as a semi truck driver in a better surrounding, where I can skillfully enhance my skills and abilities in this profession. Wishing to gain complete experience in providing optimum service to the customers and become a better asset to the company.
Three years of complete experience in the field of transportation and communication; capable of handling several semi-automatic transportation vehicles. Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the traffic rules and regulations and security protocols related to semi trucks.
- Diploma Program in Commercial Vehicle Operations from Western New Mexico University, New Mexico
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from New Mexico Highlands University, New Mexico in 2011 - Grade B
- High School from St. John Community High School, New Mexico in 2008 - Grade A in Commerce
- Capable of handling various kinds of semi-automatic trucks and other associated vehicles
- Ability to interpret several data and associated work from written and oral instructions
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal abilities
- Three years of core experience in the field of commercial vehicle operations
- Dedicated, responsible, hard working, and experienced enough to work efficiently on the assigned tasks
- Capable of communicating with several other employees and maintaining healthy relationships with the customers
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Qualified enough to handle and accomplish multiple technical tasks efficiently
- Expert and experienced enough to fix the complex mechanical and technical problems of semi truck vehicles
- Competent enough to deal with certain advanced technical operations and look after the security procedures
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the traffic rules and regulations and safety procedures related to the shipment of materials
- Ability to supervise important customer service requests and ensure on time delivery of the requested goods
Current Employer: Maze Group of Companies (2012 - till date)
Designation: Semi Truck Driver
- Skillfully handled several driving runs and assisted in the loading and unloading of different raw materials for necessary shipments
- Responsibly looked after the entry, exit, and drive standard transmission of different vehicles such as semi trucks, vans, trucks, tractor, etc., as assigned to the client receiving points
- Systematically followed the safety protocols of semi-automatic trucks for the transportation of various materials for long distances
- Monitored the overall maintenance work of every delivery vehicle and performed all duties in accordance with the company rules and regulations
- Skillfully carried out several instructions provided orally or written and handled the shipment invoices, bills of lading, shipping documents, etc.
Previous Employer: Randall & Sons Group of Companies (2011-2012)
Designation: Semi Truck Driver
- Systematically inspected every semi-automatic truck issued for shipment and conducted pre-trip inspection of the vehicle before leaving the office premises
- Monitored the functioning of all semi-automatic trucks with different weight configurations and under all types of climatic conditions, terrain, road conditions, and suitable traffic conditions
- Maintained complete records of customer receipts for the materials delivered or loads picked up, mileage covered, collected checks, and payments for the shipments made
- Efficiently assisted different domestic and international clients regarding different deliveries and inquiries and resolved problems of the customers
- Assisted the senior terminal manager in resolving different kinds of problems that occurred and provided help in the dock area
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for systematically following the traffic and safety protocols specified by the company for semi-automatic trucks
- Awarded for handling the maintenance work of various shipment vehicles and looking after the shipment documents at Maze Group of Companies
- Rewarded for strictly following the federal, state, and local rules and regulations and maintaining the security of shipments at Randall & Sons Group of Companies
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Texas and Connecticut
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
William K. Patterson
For your understanding, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of semi truck driver. Emphasize your key skills and credentials in order to have a good hold over the applied job position.