Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Local Class B Driver Resume
Local Class B Driver Resume
Local Class B driver resume must be significant, precise, and clear enough to reflect your potential skills and work abilities. Your exceptional accomplishments should attract the very attention of your employer and compel him to go through your entire resume application. In order to grab a better local Class B driver job position, the drivers have to be consistent, dedicated, and responsible in their work and be able to professionally handle their assigned duties.
This is completely a commercial job position and the candidates will be very much responsible for handling the on time delivery of goods and materials, looking after the customer needs and requirements, inspecting the overall loading and unloading of the materials dispatched, maintaining local mechanical and technical operations, etc. In other words, they will be in charge of dealing with a variety of assigned duties, which are closely monitored by the company staff members and other personnel.
Individuals who have the maximum potential to serve skillfully in this professional field should generate an impressive job application that compels the employers to hire them for the applied job position. For your assistance, you are offered with an exceptional resume sample for the position of local Class B truck driver.
Frank C. Vanderhoff
2604 Lynn Ogden Lane,
Galveston, TX - 77551
Phone: (409) 744-7105
Seeking a challenging job opportunity in your organization as a Local Class B Truck Driver, where I can apply my driving skills and abilities and prove as an asset to the company. Wishing to utilize my previous work experience for the growth of the company.
Six years of potential experience in this particular field; skilled and competent in executing the assigned work and handling the accompanied documentation and paperwork of the deliveries. Awarded for skillfully and professional communicating with domestic clients or customers.
- Diploma Program in Customer Relation Programs from Goblin State University, Louisiana
- Driver's License, Class-B, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Loyola University New Orleans, Louisiana in 2008 - Grade A
- High School from Nicholls State High School, Louisiana in 2005 - Grade A in Arts
- Clean and clear driving history with Class B certifications
- Capable of efficiently communicating with local clients or customers
- Skilled in handling the assignments and submitting them on the specified time and day
- Comfortable to work efficiently in large groups or teams
- Complete knowledge regarding the federal rules and regulations for commercial organizations
- Profound understanding regarding the handling and dealing of the orders of the customers and safely transporting them on the specified time
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Familiar with the federal safety conditions and FMCSA norms and conditions
- Competent in handling the technical problems of various electronic instruments and equipment
- Proficient in dealing with the loading equipment and handling other delivery vehicles
- Experienced and skilled in maintaining computerized delivery reports and associated detailed records
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the handling of client transactions and on how to look after the DOT requirements
Current Employer: Hunt & Sons Service Corporation (2011 - till date)
Designation: Local Class B Driver
- Handled the overall local transportation of the requested or ordered goods and materials to their specified destinations
- Inspected the overall condition of the delivery vehicle and looked after the tire pressure, fuel capacity, safety kits, etc., prior to the dispatch of the vehicle
- Handled the planning of road routes and looked after the safe delivery of merchandises in all weather conditions
- Verified and picked up the ordered goods, obtained necessary signatures from clients, collected checks and cash from the customers, and managed the load manifested
Previous Employer: Domenic & Sons Service Corporation (2008-2011)
Designation: Local Truck Driver
- Conducted a thorough check during the pre-trip and post-trip of the materials in compliance with the organizational rules and regulations
- Maintained a complete check regarding the delivery vehicles and installed and removed snow chains for the local delivery of goods and materials
- Communicated with local clients regarding their problems or issues, conversed with important customers, and targeted the growth plans of the company
- Ensured complete and appropriate completion of documentation and paperwork regarding freight handling, mileage covered, safety measures used for cargo shipments, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for promoting the company products by selling the samples, communicating with domestic clients professionally, and handling the delivery services timely
- Remarked for safely installing the electronic instruments and establishing better and professional relationships with staff members and other employees
- Honored for handling flexible transportation schedules, maintaining a clean driving record, and assisting in delivery purposes at Domenic & Sons Service Corporation
John Wales - Assistant Manager
Greggory & Sons Group of Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Washington and New Jersey.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Frank C. Vanderhoff
In order to grab the deal in your favor, draft a perfect resume sample for the available job position. In here, you are provided with an exceptional pattern for the post of local Class B driver. A perfect and systematic resume sample can assist you in achieving the goals and objectives of your life.