Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Lead Driver Resume
Lead Driver Resume
Lead driver resume must be perfect, dynamic, and relevant enough to create a strong impression about yourself. Basically, you have to directly state your goals and objectives and focus on your educational qualifications, overall work experience, and previous achievements. These are some of the basic features or important qualities that can grab the attention of your hiring manager or reader. An error free and clear resume application can surely increase your chances of being selected for the applied job position.
However, this is quite a responsible job position and therefore, you should possess the potential of leading this profession skillfully. For your information, the lead drivers are in charge of dealing with several kinds of internal and external duties that include the transportation of clients, management of the necessary driving personnel, supervision of their security measures, etc. In other words, they are completely responsible for looking after the safe operation of buses or vans and performing the general specified functions.
Candidates interested to build their future in this profession should take certain efforts in building a job winning resume. Here, you are offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of lead driver.
Lloyd S. Dishon
1158 Winifred Way,
Richmond, IN - 47374
Phone: (765) 740-4134
Seeking a better position in a challenging environment as a Lead Driver, where I can improve my skills and abilities in driving. Wishing to gain more experience, enhancing my customer service skills and independently prove as a vital strength to the organization.
Expert and qualified enough to assist and handle several important operations; five years of complete experience in this particular profession. Complimented for skillfully following the traffic and security protocols related to transportation services.
- Certified Program in Standard Security Operations from University System of Maryland, Maryland
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Saint Mary's College of Maryland, Maryland in 2009 - Grade B
- High School from Becker Community High School, Maryland in 2006 - Grade A in Arts
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Five years of core experience in this particular field
- Exceptional supervisory skills and abilities
- Capable of handling the external activities of the invoices and inventory sector
- Skilled, responsible, determined, energetic, and willing to work on weekends
- Ability to work independently and for irregular hours
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Experienced and skilled in handling the internal and external operational activities
- Capable of fixing the technical and mechanical problems of buses, heavy vans, etc.
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the handling of automated and electrical instruments
- Skilled in handling special logistics and looking after the route planning procedures
- Capable of providing exceptional customer service and looking after the advanced security protocols
Current Employer: Overkechin Technologies Incorporation (2012 - till date)
Designation: Lead Driver
- Efficiently handled and drove the company buses, trucks, and heavy vans and systematically followed the assigned tasks
- Looked after the maintenance of various transportation vehicles and inspected the ignition system, lights, instrument panels, etc.
- Monitored the overall prescribed work, followed the security protocols while driving, and transported the passengers to their respective destinations
- Timely performed the assigned functions and ensured that the passengers systematically follow the safety procedures
- Maintained complete cleanliness of the transportation vehicles and handled certain repairs such as painting
Previous Employer: Global Communications Incorporation (2011-2012)
Designation: Lead Driver
- Actively participated in the recruitment, interviewing, and selection of standby drivers for the organization
- Supervised the area of work and looked after the adherence of necessary safety protocols related to passengers at the time of departure
- Efficiently planned, handled, and executed several training sessions for the newly appointed lead drivers
- Maintained complete records or logs regarding the arrival and departure of the passengers or employees, distance covered, etc.
- Efficiently maintained the traffic and security protocols adhered by the organization and assisted in conducting the physical examinations for all drivers
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for efficiently and systematically handling the bus evacuation records and associated fuel and fluid records
- Complimented for supervising the overall internal and external maintenance activities of the vehicles
- Awarded for handling the transportation of employees and looking after their security protocols at Overkechin Technologies Incorporation
- Winning team captain of a regional level rugby team, Maryland
- Rewarded for assisting in looking after the execution of physical examinations, handling the training sessions, and maintaining the route schedules at Global Communications Incorporation
Steven Bones - Senior Manager
Morrison & Sons Corporation Ltd.
Miranda Bailey - Administrative Manager
Daffodils High School
Mark Simpson - Technical Manager
New York Community University
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Minnesota and New Orleans.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Lloyd S. Dishon
You are offered with a free resume sample for the position of lead driver. This impressive sample can surely assist you in shaping a bright career. Know that a perfect resume application can surely guide you in achieving your dreamed goals and objectives.