Home » Driver Resume
» Sample LTL Driver Resume
LTL Driver Resume
LTL driving is quite a professional occupation and therefore, you have to present the resume skillfully. It should compel your reader or hiring employer to go through your entire application. Ensure that you begin your resume application formally, but mainly emphasizing on your key skills, major goals and objectives, formal educational history, professional experience, and major accomplishments. These are some of the special factors that can assist you in getting a lead in the applied position. Provide relevant information to your prospective employer, so that he considers you for the position.
Basically, LTL stands for less-than-truckload and this is particularly a professional occupation, where the professionals should have the potential of skillfully handling the job position. In here, they are mainly responsible for handling the several assigned duties that include supplying deliveries to the specified customer locations, carrying partial loads, directing necessary deliveries to clients, transporting materials from one place to another, etc. In this way, they are in complete charge of handling the overall local and regional transportation of goods.
Candidates who are determined to build their careers in this field should put up an impressive job application that can assist in achieving their dreams. In here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of LTL driver.
Edward D. Hinkle
3719 Berkley Street,
Newark, PA - 19174
Phone: (484) 853-9897
In search of a better job opportunity as an LTL Driver in a well-reputed organization, where I can skillfully prove my exceptional skills and abilities. Wish to gain more experience in commercial driving and supplying deliveries in critical situations.
Three years of complete experience in the field of transportation and communication; capable of handling several transportation schedules efficiently and safely with better quality control. Awarded for having a clean driving history for the past three years.
- Diploma Program in Advanced Security Operations from Valley State City University, North Dakota
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from North Dakota State University, North Dakota in 2011 - Grade B
- High School from Bismark Community High School, North Dakota in 2008 - Grade A in Arts
- Three years of core experience in the field of transportation and communication
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal abilities
- Possess the necessary I-9 documentation and required skills
- Capable of performing timely pre-trip and post-trip inspections efficiently
- Capable of understanding and handling the DOT functions and associated procedures
- Ability to create a healthy communication among several other drivers and employees
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of handling several advanced heated and cooling instruments and equipment
- Skilled and well-trained in handling and solving the technical problems of a variety of lower truck loads
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the maintenance of wide varieties of freight types and associated dock operations
- Skilled in handling special logistics and looking after route planning
- Capable of providing exceptional customer service and looking after the advanced security protocols
Current Employer: Macro Group of Technologies & Communication (2012 - till date)
Designation: LTL Driver
- Efficiently handled the timely delivery of several freights with complete safety and ensured complete customer satisfaction
- Systematically picked up the specified deliveries and handled and transported them to their respective destinations or local markets
- Maintained a good and healthy relationship with several workers, relationship managers, technical associates, etc.
- Monitored the overall maintenance of delivery trucks, vans, etc., and flexibly handled the transportation and logistics section
- Maintained appropriate and systematic records or logs regarding the packages delivered, fuel costs, distance covered, etc.
Previous Employer: Mazarin Technologies Corporation (2011-2012)
Designation: LTL Driver
- Responsibly marked the important or priority shipments to be delivered and systematically followed the safety and security procedures
- Looked after the loading and unloading of consignments, checked the delivery status with the associated clients or customers, and assured complete customer satisfaction
- Safely drove the company vehicles and delivered the assigned consignments to their respective warehouses or inventory sites with complete safety protocols
- Inspected the complete security of trucks, vans, and other associated equipment before the dispatch of deliveries from the company premises
- Handled several security protocols, looked after the modification of certain instruments, and maintained trucks and associated instruments as specified by the manufacturers
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for systematically handling the important and priority shipments, looking after the security matters, and following the DOT regulations
- Awarded for safely handling critical and vulnerable shipments through long distances by following all the PSC practices and procedures
- Rewarded for skillfully interacting with international clients and ensuring total customer satisfaction regarding the shipments at Macro Group of Technologies & Communication
- Winning team captain of a regional level football team, North Dakota
- Awarded for looking after the overall maintenance work, monitoring the manufacturers' recommendations, and maintaining the protection of necessary instruments at Mazarin Technologies Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in West Virginia and New Hampshire.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Edward D. Hinkle
For your complete guidance, you are provided with a completely free resume sample for the position of LTL driver. This sample can assist you in drafting an impressive resume for the profession you wish to be a part of.