Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Hotel Driver Resume
Hotel Driver Resume
Hotel driver resume must be perfect, dynamic, and confided with relevant information in order to reveal the possible potentials to your hiring manager or reader. In addition, you have to clearly specify your detailed professional background, educational history, major achievements, etc. Skillfully emphasize these prime and important factors in order to get a good hold over the applied job position. Your clearly specified goals and objectives would certainly assist you in getting selected for the applied job position.
This is certainly a service oriented job position and the candidates should have the capacity to work on irregular days and hours. Basically, the hotel drivers are responsible for handling several domestic and international hotel guests or customers, greeting them at their arrival, assisting them by carrying their baggages and heavy packages, dropping them to their respective hotels, etc. In other words, they are in sole charge of operating different transporting vehicles and handling the hotel guests with complete hospitality.
Individuals willing to be a part of this renowned profession should create a perfect application in order to shape their dreams. Here, you are offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of hotel driver.
Michael D. Alexander
3983 Duke Lane,
Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: (732) 744-4878
Looking for a challenging position as a Hotel Driver in a well-reputed and established hotel, where I can enhance my hospitality skills. Wishing to gain more experience in customer service and prove as a complete asset to the organization.
Ten years of complete experience in the field of hotel service; skilled and responsible enough to greet different passengers and transport them to the specified destinations. Honored for skillfully handling various prestigious and renowned clients from various countries.
- Certified Program in VIP Protection Course from Mount Marty Community College, South Dakota
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from South Dakota State University, South Dakota in 2004 - Grade B
- High School from Lakota Community High School, South Dakota in 2001 - Grade A in Arts
- Ten years of core experience in the field of hospitality
- Exceptional communicational, presentation, and interpersonal abilities
- Skilled and expert in handling various kinds of escort vehicles and protection procedures
- Polite, responsible, and capable of handling various kinds of guests or clients
- Exceptionally cooperative with other senior drivers, van drivers, and bellmen
- Maintained a positive and professional relationship with various VIP guests
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert and capable of handling the security risk management program
- Complete understanding regarding the VIP security protocols
- Competent in handling various computational programs, automated drive vehicles, etc.
- Skilled in fixing different kinds of technical and mechanical problems
- Capable of patrolling the hotel premises, looking after the guests' comfort, and handling the escort services
Current Employer: Dalton & Shining Star Hotel (2009 - till date)
Designation: Hotel Driver
- Greeted every client of the hotel in a friendly and courteous manner and accompanied the clients in hotel cars or vans
- Maintained the overall cleanliness of the transportation vehicles and ensured adherence to their monthly maintenance protocols
- Responsibly picked up the guests or clients from airports or the arrival points and transported them to their hotel rooms or suites
- Systematically maintained complete logs or computed data regarding the transportation of the guests, mileage covered, fuel charges, etc.
- Assisted domestic and international guests in handling their baggages and heavy packages
Previous Employer: The New Renaissance Hotel (2004-2009)
Designation: Hotel Driver
- Responsibly and systematically handled the security and safety of hotel passengers or guests and safeguarded their necessary assets
- Monitored the activities of hotel associates, supervised the necessary investigations, and assisted the sick and injured guests to their hotel rooms
- Efficiently followed the hotel security policy and procedures and maintained a positive relationship with the co-workers
- Transported the domestic and international guests to and from international airports using hotel security vehicles
- Assisted the elderly and disabled guests in their trips and responsibly dropped them off to their respective hotel rooms
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for skillful and efficient handling and performance of reasonable functions specified by the supervisors
- Honored twice for handling the transportation of VIP guests and certain political guests to their respective hotels
- Praised for efficiently handling the security procedures of hotel guests, greeting the VIP passengers, and shifting their baggages to their hotels at Dalton & Shining Star Hotel
- Winning team captain of a regional level football team, South Dakota
- Rewarded for efficiently handling the vehicle maintenance procedures and associated guest security procedures and attending to necessary requirements at The New Renaissance Hotel
Philip Stark - Senior Manager
The New York Hotel
April Kepner - Administrative Manager
Daffodils Star Hotel
Mark Simpson - Technical Manager
Florence Star Hotel
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Las Vegas and New Jersey.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Michael D. Alexander
For your assistance, you are guided with a free resume sample for the position of hotel driver. This perfect application can help you to draft an exceptional resume that can assist you in achieving your dreamed objectives. Note that an outstanding application can surely assist you in shaping a bright professional career.