Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Hazmat Driver Resume
HazMat Driver Resume
HazMat driver resume must be clear, perfect, error-free, and appropriate enough to draw the first available attention of your reader or hiring manager. This document of yours should specify your major goals and objectives towards this profession. Your goals can certainly provide a clear view about your potential to your employer towards the applied job position. Therefore, take extra efforts while drafting your application and clearly portray your exceptional intelligence and abilities, educational history, professional work experience, and additional achievements. These are some of the prime factors that would compel the hiring managers to hire you for the applied job position.
Basically, this is a profession which falls under the broad category of jobs which involve working with hazardous, reactive, and toxic substances. Therefore, you should have the potential of working under strict and specified norms and conditions. Know that the HazMat drivers are mainly responsible for driving heavy trucks and tractor trailers worth a capacity of about 26,000 GVW. Therefore, they strictly handle several critical assignments and look after the security measures while handling chemical sites or reactive zones.
Candidates willing to be a part of this standard profession need to generate a perfect resume application that will assist them in achieving their dreams. Here, you are offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of HazMat driver.
Grace T. Powell
4742 Pringle Drive,
Chicago, IL - 60605
Phone: (312) 330-0765
Aspire to acquire a challenging position as a HazMat Driver in a well-accomplished scientific organization, where I can skillfully enhance my skills and abilities. Wish to gain experience in this profession and prove as an asset to the research organization.
Experienced and well-trained to handle the critical cases and hazardous materials of various industries; five years of core experience in the field of transportation of hazardous materials and toxins. Honored for systematically following the safety norms and conditions regarding HazMat tanks, trucks, etc.
- Diploma Program in Transportation of Hazardous Materials from Northwestern Community College, Minnesota
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Martin Luther College, Minnesota in 2009 - Grade B
- High School from Texas Community High School, Texas in 2006 - Grade A in Science
- Outstanding experience in handling the transportation of hazardous materials
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and abilities
- Capable of working for irregular hours and traveling long distances
- Extremely motivated, efficient, hard working, and ethical
- Competent and quite an easy learner with better interpersonal abilities
- Capable of communicating with different customers or clients and attending to their necessary queries
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled and expert in handling heavy loaded trucks and toxic tractor trailers
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the safety and security procedures for reactive transportation
- Familiar and expert in following the traffic rules and regulations meant for hazardous vehicles
- Competent in dealing with the HazMat emergency containment measures, norms, and safety procedures
- Qualified for handling and fixing the technical problems of trucks, heavy mobile vans, trailers, etc.
Current Employer: Halliborton Scientific Center (2011 - till date)
Designation: HazMat Driver
- Looked after the operation of emergency rescue vehicles and efficiently handled their maintenance procedures
- Supervised the use of necessary emergency instruments and ensured proper execution of their mechanical functioning, safety procedures, working condition, etc.
- Efficiently handled tractor trailers and other heavy vehicles to transport reactive toxins and hazardous materials
- Maintained a complete record or computed data regarding the on-time delivery of specified materials, gas charges, mileage covered, etc.
- Monitored and handled several duties that include hooking and unhooking of tractor trailers, completing the necessary paperwork, loading and unloading of materials, etc.
Previous Employer: Laney Petroleum Corporation (2009-2011)
Designation: HazMat Driver
- Efficiently handled the necessary government shipments of various gases and petroleum all over Kuwait and the Middle-East
- Regularly transported the requested petroleum products and monitored the loading and unloading of specified materials at their destinations
- Maintained the safety rules and regulations specified by the organization in different climatic conditions while transporting the haul petroleum products
- Skillfully communicated with domestic and international clients regarding the transportation of necessary materials and systematically inspected the supplies
- Systematically computed the records regarding the loading and unloading of materials, verification of invoices, inspection for cargo security, scheduled deliveries, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Praised for having good and healthy professional relationships with residential, municipal, and commercial on-site workers
- Awarded three times for safely transporting the necessary hazardous materials to the research centers on time
- Honored for maintaining the security measures of the vehicles, handling the government shipments, and inspecting the important supplies or deliveries at Halliborton Scientific Center
- Winning team captain of a regional level football team, Texas
- Rewarded for looking after the deliveries, maintaining complete logs and records, and monitoring the security of the deliveries at Laney Petroleum Corporation
Florence Roderick - Administrative Manager
Mayo Research Medical Center
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Washington and Texas.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Grace T. Powell
For your assistance, you are offered with a free resume sample for the position of HazMat driver. This impressive application can surely guide you in achieving your goals and objectives. However, a perfectly drafted application can certainly assist you in shaping your desired professional career.