Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Garbage Truck Driver Resume
Garbage Truck Driver Resume
Garbage truck driver resume must be energetic and relevant enough to draw your employer's attention towards your exceptional job application. Try to be focused while drafting your application and mainly emphasize your remarkable credentials, educational qualifications, and driving skills and abilities. In addition, in order to secure the applied job position, you have to portray your goals and objectives towards the organization you have applied in.
Basically, this is a responsible service associated profession and therefore, you have to ensure complete transportation and disposition in a systematic manner. In addition, you will also be in charge of handling the operation of single axle garbage trucks, maintaining the on-timely delivery and associated garbage collection, receiving complaints from the customers and residents in a respectful manner, looking after the overall maintenance work, etc. In other words, you have to safely operate the trucks and work for the complete well-being of the entire community and nearby residents.
Candidates who wish to work for the well-being of the community and make their careers in this profession should create an impressive resume application in order to see themselves excelling in this profession. For your complete understanding, you are offered with a perfect resume pattern for the position of garbage truck driver.
Maggie A. Andres
4186 Water Street,
Walnut Creek, CA - 94586
Phone: (925) 256-4093
Looking for a better and responsible position as a garbage truck driver in a well-established state organization, where I can skillfully handle the overall collection duties. Wishing to be an important part of such services, where I can respond to the clients in a courteous manner.
A principled, dedicated, and honest professional capable of handling the municipal services efficiently and systematically. Six years of complete knowledge and experience in this particular field and capable of dealing with customer complaints, safely operating garbage trucks, and providing quality services.
- Diploma Program in Advanced Environmental Programs from East Central University, Oklahoma
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Sanitation from Northeastern State University, Oklahoma in 2008 - Grade A
- High School from Roberts State High School, Oklahoma in 2005 - Grade A in Commerce
- Capable of handling the daily, monthly, and annual targets systematically
- Ability to communicate with various regional and residential customers courteously
- Competent in handling the stress and possesses great time management abilities
- Skilled in solving the analytical and certain technical problems quite easily
- Ability to work skillfully in a team of 20+ members and holds excellent team building skills
- Extremely responsible, honest, and respectful and possesses sound cultural awareness
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of handling and operating single axle trucks and other vehicles safely
- Experienced and skilled enough to fix the technical problems of electrical instruments
- Competent in maintaining the computerized data sheets and executing related scheduling procedures
- Ability to handle water, sewer, and garbage trucks efficiently
- Familiar and experienced in operating and handling the cleaning and dumping instruments and equipment
Current Employer: City Waste & Garbage Connections (2011 - till date)
Designation: Garbage Truck Driver
- Performed overall maintenance checks of garbage trucks, including the associated cleaning and garbage dumping equipment
- Maintained systematic and complete records regarding the garbage collected and dumped from the scheduled zones, cleanliness of the residential sectors, and maintenance and additional repairs
- Gathered all kinds of garbage from commercial, residential, and other associated areas safely and systematically
- Looked after the malfunctions of the trucks and other vans and reported them back to the servicemen and other technicians
- Trained other truck drivers to systematically follow the traffic and associated safety norms and conditions
Previous Employer: Redwood & Trillium Waste Corporation (2008-2011)
Designation: Garbage Truck Driver
- Handled and safely operated several complex machinery or equipment for collecting, compressing, and dumping garbage and other refuse
- Regularly washed and cleaned garbage trucks and looked after their maintenance and associated performance
- Assisted senior mechanics and other technicians in fixing the minor problems of garbage trucks and other refuse vehicles
- Maintained complete reports regarding the maintenance charges, fuel costs, minor and major technical repairs or servicing, etc.
- Communicated with the municipal department regarding traffic violations, accidents, certain important instructions and details, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for efficiently handling the major operations and control of various electronic and electrical instruments
- Remarked for systematically monitoring and supervising water gauges and certain important indicators
- Rewarded for efficiently handling the overall transportation of garbage with minimal cost and looking after the safety of the community members at Redwood & Trillium Waste Corporation
John Kepner - Assistant Manager
State Waste Management Corporation
Ducky Mallard - Senior Attendant
Maryland Garbage Services
Mary Milan - Senior Administrator
Warren's Municipal Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Texas and Virginia.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Maggie A. Andres
It is extremely important to draft an impressive resume application in order to grab the available job opportunity. For your support and guidance, you are offered with a free resume sample for the post of garbage truck driver. Remember to focus on your driving credentials in order to get selected for this position.