Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Furniture Delivery Driver Resume
Furniture Delivery Driver Resume
Furniture delivery driver resume must be creative and perfect for the available job opportunity. It should be error-free, presentable, and appropriate enough to get a strong hold over the reader or employer's mind. Clearly state your prospective goals and objectives for the applied job position and focus on your educational credentials, overall work experience, exceptional achievements, etc. These main and prime factors can certainly assist you in grabbing the attention of your employer and compelling him to select you for an interview.
Basically, this is a professional occupation and therefore, the candidates should posses complete efficiency and creativity in order to excel in it. Note that there are several job responsibilities that should be skillfully handled by the furniture delivery drivers; they include maintaining the delivery reports, safely transporting the goods and materials to their respective destinations, handling the furnished items safely and transporting them to the showrooms, maintaining the vehicle functioning, etc. In this way, the professionals are in charge of handling various customer services as per the guided specifications.
Individuals who are potentially capable of developing and flourishing in this profession should build an impressive resume application that can assist in grabbing the best job opportunity. In here, you are guided with a perfect resume sample for the post of furniture delivery driver.
Patricia J. Marshall
4822 Dye Street,
Chandler, AZ - 85226
Phone: (480) 656-1547
Looking for a better job position as a furniture delivery driver in a well-reputed institution that can assist me in utilizing my exceptional driving and transportation abilities. Wishing to gain more fluency in my communication and become as a strong asset to the institution.
Five years of complete experience in the field of driving and transportation; skilled and trained enough to move delicate furniture from one place to another. Capable of looking after various international orders and handling the maintenance of stores and warehouses
- Certified Program in Crew Management from Greenville Community College, Illinois
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Bachelor's Degree in Transport & Communication from Illinois State University, Illinois in 2009 - Grade B
- High School from Eureka Community High School, Illinois in 2006 - Grade A in Arts
- Capable of dealing with varied kinds of local or domestic customers efficiently
- Great communicational and interpersonal abilities
- Five years of complete experience in this particular field
- Ability to work under any defined or assigned conditions skillfully and responsibly
- Skilled in handling the warehouse operations and associated functions safely and systematically
- Comfortable in handling and resolving customer issues and problems
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling the necessary electrical instruments for moving the furniture
- Experienced in dealing with the important operations regarding the warehouse and storage facilities
- Competent and skilled in maintaining the operations of delivery vehicles and ensuring their safe working
- Skilled in transporting the furnished goods and materials safely to their destinations
- Proficient in responding to the crew and staff members while handling several operations
Current Employer: Donald Royal Furniture (2011 - till date)
Designation: Furniture Delivery Driver
- Skillfully handled the transportation of furnished materials and delivered them as per the customer specifications and other details
- Looked into the matters, concerns, and issues of the clients regarding the raw materials and furniture dispatched
- Responsibly handled the overall maintenance of delivery vehicles and associated 30 days servicing of related equipment
- Systematically maintained complete records regarding the materials dispatched, furniture delivered, quality of goods and materials, etc.
- Inspected the loading and unloading of the vehicles and obtained signatures from the customers confirming the deliveries made
Previous Employer: Dalton & Sons Furniture (2009-2011)
Designation: Furniture Delivery Driver
- Efficiently developed and maintained professional and healthy relationships with various domestic and international clients
- Systematical handled the basic furniture tools and electrical instruments and looked after their servicing and maintenance
- Inspected the on-timely deliveries of furnitures and inspected the quality of the goods before the final dispatch from the office premises
- Operated the delivery vehicles safely and courteously delivered delicate furniture to their respective destinations
- Assisted the senior mechanics in fixing the minor problems of delivery vehicles and related instruments
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for safely delivering delicate and fine furniture to the respective shops and showrooms
- Complimented for strictly following the safety and traffic rules and regulations
- Awarded for looking after the maintenance work, handling the loading of freight trucks, and operating the vehicles safely at Donald Royal Furniture
- Rewarded for handling the customer service zone, maintaining the safety of other drivers, and effectively communicating with responsible clients at Dalton & Sons Furniture
Ryan Fletcher - Senior Warehouse Handler
Malcolm & Sons Furnitures
Xander Yang - Executive Manager
KPM & Group of Furnitures
Mary Stuart - Technical Manager
Dalton & Sons Furnitures
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Texas and Maryland.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Patricia J. Marshall
A well-written and brilliant resume application can surely guide you in shaping your career. In here, you are offered with a free resume sample for the post of furniture delivery driver. Therefore, draft an exceptional application that can drive the attention of your employer and assist you in building a bright career and achieving your professional goals and objectives.