Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Fuel Truck Driver Resume
Fuel Truck Driver Resume
Fuel truck driver resume must be clear, precise, and perfect enough to drive the first attention of your hiring employer towards your application. You have to directly state your career objectives and potential goals, so that you can easily grab the recruiter's attention and compel him to go through your entire application. In order to grab the available position in an organization, you have to provide relevant and appropriate information to your potential employer. Basically, this important information includes your educational certifications, professional training, various driving courses and associated licenses, etc. These factors would surely assist you in getting selected for an interview.
This is particularly a responsible job position, which requires the safety regulations to be followed strictly with complete sincerity. In here, the fuel truck drivers are mainly responsible for handling the basic functions of transporting the fuel, looking after the hauling procedures, supervising the loading and unloading of the fuel products, etc. In other words, they are in sole charge of dealing with various transportation procedures and associated work compliance.
Candidates who wish to have a bright career in this progressive field should create an impressive resume application for this position. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of fuel truck driver.
Alex T. Whitely
455 Marshville Road,
New York, NY - 10011
Phone: (845) 617-9685
Seeking a better position as a Fuel truck Driver in a well-renowned and reputable organization, where I can utilize my exceptional skills and abilities for the benefit of the organization. Wishing to gain more experience in following the safety protocols and prove as an asset to the organization.
Hard working and determined enough to handle the transport of inflammable materials; six years of experience in driving and communication. Capable of dealing with various HazMat security procedures and associated tanker endorsements.
- Certified Program in Inflammable Security Procedures from Meredith Community College, North Carolina
- Driver's License, Class-3A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Valid A1 Driver's License, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Mount Olive College, North Carolina in 2008 - Grade B
- High School from South Gate Community High School, California in 2005 - Grade A in Arts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities
- Six years of complete experience in the field of driving and communication
- Capable of planning, handling, and executing the assigned job tasks
- Skilled and helpful in working with other office drivers for the transportation of goods and materials
- Strong minded, determined, responsible, decision maker, and capable of solving critical problems
- Capable of computing various necessary information provided by the clients or customers.
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling the technical and mechanical problems of the transportation vehicles and various hauling equipment
- Expert in dealing with dangerous goods and materials occurrence reports
- Complete understanding regarding the usage of computational data
- Proficient in following the adhered security rules and regulations for the transportation of inflammable fuel materials, etc.
- Expert in handling the documentation procedures, maintaining the fuel transportation vehicles, and supervising the issues related to different heating equipment
Current Employer: North Battleford Fuel Corporation Ltd. (2011 - till date)
Designation: Fuel Truck Driver
- Handled the necessary loading and unloading of fuel tankers or trailers at the bulk fuel facility center
- Supervised the maximum fuel pressure, oil capacity, and associated fluid levels of all buses, tractor-trailers, tankers, etc.
- Systematically recorded the necessary details regarding the transportation of fuel, distance or mileage covered, maintenance charges, etc.
- Supervised the fuel accounting procedures at the facility center and regularly maintained the security procedures of truck inventories
- Assisted the senior technicians and workers in handling the maintenance of vehicles on their assigned routes or specified stop overs
Previous Employer: OSHO Fuel Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (2008-2011)
Designation: Fuel Truck Driver
- Regularly looked after the maintenance of fuel tankers and trailers and ensured the proper execution of safety procedures
- Assisted the mechanics and other route technicians in solving the mechanical problems of the vehicles during transportation
- Maintained complete logs and reports regarding the on-time delivery of materials, mileage covered during transportation, fuel consumed , repair reports, etc.
- Efficiently transported hazardous and inflammable materials to their specified destinations
- Systematically received and relayed the information to the central or main dispatcher and communicated with the clients about it
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for efficiently handling the necessary queries of domestic and international clients or customers
- Awarded for safely planning and handling the transportation of inflammable materials to long distances
- Awarded for monitoring the security procedures of the fuel vehicles and supervising their external and internal conditions at North Battleford Fuel Corporation Ltd.
- Winning team captain of a regional level rugby team, North Carolina
- Rewarded for fixing the complex problems and monitoring the satellite tracing equipment at OSHO Fuel Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Lexie Grey - Senior Mechanics Manager
Turbo Fuel Corporation Ltd.
Meryl Fiona - Executive Manager
DADO Research Center
Laurel Stuart - Technical Manager
Morgan Fuel Incorporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Washington DC and New Orleans.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Alex T. Whitely
In here, you are offered with a free resume sample for the position of fuel truck driver. This impressive application can certainly assist you in drafting your resume for the available job position. An impressive resume can surely help you in achieving your desired goals and objectives.