Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Forklift Driver Resume
Forklift Driver Resume
Forklift driver resume must be effective, potentially strong, and precise enough to reflect your progressive thoughts that grab the very sight of the employer. Be specific and innovative enough to point out your exceptional qualifications, major accomplishments, overall work experience, etc. These are the basic and prime factors that can create an interest in the minds of the recruiters and would compel them to go through your application. A successful resume application can grant you the best available job opportunity present in the market. Remember to combine your outstanding educational and professional features in your document that can assist you in getting selected for an interview.
Basically, this is quite a skilled profession and the candidates should have competitive features to survive in this field and groom their future prospects. The forklift drivers are mainly responsible for looking after the maintenance of the products shipped, safely transferring heavy loads of raw materials to the warehouses, inspecting the shipyards, docks, and storage facilities, supervising the necessary work sites, etc. In other words, these professionals are responsible to look after the major internal and external operations and associated transportation functions.
Individuals who have the capability to groom their careers in this sector should build an impressive resume application. A sample of perfect resume is offered here for the position of forklift driver.
Roger E. Sears
3142 Zappia Drive,
Lexington, KY - 40507
Phone: (859) 315-0398
Aspire to find the job position of forklift driver in a fast paced environment, where I can build my necessary communicational and interpersonal skills. Seeking a better chance to work for an extensive and growing organization and prove as a better asset for it.
Well-experienced and skilled enough to deal with various kinds of heavy shipments; five years of complete knowledge regarding the related operational functions. Handled different varieties of functions such as handling the storage shipments, performing the maintenance work, supervising the product locations, etc.
- Diploma Program in Warehouse Management from American College of Education, Illinois
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Bachelor's Degree in Transport & Communication from Dominican University, Illinois in 2009 - Grade B
- High School from Harrington Community High School, Illinois in 2006 - Grade A in Arts
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Capable, responsible, and hard working enough to handle various kinds of forklifting operations
- Five years of complete knowledge regarding this profession
- Efficient team player and skilled in handling other staff members
- Capable of handling multiple orders efficiently and systematically
- Flexible and efficient to perform the overtime work with complete efficiency
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of handling heavy machinery and other associated technical instruments
- Qualified and skilled enough to handle the packing and scanning of equipment
- Complete understanding regarding the shipment of necessary orders, management of the vehicle maintenance work, etc.
- Ability to deal with several senior technicians in order to resolve the mechanical problems of the vehicles
- Proficient in solving the problems related to shipments, accomplishment of deadlines, etc.
Current Employer: Carter & Reeds Shipyard Corporation (2011 - till date)
Designation: Forklift Driver
- Skillfully assisted and handled the forklifting operations and reported straight to the officer in charge
- Maintained appropriate stocks for shipments, accurately calculated their charges or freights, and guided the delivery trucks for safe deliveries
- Inspected the loading and unloading of the requested goods and materials, guided the clients to collect their orders, and handled the inner-yard delivers
- Responsibly unloaded heavy packages and raw materials from the vendors' warehouses and maintained appropriate records with their invoices
- Looked after the overall maintenance of the vehicles and minimized the damage of the received shipments by operating the forklifting equipment
Previous Employer: Brigham & Sons Shipping Incorporation (2009-2011)
Designation: Forklift Driver
- Assisted other senior drivers at the docks for safely unloading the shipped goods and materials and storing them in appropriate areas
- Efficiently maintained the quality of the products shipped for respective customers and skillfully handled the inbound and outbound shipment of goods, etc.
- Performed important duties that include numbering the merchandises, handling their freight charges, looking after their deliveries, etc.
- Safely and efficiently transported heavy packages and delicate goods from one place to another or to their respective storage houses
- Assisted in maintaining the delivery vehicles, fixing the technical problems, and supervising the warehouses
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for safely handling the security and associated technical operations at the docks and warehouses
- Honored for systematically handling the overall maintenance of delivery vehicles and warehouse zones
- Rewarded for stacking and staging the products, ensuring their proper distribution to the centers, and maintaining forklift trucks and associated instruments at Carter & Reeds Shipyard Corporation
- Praised for handling the minor technical problems, assisting the staff members in unloading the products, and maintaining the facility zone at Brigham & Sons Shipping Incorporation
Brian Fletcher - Senior Dock Handler
ABC Shipping Group
Xander Berk - Executive Manager
KPM Group of Carriers Ltd.
Laurel Stuart - Technical Manager
Daren Group of Shipping Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Florida and Iowa
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Roger E. Sears
An outstanding resume can certainly build a bright career for you and so, you have to take certain efforts in building one. For your understanding and feasibility, you are provided with a free resume sample for the post of forklift driver. It can guide you in reaching and shaping your future goals and objectives.