Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Executive Driver Resume
Executive Driver Resume
Executive driver resume must be professionally correct, relevant, and appropriate enough to create a strong and remarkable impression on your hiring employer. Draft your resume application strategically, so that it portrays your potential skills and abilities, educational background, overall professional experience, and a majority of your professional achievements. These exceptional and strong points would certainly compel the recruiter to hire you for the applied job position. In addition, state your aims and objectives towards this particular profession. This will surely assist you in ruling out other candidates and getting selected for the interview.
This is quite a minor executive level position and candidates should have the potential to carry out the assigned duties skillfully. In here, they will have to tactfully handle several internal and external responsibilities that include handling the VIP guest services, utilizing the necessary information, meeting customer requirements, transporting goods and materials to their respective destinations, keeping a good track of the delivered materials, etc. On the whole, they are in sole charge of handling various important executive work duties.
Candidates who think to build a better future in this field should generate a perfect resume application for the position of executive driver. For your convenience, you are offered with a sample of professional resume format.
Matthew J. Spivey
2122 Sardis Sta,
Grand Prairie, TX - 75051
Phone: (817) 661-3683
Experienced executive driver looking for a better position in a challenging environment, where I can easily bring in growth and development in executive services. Wishing to be an essential part of a well-established organization and enhance my driving abilities.
Ten years of exceptional knowledge and skills in this particular profession; well-trained and efficient enough to handle several kinds of business deliveries with complete security. Capable of handling several executive orders with specified or requested patterns.
- Diploma Program in Advanced Executive Operations from Cornell Community College, Iowa
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Bachelor's Degree in Transport & Communication from Mount Mercy University, Iowa in 2004 - Grade B
- High School from Wartburg Community High School, Iowa in 2001 - Grade A in Arts
- Ten years of experience in this particular field
- Complete and sound knowledge regarding better communicational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow priority executive orders with complete sincerity and responsibility
- Capable of handling the customer requests and solving their issues or product associated queries
- Clean track record of driving and following of traffic rules
- Capable of working on weekends and flexible working at irregular hours
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling the pick up of priority guests and safely transporting them to their destinations
- Experienced in resolving or fixing the mechanical problems of delivery vans, trucks, etc.
- Qualified and possesses complete understanding regarding alternative routes for transporting guests, etc.
- Skilled in handling electronic databases, electric key-cards for product dispatch, etc.
- Competent in handling the product shipment in crowded zones, heavy traffic, etc.
Current Employer: Scientific Global Games Corporation (2009 - till date)
Designation: Executive Driver
- Handled the delivery of priority products and safely transported them to their respective destinations at the given time
- Looked after the safety and security of VIP guests, handled their necessary baggages, and escorted them to their destinations
- Maintained complete reports and entry logs regarding the guests arrived, their security procedures, transported guests, etc.
- Maintained the vehicles, fixed general problems of cars, supervised the cleanliness of vehicles, and looked after their monthly servicing
- Delivered the local and international game packages requested by the clients to their designated places with complete security
Previous Employer: Kyle & Sons Group of Corporation (2004-2009)
Designation: Executive Driver
- Systematically followed the instructions provided by the organizational authorities regarding passengers' pick-up and respective drops
- Trained other junior level drivers to handle motor vehicles by following complete safety and security protocols
- Maintained a systematic and appropriate list regarding the mileage covered, fuel charges, passengers escorted with specific time, etc.
- Assisted general executives, VP, chairman, etc., closely, safely escorted them to their cars, and transported them to their designated destinations
- Skillfully communicated with various clients and maintained a professional relationship with various divisional members
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for handling the guests courteously and politely as well as looked after their safety
- Complimented for strictly abiding by the rules and regulations bestowed by the higher authorities or chief officials
- Appreciated for efficiently picking up international executives from their pick up points and safely transporting them to their places at Scientific Global Games Corporation
- Awarded for looking after the security measures and handling the maintenance services at Kyle & Sons Group of Corporation
April Thomson - Senior Technical Manager
Boltz Group of Company
Christina Yang - Executive Manager
Fredrick & Sons Global Services
Laurel Stuart - Technical Manager
Fiona & Sons Technology Center
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Denver and Dallas
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Matthew J. Spivey
In here, you are offered with a free sample of resume for the post of executive driver. This resume sample can surely guide you in shaping your dreams and achieving your professional goals and objectives.