Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Dump Truck Driver Resume
Dump Truck Driver Resume
Dump truck driver resume must be clear and optimized enough to get yourself assisted in putting together a job winning application. Your application should clearly state about your educational qualifications, overall work experience, major skills and abilities, and associated past achievements. These important factors can grab the very first sight of your employers and prove that you are a functional candidate as per their necessary requirements. A perfect resume application can certainly prove as a driving force in shaping your professional career and so, you have to lay emphasis on every possible aspect that can enhance the quality of your application.
Basically, this is a not a general category profession, as several other sub-categories are also included in it. However, this is one of the most progressive job careers and therefore, the candidates should possess complete potential in order to serve in this profession. Dump truck drivers are mainly responsible for different kinds of work functions that include servicing and maintaining truck parts and components, monitoring the loading and unloading of construction materials including soil, sand, water, etc., driving raw materials to the specified destinations, dumping the load at specific time, etc. In this way, they are solely incharge of dealing with different commercial functions of various industries.
In order to be a qualified candidate for this profession, you have to spend some time on constructing an impressive resume application. For your assistance, you are offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of dump truck driver.
Jewell M. Martin
191 Haymond Rocks Road,
Eugene, OR - 97402
Phone: (541) 521-2188
Aspire to gain a better position as a Dump Truck Driver in a well-recognized construction organization, where I can skillfully utilize my driving skills and abilities and add to the benefit of the dynamic organization. Wish to sharpen my professional abilities that add to my overall experience.
Ten years of experience in this particular field and therefore, capable of handling several complex and challenging functions of the truck driver jobs. Possesses great amount of honest work ethics and honored for handling the functions in adverse conditions.
- Diploma Program in Transport Security Measures from North New Mexico College, New Mexico
- Driver's License, Class-A, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Prescott Community College, Arizona in 2004 - Grade B
- High School from Baker Community High School, Arizona in 2001 - Grade A in Commerce
- Ten years of experience in the field of transportation and communication
- Exceptional knowledge regarding the overall navigation systems
- Outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Complete knowledge and understanding of driving a dump truck
- Skilled in handling every critical and challenging function involved while operating as a dump truck driver
- Capable of handling the travel work in complex and adverse weather conditions
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Experienced in working closely with related construction fields
- Expert in handling different kinds of city dump trucks for specific site requirements
- In-depth knowledge of handling and supervising operating instruments such as grader, loader, rollers, chain saws, etc.
- Familiar with various kinds of operating dump trucks, water trucks, crack sealing machine, jack-hammers, etc.
- Proficient in monitoring and maintaining the minor technical conditions of the vehicles
Current Employer: Genisis Trucking Services (2009 - till date)
Designation: Dump Truck Driver
- Efficiently operated different kinds of tractor trailers and handled the onsite and off-site constructional work
- Responsibly handled motor vehicles in order to provide assistance in carrying out the business of the organization
- Communicated with domestic clients and customers and timely delivered the raw materials to the specified locations
- Systematically cleared the overall dump at a particular location by moving the truck back and forth
- Maintained a proper and systematic record of the materials dumped and verified their security measures
Previous Employer: Global Transportation Incorporation (2004 - 2009)
Designation: Industrial Dump Truck Driver
- Followed all the commercial driving regulations and systematically delivered the goods and materials to the specified client destinations
- Supervised the loading and unloading of the materials and followed necessary signals from the loading crew members
- Secured the raw materials loaded and maintained complete security of the provided assignments
- Monitored the internal and external functions of the truck such as checking the fluid levels, maintaining the cleanliness of the components, etc.
- Systematically maintained daily, monthly, and annual reports of the deliveries on call sheets, drain sheets, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for efficiently handling the dumping activities at the specified time and in critical moments
- Efficiently broke the start up record within two months at a construction site
- Rewarded for efficiently reaching the monthly and annual work targets at Genisis Trucking Services
- Winning team member of a regional level handball team, New Mexico
- Awarded for winning several important contracts with Philip Council regarding new global sites at Global Transportation Incorporation
Myle Towers - Senior Operations Manager
Monster Trucking Corporation
Oliver James - Executive Manager
Quadrant Corporation Limited
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Los Angeles and Maryland.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Jewell M. Martin
Here, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of dump truck driver. With its assistance, you can create an impressive application that can surely assist you in achieving your desired dreams and goals.