Home » Driver Resume
» Sample DZ Driver Resume
DZ Driver Resume
DZ driver resume must be efficient and dynamic enough to create a good impression on your prospective job recruiter. In addition, you have to create a strong and impressive job application that can reflect your potential skills and abilities, capability of handling the assignments, prospective goals and objectives, major professional accomplishments, etc. These are some of the basic and generalized characteristics that can easily grab your hiring manager's attention. They should be presented in such a way that the recruiter gets compelled to go through your entire application and offer you a chance to attend an interview for the applied job position.
This being a commercial occupation, the candidates should have the capability to work around the clock or for irregular hours. DZ is a special license that provides you the authority to drive automatic trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, heavy trailers, vans, etc., with air brakes. Basically, it is a Class D license that offers you the authorization to handle or operate heavy vehicles around 11,000 kg with a towed trailer not over 4,600 kg. Such drivers are responsible for handling the schedule deliveries and looking after the thorough process of material security.
Candidates wiling to be a part of this field should create a perfect application that can assist you in building your career. Here, you are provided with a sample of resume for the position of DZ driver.
John P. Thompson
2715 Junkins Avenue,
Valdosta, GA - 31601
Phone: (229) 514-4214
Aspire to acquire a challenging position as a DZ Driver in a well-reputed institution, where I can gain more experience in back-up deliveries. Wish to utilize my exceptional driving skills for the benefit of the organization.
Skilled and expert in dealing with different kinds of automated vehicles and machineries; four years of complete experience in the field of driving. Confident in handling the deliveries in a timely manner and with complete security.
- Diploma Program in Basic Operating Mechanics from Fairbanks Community College, Alaska
- Driver's License, Class-DZ, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Spring Hill Community College, Alabama in 2010 - Grade B
- High School from Birmingham Community High School, Alabama in 2007 - Grade A in Commerce
- Four years of experience in the field of driving and communication
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal abilities
- Capable of handling different kinds of necessary deliveries at the specified time
- Complete understanding regarding the handling of vehicles and associated rules and regulations
- Extremely focused, capable, hard working, and efficient enough to handle all kinds of activities
- Potential of traveling long distances and working for irregular hours and firm by nature
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Efficient in handling the major technical activities carried out in the premises
- Efficient in fixing the mechanical problems of trailers, vans, trucks, etc.
- Complete understanding regarding the traffic rules and regulations for automated vehicles
- Familiar and quite fluent in four foreign languages namely French, German, Spanish, and Russian
- Proficient in delivering vulnerable and heavy packages efficiently and safely to their respective destinations
Current Employer: Gomez & Sons Fuel Services Corporation (2012 - till date)
Designation: DZ Driver
- Offered exceptional customer or client service by shipping the requested materials within the specified time zone
- Responsibly handled the safety, maintenance, and cleanliness of heavy trucks, trailers, vans, etc.
- Supervised the transportation, dispatch, loading, and unloading of necessary raw materials, fuels, or gases to the specified destinations
- Systematically monitored the functions of other drivers and instructed about the safety procedures
- Responsibly inspected every vehicle and notified the supervisor about the defects and associated maintenance work regarding different vehicles
Previous Employer: King's Waste Management Services Corporation (2010 - 2012)
Designation: Residential DZ Driver
- Efficiently communicated with different customers, received their complaints, and systematically resolved them with good quality of service
- Maintained complete, appropriate, and systematic logs or records regarding pre and post trips of waste trucks, etc.
- Handled the provincial transportation by following complete safety regulations and associated company's security policies
- Monitored the basic activities of waste management drivers and guided them about the precautionary measures
- Skillfully transported the waste by a rear-load or front-load to a physical landfill site or maintenance zone
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented by the seniors for efficiently handling heavy towed trucks, vans, trailers, etc.
- Honored for strictly following the specified safety rules and regulations of the organization
- Awarded for looking after the continuous and systematic execution of works such as shipping of fuels, maintenance of other vehicles and instruments, etc., at Gomez & Sons Fuel Services Corporation
- Winning team captain of a regional level football team, Alaska
- Rewarded for skillfully handling the daily driving routines and shipping the waste receptacles at King's Waste Management Services Corporation
Deena Thomson - Senior Technical Manager
Deena & Sons Corporation Limited
Derek Sullivan - Executive Manager
Global Propane Services Incorporation
Laurel Stuart - Technical Manager
Dena & Stuart Corporation Limited
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in California and Ottawa.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
John P. Thomson
For your complete assistance, you are offered with a free resume sample for the position of DZ driver. This perfect and impressive sample can surely assist you in preparing your resume. A perfectly prepared resume can certainly grab the first glimpse of your employer and thus, assist you in shaping a bright future for your career.