Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Courtesy Driver Resume
Courtesy Driver Resume
Courtesy driver resume must be clear, precise, and appropriate enough to portray your potential goals and objectives before your prospective job recruiter. Basically, your resume application must clearly speak about your previous work experience, general education, some of your professional achievements, and potential driving skills. These basic factors can certainly grab your hiring employer's attention and compel him to hire you for the applied job position. In this way, an effective resume application can rule out other candidates and pave for you a possible way for a bright vocational career.
However, this occupation falls in the wider category of chauffeur and taxi drivers and so, this is quite a responsible profession. In here, the drivers are specifically responsible for handling or driving various kinds of vehicles such as automobiles, vans, limousines, taxis, etc., in order to transport the travelers or passengers safely. In addition, they are also in charge of providing complete assistance to the passengers and following the specified security laws and safety regulations.
Individuals who wish to shape a bright future in this profession should create an impressive resume application that leads them to their destinations. In here, you are assisted with a perfect resume sample for the position of courtesy driver.
Roger S. Burns
2208 Chardonnay Drive,
Gainesville, FL - 32653
Phone: (352) 949-0313
Looking for a better position in a well-reputed organization as a Courtesy Driver, where I can easily develop my driving skills and abilities. Wishing to enhance my experience in this particular profession and prove as an asset to the organization.
Experienced and qualified to handle the basic operations of several vehicles; three years of complete experience in this particular driving profession. Capable of dealing with varied kinds of customers or passengers.
- Diploma Program in Basic Operating Mechanics from Downtown Phoenix Campus, Arizona
- Driver's License, Class-B, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Spring Hill Community College, Alabama in 2011 - Grade B
- High School from Huntsville Community High School, Alabama in 2008 - Grade A in Commerce
- Outstanding driving skills and abilities
- Three years of complete experience in the field of transport and communication
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal abilities
- Expert in handling various kinds of traveling passengers and communicating with them effectively
- Hard working, polite, and active listener and pays complete attention to what is assigned and told
- Active worker and completely service oriented professional with an attitude to help people and assist the customers
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of handling different kinds of operations and associated technical controls
- Skilled and expert in controlling varied kinds of instruments, equipment, and operating systems
- Competent in handling every passenger's needs and requirements, and meeting the necessary quality standards
- Familiar and quite fluent in four foreign languages namely French, German, Spanish, and Russian
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the principles and techniques of transporting passengers from one place to another
Current Employer: Hertz Traveling Services Corporation (2012 - till date)
Designation: Courtesy Driver
- Greeted the passengers or customers in a friendly manner and escorted them to the vehicle with their baggages
- Communicated with the passengers regarding their respective stops or destinations and other viable information through the talking bus system
- Maintained complete and appropriate records and logs regarding the pick up and drop service for the passengers, daily work hours, distance traveled, etc.
- Systematically picked the passengers from their arrival points and safely dropped them at their departure terminals
- Responsibly drove the vehicle safely and with complete security in crowded and busy working zones
Previous Employer: Dart & Thrift Automotive Services Group (2011 - 2012)
Designation: Assistant Courtesy Driver
- Efficiently assisted the senior drivers and technicians in solving the technical and mechanical problems of buses and other vehicles
- Responsibly and safely transported the passengers from airport centers, motels, hotels, etc., in a timely manner
- Efficiently interacted with various customers or passengers regarding their drop destinations or stop-overs
- Maintained correct and systematic logs regarding fuel or gas charges, certain vehicle checklists, etc.
- Responsibly followed the specified safety rules and regulations in association with the activity of picking and dropping the passengers
Achievements and Awards:
- Praised for having a clean and safe history regarding the driving and transporting of passengers
- Rewarded for handling the technical complicities of different vehicles independently and efficiently
- Awarded for efficiently communicating with passengers irrespective of their age, sex, etc., at Hertz Traveling Services Corporation
- Winning team captain of a regional level handball team, Alabama
- Rewarded for driving cabs, buses, etc., by completely following the safety rules and regulations at Dart & Thrift Automotive Services Group
Florence Smith - Senior Technical Manager
Dominic Traveling services Corporation
Adam Theodore - Executive Manager
Renaissance Group of Services
Laurel Stuart - Technical Manager
Dames Traveling Services Incorporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Montana and Maine.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Roger S. Burns
Here, you are offered with a free resume sample for the position of courtesy driver. With its assistance, you can easily draft an application that can assist you in shaping your professional career effectively. Remember, an impressive resume application can surely help you in achieving and fulfilling your dreamed goals and objectives.