Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Courier Driver Resume
Courier Driver Resume
Courier driver resume must be appropriate and customized in order to grab the attention of your recruiter in this fast paced environment. Summarize your educational qualifications, prospective goals and objectives, overall job experience, and major achievements skilfully. These are some of the eye-catching factors that can guide the employer through your entire resume. In addition, a perfect presentation of qualified and exceptional skills would compel your hiring manager to select you for the applied job position.
Somehow, this being a professional occupation, the candidates should possess the maximum potential of skillfully handling the specified responsibilities. For your information, these professionals are responsible for looking after the additional activities of other staff members, inspecting the overall maintenance work, handling the major operational activities, etc. In other words, they are mainly in charge of communicating with the clients and providing prompt services to them.
Individuals who have the maximum potential to flourish in this profession should draft an optimized, formally toned, and well approached resume application. For your guidance, you are provided with a better resume sample for the position of courier driver.
Carol A. Sanchez
4837 Bird Street,
Las Cruces, NM - 88005
Phone: (505) 639-0625
Looking for a better post as a courier driver in a reputable institution that can utilize my exceptional skills and abilities effectively. Wishing to secure a position that can assist me in building and enhancing my communicational skills and abilities.
Determined and qualified enough to deal with various kinds of domestic and international clients; ten years of core experience in the field of courier services. Honored for skillfully handling the services and safely transporting the courier packages.
- Certificate Degree in Security Check Operations from University of Wyoming, WY
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Bachelor's Degree in Transport & Communication from University of Wyoming, WY in 2004 - Grade A
- High School from Silver Lake High School, WY in 2001 - Grade A in Commerce
- Flexible and quite comfortable to work in a fast paced surrounding
- Expert in handling various kinds of courier packages that include light, delicate, and heavy packages
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills
- Ten years of core experience in the field of courier transportation and customer service
- Complete knowledge regarding the local areas, streets, delivery zones, etc.
- Flexible and extremely suitable to work for irregular or additional hours
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Active and qualified for fixing the minor technical problems of delivery vehicles and associated electronic instruments
- Well-trained and well-equipped for maintaining the security operations of delivery vehicles
- Skilled in maintaining an electronic database regarding the couriers received and delivered to the clients
- Skilled in handling the overall distribution of products and maintaining the overall customer service with complete satisfaction
- Skilled in looking after the standard transmission process
Current Employer: UPS Fast Courier Services (2009 - till date)
Designation: Courier Driver
- Systematically arranged the received orders or packages and delivered them as per their priority and the specified time
- Looked after the overall maintenance work of delivery vehicles and inspected their working condition before leaving the premises
- Maintained complete and appropriate records regarding the courier packages received and shipped and orders delivered to the clients
- Safely transported the courier packages to their respective clients and received the acknowledgement and other signed documents
- Efficiently built better customer relationship with various other global clients and courteously responded to their necessary queries and issues
Previous Employer: Dalton First Fast Courier Services (2004-2009)
Designation: Courier Driver
- Handled all kinds of courier services to the business locations and also to the general customers' homes systematically
- Efficiently planned the routes and delivered the ordered packages to their respective destinations within the specified time zones
- Verified the packages while loading into the carriage and also while delivering them to the clients with their signatures
- Skilfully handled the transportation of vulnerable materials and medicines in crowded streets and rough roads
- Assisted the technicians in fixing the minor problems and reported the supervisor about the mechanical problems of delivery vehicles
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for strictly abiding by the rules and regulations regarding the transportation of important courier packages
- Honored for maintaining a clean driving record throughout the professional career
- Praised for skillfully maintaining the orders, inspecting the quality of materials, and advising junior colleagues at UPS Fast Courier Services
- Rewarded for safely obeying the security norms and conditions, effectively communicating with various other staff members, and maintaining the accuracy of shipped products at Dalton First Fast Courier Services
Lydian Fobes - Warehouse Keeper
Source Courier Services Ltd.
Tom Philip - Product Manager
Columbian First Flight Courier Services
Adam Smith- Senior Manager
Dal & Sons Fast Courier Services Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Flexible to relocate to the nearby areas of New Hampshire and New Orleans.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Carol A. Sanchez
A perfect resume should be drafted that can easily grab the attention of your employer. For this particular reason, you are offered with a free resume sample for the post of courier driver. An exceptional resume application can compel the employers to hire you for the applied position and assist you in shaping your bright professional career.