Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Company Driver Resume
Company Driver Resume
Company driver resume must be impressive and dynamic enough to catch the very first attention of your hiring manager. Clearly, it should portray your skill sets, educational qualifications, overall work experience, and exceptional accomplishments. These factors can certainly enforce your employers to go through your entire resume application. In this way, you can easily be in a better position to secure an interview for the job you have applied for.
Basically, this position is available for both small scale and large scale group of companies. Therefore, the candidates who have the potential and capability to work around the clock should draft an impressive resume application. It should be noted that these professionals are also responsible for transporting the necessary cargo, inspecting the raw materials ordered, handling other goods or necessary supplies to be delivered from one source destination to another, maintaining the condition of the delivery vehicles, etc. In other words, they are in sole charge of dealing with a variety of specified work assignments.
Individuals who view a scope to shape their careers in this field should grab the first available opportunity. Draft an exceptional resume with the help of this resume sample for the post of company driver.
Karen J. Reed
4176 Cambridge Court,
Springdale, AR - 72764
Phone: (479) 799-0345
Seeking a challenging position in a well-known organization as a company driver, where I can skillfully enhance my driving skills and abilities and build a professional relationship with other business clients.
Determined, flexible, and hard-working enough to handle any kind of priority shipments efficiently. Ten years of complete experience in this particular field and capable of handling various kinds of necessary documentation and associated reports.
- Certified Program in Advanced Delivery System from Central Penn College, Pennsylvania
- Driver's License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Franklin & Marshall College, Pennsylvania in 2004 - Grade A
- High School from Gannon Christian High School, Pennsylvania in 2001 - Grade A in Arts
- Exceptional and safe driving skills and abilities
- Capable of dealing with various non-technical staff members or clients
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Clean and exceptional work and driving records
- Skilled in handling the necessary paper trails and associated documentation work
- Flexible and skilled to work on weekends as well as at irregular hours
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling heavy loads of materials and lifting around 70 pounds of overheads safely
- Qualified in understanding and strictly following the traffic and safety rules and regulations set by the federal and organizational association respectively
- Competent in handling various trips of important shipments safely to their destinations
- Proficient in resolving the technical minorities of delivery vehicles and associated instruments
- Capable of maintaining the security standards of the shipped goods and materials
Current Employer: Wickland Group of Companies (2009 - till date)
Designation: Company Driver
- Inspected delivery trucks, vans, and heavy trailers for different kinds of defects, malfunctions, etc., and looked into its safe operation before and after the shipments
- Assisted the maintenance associates and other staff members in maintaining complete and appropriate records regarding the delivery of goods, installation of the components, maintenance charges, etc.
- Checked shipping papers and associated documents in order to verify the nature of the goods and materials shipped and received and their associated accuracy
- Installed various kinds of safety guards and tire chains as and when required by the necessary weather conditions for the secure delivery of goods and materials
- Looked after the overall maintenance of the delivery vehicles, reported about the company instruments, and planned safe and noted routes for the shipments
Previous Employer: Wakefield Group of Pvt. Corporation (2004-2009)
Designation: Company Driver
- Prepared delivery vehicles for the requested or ordered shipments and skillfully looked after their operating conditions
- Assisted the staff members in planning and scheduling the road routes for safe delivery of vulnerable and delicate goods and materials
- Handled, directed, and ordered necessary errands efficiently and fulfilled the priority requests made by the manufacturers or other associated clients
- Maintained systematic logs regarding the shipments delivered, items purchased, mileage covered, checks collected, and invoices generated
- Maintained complete confidentiality regarding the classified materials shipped to the manufacturing plant or requested inventory destination
Achievements and Awards:
- Remarked for skillfully handling various kinds of priority international deals and associated shipments
- Felicitated for maintaining and encouraging safety habits and better driving practices among other delivery drivers
- Praised for maintaining the condition of the delivery vehicles, handling the priority shipments, and looking after the necessary documentation details at Wickland Group of Companies
- Awarded for handling the domestic and international shipments and collecting every associated documentation, records, checks, invoices, etc., at Wakefield Group of Pvt. Corporation
Alex Stuart - Developmental Manager
Global Horizon Pvt. Ltd.
Daniel Gibbs - Senior Supervisor
Morgan & Sons Group of Companies
Daniel Sloane - Senior Manager
Global Network Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New Orleans and Los Angeles.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Karen J. Reed
In here, you are offered with a free resume sample pattern for the post of company driver. This relevant pattern can surely guide you in drafting an impressive application. Know that an impressive application can build your prospective professional future. So, focus on your potentials that can assist you in grabbing a brilliant opportunity.