Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Coach Driver Resume
Coach Driver Resume
Coach driver resume must be exceptional and responsible enough to divert the attention of your employer towards your job application. While drafting the application, be cautious enough to prepare an error free resume. This perfect application should clearly speak about your overall work potentials, educational history, total work experience, and major achievements. These basic and prime factors can certainly grab the attention of your reader or employer and would compel him to select you for an interview for the applied job position.
This is quite a responsible job position and therefore, the candidates should have the capability to work under the specified conditions. Note that the coach drivers are responsible for handling various general and special operations such as fixing daily routes, transporting passengers to their specified destination safely, collecting daily fares, providing necessary information to the travelers, etc. In this way, they are in charge of dealing with various complex and general duties.
Individuals willing to be a part of this profession should create an impressive application that would assist them in reaching their goals. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of coach driver.
Sheri H. Hymes
2172 Summit Street,
Decorah, IA - 52101
Phone: (563) 382-5498
Willing to secure a better position as a Coach Driver in a well-reputed institution, where my commercial driving skills can be utilized to a greater extent. Wishing to gain more experience in cargo loading and unloading and prove as an asset to the organization.
Well-trained and efficient enough to handle the major activities with complete safety and by following the organizational legislations; more than eight years of experience as a coach driver. Capable of handling various kinds of passengers.
- Diploma Program in Customer Service Management from San Francisco Community College, California
- Driver's License, Class-B, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transportation & Communication from Sacramento Community College, California in 2006 - Grade B
- High School from Bakersfield Community High School, California in 2003 - Grade A in Commerce
- More than eight of complete experience in the field of transportation and communication
- Outstanding customer service skills and abilities
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the traffic rules and regulations
- Quite efficient and flexible to work in different shifts and irregular hours
- Capable of understanding the road maps and performing various tasks as per the specifications
- Outstanding communicational and interpersonal abilities
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling the technical complexities of motor vans, buses, etc.
- Competent in dealing with the maintenance and repair of electrical equipment such as ticket machines, switches, etc.
- Familiar with different kinds of customer specifications and necessary requirements
- Proficient in evaluating the troubleshooting problems of non-conforming materials
- Capable of testing the problematic valves of motor vans, buses, etc.
Current Employer: Dorris Transportation Services Incorporation (2010 - till date)
Designation: Coach Driver
- Systematically allocated the state and local buses to collect fares and issue tickets, passes, etc., as per the norms and conditions of the organization
- Clearly communicated with the passengers and cleared their queries and doubts regarding the traveling distance, etc.
- Responsibly followed the legislative needs regarding the driver's hours, rules, and regulations
- Looked after the overall maintenance of the vehicles and ensured the safety of passengers before the departure
- Maintained complete and appropriate reports and records regarding fuel consumption, passengers traveled, etc.
Previous Employer: Matrix Tourism Services Incorporation (2006-2010)
Designation: Tourism Coach Driver
- Skillfully and safely handled the coach through difficult and harsh roads and ensured the timely arrival of the traveling passengers
- Maintained systematic and timely travel records of the passengers traveling, destinations covered, distance traveled, etc.
- Responsibly loaded and unloaded their packages and baggages in and out of the luggage compartment
- Supervised the internal and external security of the vehicle and ensured that it is considered for maintenance monthly
- Assisted the disabled or physically challenged and elderly passengers to get in and out of the vehicles such as buses, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for performing visual inspections for the complete safety and security of the passengers
- Praised for cooperating and providing necessary information to the customers about the district transit system
- Rewarded for handling the motor vehicles safely, maintaining complete survey records, etc., at Dorris Transportation Services Incorporation
- Winning team member of a regional level football team, California
- Honored for handling the 2-way communication radio control for reporting any accidents, mishaps, schedule delays, etc., at Matrix Tourism Services Incorporation
Callie Torres - Senior Administrative Manager
Morrison Travel Group of Services
Meredith Grey - Executive Manager
Phoenix Traveling Services Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and North Carolina.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Sheri H. Hymes
For your understanding and assistance, you are offered with a free resume sample for the available post of coach driver. This sample resume can effectively help you in drafting your own resume. For your information, a perfect resume application can certainly assist you in achieving your desired goals and objectives.