Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Class C Driver Resume
Class C Driver Resume
Class C driver resume must be skilled, qualified, and relevant enough to draw the busy attention of your hiring manager. You have to portray your exceptional skills and abilities, operational techniques, educational background, professional experience, and major achievements. These are some of the prime factors that can compel your reader to go through your entire resume application. In other words, emphasize your potential skills and exceptional credentials that reflect your goals and objectives, motivated spirit, and enthusiasm towards the applied job position. A well-presented resume would surely help you in getting selected for an interview.
This is quite a responsible job position and so, the candidates should have the ability to cope up with the fast paced working conditions and associated environment. Basically, such drivers are mainly responsible for handling several kinds of internal and external duties that comprise of handling the requested shipments and their on-timely deliveries, looking after the maintenance of transportation vehicles, following certain safety protocols, learning the instructions from the warehouses, etc. In other words, they have to abide by the norms and conditions adhered by the organization.
Individuals who have the potential and desire to grow in this profession should generate a perfect resume for the position of Class C driver. In here, you are provided with an impressive sample for this post.
James L. Hockensmith
2224 Arbutus Drive
Miami, FL - 33147
Phone: (305) 908-6444
Willing to work co-operatively with a well-reputed organization as a Class C driver and gain wide knowledge regarding commercial driving regulations. Wishing to assist several other driving professionals and enhance my skills that add to the growth of the organization.
Five years of complete experience in this particular field; strong, skilled, and qualified enough to handle several challenging driving operational functions. Capable of dealing with varied kinds of clients or customers and holds great potential for handling the delivery targets.
- Certified Program in Public Relations Operations from Portland State University, Oregon
- Driver's License, Class-C, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Eastern Oregon University, Oregon in 2009 - Grade B
- High School from Pacific Community High School, Oregon in 2006 - Grade A in Arts
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal communication
- Five years of complete experience in this particular field
- Competent in handling the overall customer database and associated notifications from the clients
- Proficient knowledge regarding the traffic norms and conditions and associated safety rules
- Capable of communicating efficiently with several other staff members, store supervisors, business customers or clients, etc.
- Efficient enough to solve several problems related to the profession easily and comfortably
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled and expert in handling the technical problems of the vehicles and associated electrical instruments or machinery
- Qualified enough to deal with various kinds of inter-corporate matters, shipment techniques, etc.
- Good knowledge regarding safe road delivery, weather conditions, warehouse maintenance, etc.
- Capable of handling the maintenance procedures of various semi-automatic vehicles, trucks, trailers, etc.
- Expert and competent enough to communicate professionally with various domestic and international clients
Current Employer: L & R Carriers Division Pvt. Ltd. (2012 - till date)
Designation: Class C Driver
- Performed the task of handling various priority and general shipments, looking after the safety of the deliveries, and maintaining the product status
- Efficiently compiled and maintained systematic records and associated databases for the materials shipped and ordered and packages available in the warehouses
- Assisted the technical associates and mechanics in fixing motor vehicles and looked after the 30 days of maintenance work
- Communicated with various customers and transported the requested materials safely to their specified destinations in a courteous manner
- Strictly followed the traffic and product safety rules and regulations and inspected the vehicle security before leaving the premises
Previous Employer: Farnel & Madison Services Incorporation (2009-2012)
Designation: Class C Driver
- Systematically maintained the overall maintenance work of every delivery or shipment vehicle
- Ensured safe and secure working and driving conditions and strictly followed the security protocols adhered by the organization
- Responsibly handled the loading and unloading of the materials and maintained the quality of the requested products
- Efficiently secured the materials during transportation, shifting in-and-out of the trucks or motor vehicles
- Maintained complete records or reports regarding the invoices generated, checks collected, requested documentation, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Nominated for diligently handling the overall material processing and timely shipment deliveries
- Praised for strictly following the specified rules and regulations and training junior drivers about the road safety protocols
- Awarded for handling the operational procedures, maintaining the shipment services, and supervising the quality controls at L & R Carriers Division Pvt. Ltd.
- Rewarded for maintaining the vehicle services, inspecting delivery vehicles, assisting senior technicians, and communicating with various clients at Farnel & Madison Services Incorporation
Roy Sander - Technical Manager
Forbess Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
Violet Turner - System Manager
DAL Carriers & Services Pvt. Ltd.
Adam Smith- Senior Manager
Addison & Sons Group of Carriers
Mobility and Flexibility:
Flexible to relocate at the nearby areas of New Jersey and Philadelphia.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
James L. Hockensmith
For your convenience, you are offered with a free resume sample for the post of Class C driver. This impressive sample can guide you in achieving your desired goals and objectives. Highlight your key features that will assist you in achieving your desired professional designation.