Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Casual Driver Resume
Casual Driver Resume
Casual driver resume must be creative, precise, and professional enough to draw your prospective job employer's attention towards your job application. In order to draw the ball in your court, emphasize your key and basic skills and credentials that include your educational history, professional work experience, driving abilities, and outstanding achievements or recognitions. These are some prime factors that can compel your hiring authorities to select you for the interview. In other words, with appropriate and systematic presentation, you can certainly gain success.
Basically, this is a responsible position and the applicants should have the knack of working around the clock with complete efficiency. In addition, they will be responsible for looking after several domestic and international deliveries, maintaining the working of delivery machines or vehicles, handling their professional business image, maintaining the dispatch routines, etc. In this way, they will be in complete charge of handling a variety of transportation mediums, looking after their safety, and adjusting to a flexible delivery schedule.
Candidates who wish to develop a career in this field should build an impressive resume application that can grab the attention of a prospective employer. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of casual driver.
Edwin L. Summer
664 Richards Avenue,
Stockton, CA - 95204
Phone: (209) 926-3218
Qualified casual driver seeking a better position in a well-reputed organization which provides an opportunity to skillfully enhance the skills in driving commercial motor vehicles. Wishing to build good customer relationships and prove as an asset to the organization.
Expert and well-qualified enough to handle various driving operations; three years of complete experience in this particular profession. Capable of handling various transportation and associated material deliveries and searching new team members.
- Diploma Program in Logistics, Transport, and Supply from Great Lakes Christian College, Michigan
- Driver's License, Class-B, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Northern Michigan University, Michigan in 2011 - Grade B
- High School from Kettering Community High School, Michigan in 2008 - Grade A in Commerce
- Strong and exceptional knowledge in detailed paperwork and follow through
- Outstanding command over both written and verbal communication
- Expert in maintaining healthy and professional relationship with official clients
- Three years of complete experience in this particular profession
- Skilled in communicating with domestic and international clients
- Skilled and quite experienced in handling commercial motor vehicles for transportation
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Qualified to fix the mechanical and technical problems of motor vehicles
- Competent in handling travel maps and designing particular roadways for safe deliveries
- Familiar and expert in following the traffic rules and regulations for varied kinds of motor vehicles
- Proficient in handling various technical and electrical equipment that include copier, fax machines, scientific calculator, pager, phones, etc.
- Skilled in handling various mediums of dispatch systems, training modules, etc.
Current Employer: Monroe & Sons Service Corporation (2012 - till date)
Designation: Casual Driver
- Handled the overall dispatch work and efficiently transported the requested materials to the respective destinations and customers
- Responsibly reported the senior authorities about the major and sensitive issues related to shipment including other associated information
- Maintained a complete track about the shipments delivered, materials ordered and received, arrangements at the terminals, etc.
- Systematically maintained complete records or logs of the materials loaded and unloaded at specific time, dispatch locations, mileage covered, etc.
- Communicated with various clients regarding the arrival of shipments and associated destinations and maintained the safety procedures
Previous Employer: Green Springwell Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (2011-2012)
Designation: Casual Driver
- Skillfully looked after a variety of commercial functions that include material dispatch, monitored the supporting staff members, and maintained a flexible delivery schedule
- Instructed other casual drivers in maintaining the security of the transporting materials, contacted the fleet management, and communicated with the logistics professionals
- Handled the loading and unloading of the shipments carefully and maintained the product safety during transportation
- Assisted other maintenance officers in fixing the minor problems of delivery motor vehicles and looked after the 30 days servicing work
- Safely inspected motor vehicles for any kind of damage before the dispatch delivery and maintained the vehicles, product details, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for skillfully handling the important international shipments or deliveries
- Rewarded for safely transporting vulnerable materials to their respective destinations in the specified time zone
- Awarded for handling the shipment records, communicating with the clients for dispatch invoices, and maintaining the safety of materials at Monroe & Sons Service Corporation
- Winning team captain of a regional level handball team, Michigan
- Rewarded for assisting senior technicians in the maintenance work, inspecting necessary data of the shipments, and looking after the shipment loading procedure at Green Springwell Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Dominick Henderson - Administrative Manager
Shaun & Sons Services Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New Jersey and San Francisco.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Edwin L. Summer
For your understanding, you are offered with a free resume sample for the position of casual driver. This impressive sample can certainly guide you in preparing an exceptional resume and assist you in reaching your desired goals and objectives. Note that a perfectly presented resume can surely help you in building a bright professional career.