Home » Driver Resume
» Sample CDL Bus Driver Resume
CDL Bus Driver Resume
CDL bus driver resume should be skillfully designed, as the profession is one of the commercial ones in the market. It is a long term professional job occupation and therefore, you have to take in several efforts in order to create a compelling resume application. In addition, you have to emphasize your potential driving skills, overall work experience, certain achievements, and permanent Class A driving permit. These are some of the basic factors that can assist you in getting selected for the applied job position.
Basically, this is a responsible job position and therefore, you should possess exceptional work qualities for this applied job position. Such drivers are in complete charge of carrying the passengers to their respective destinations, maintaining the cleanliness of the vehicle, supervising the safety and security of the travelers, providing good customer service, etc. In other words, they are responsible for handling the network of bus services and offering a comfortable journey to the travelers.
Candidates willing to be a part of this professional occupation must create an effective job application that portrays their abilities. Here, you are provided with a resume sample for the position of CDL bus driver.
Brian C. Rahn
125 Newton Street,
Saint Cloud, MN - 56301
Phone : (320) 308-4568
Wish to acquire a better position in a well-accomplished organization as a CDL Bus Driver, where my skills and abilities would be utilized to the complete extent. Willing to gain more experience and serve for the growth of the organization.
Experienced and well-trained in handling the major activities of bus transportation; six years of extensive experience in this particular field. Capable of efficiently transporting the passengers by following all the safety rules and regulations.
- Diploma Program in Transport Security Measures from Stillman Community College, Alabama
- Driver's License, Class-A, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Central Baptist College, Arkansas in 2008 - Grade B
- High School from Embry Community High School in 2005 - Grade A in Commerce
- Six years of experience in the field of transportation and communication
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Skilled in driving commercial buses and transporting passengers
- Capable of following the specified routes and bus spacing as per the location standards
- Competent in assisting the passengers with their respective packages and luggages
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of the customer service skills
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling the technical and mechanical problems of varied kinds of buses
- Skilled in understanding and strictly following the traffic rules and regulations
- Complete knowledge regarding the local, state, and national traffic security operations
- Familiar with various technical aspects of the buses - handling important indicators, looking after the gauges, etc.
- Proficient in monitoring and maintaining the major and minor technical conditions of the buses
Current Employer: Manhattan Global Buses Services Pvt. Ltd. (2011 - till date)
Designation: CDL Bus Driver
- Efficiently provided safe and secure bus transportation service to the passengers of the local areas
- Looked after the maintenance of commercial vehicles and inspected the safety procedures of the passengers
- Maintained proper and systematic records and logs regarding the covered journeys, fuel issues, oil or gas usage, etc.
- Collected appropriate bus fares from the fellow passengers or travelers and made uncomplicated reports about the activity
- Assisted the handicapped, disabled, and elderly passengers with their baggages and helped them to board the bus
Previous Employer: Global Bus & Travel Incorporation (2008-2011)
Designation: Class A Bus Driver
- Assisted the passengers in transporting them to their specified destinations, planning the route accordingly
- Maintained and supervised the premises of the buses and responsibly looked after the important heating and ventilation equipment
- Instructed the passengers about the safety measures and associated precautionary practices before the departure of the bus
- Responsibly inspected the technical and mechanical condition of the bus and checked its water, gas, and oil capacity, etc., before leaving
- Monitored the condition of the bus and took an initiative to perform regular maintenance of the bus for ensuring its smooth running
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for strictly following the traffic rules and regulations laid for bus transportation
- Efficiently handled the company's buses in a safe, legal, systematic, and professional way
- Awarded for efficiently handling the bus service, assisting the customers properly, and accurately using the ticket machine at Manhattan Global Buses Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Winning team member of a regional level football team, Arkansas
- Rewarded for professionally handling the passengers at Global Bus & Travel Incorporation
Michael Sullivan - Senior Technical Manager
Shepherd Travel Corporation
Oliver James - Executive Manager
Dominic Bus & Travel Corporation Limited
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Texas and New Mexico.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Brian C. Rahn
For your assistance, you are offered with a free resume sample for the position of CDL bus driver. With its guidance, you can generate a perfect resume application that can grab the attention of your employer. Know that a perfect resume can lead your professional career to greater heights.