Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Box Truck Driver Resume
Box Truck Driver Resume
Box truck driver resume must be perfect and efficient enough to draw the attention of your employer. It must be clear and precise to portray your potential skills and abilities, educational credentials, major achievements, and overall work experience in order to secure the position you have applied for. In addition, it is extremely important to emphasize your clear goals and objectives in order to compel your hiring employers to go through your resume application. This can assist you in ruling out other candidates and getting selected for the interview.
Basically, the professionals are mainly responsible for various kinds of duties and associated responsibilities. They are in sole charge of dealing with various duties that include picking up specified deliveries, dropping packages at the specified destinations, supervising the entire loading and unloading of heavy boxed packages, handling the warehouse sections, etc. In other words, they are responsible for handling the deliveries of specified boxed materials and dispatching them to their specified destinations with complete security and by considering the safety measures.
Candidates willing to be a part of this profession should prepare a perfect application that helps them to achieve their objectives. For your assistance, you are provided with a better resume sample for the position of box truck driver.
Ricardo P. Campbell
2432 Ritter Avenue,
Southfield, MI - 48075
Phone : (586) 646-8666
Aspire to acquire a better and challenging position as a Box Truck Driver in a well-recognized organization, where I can skillfully enhance my driving skills and abilities. Wish to gain more experience and prove as a better asset to the firm.
Skilled and expert in handling various kinds of shipping trucks; five years of complete experience in the field of driving and communication. Honored for efficiently handling the vulnerable and expensive material boxes of various organizations.
- Diploma Program in Transport Security Measures from North New Mexico College, New Mexico
- Driver's License, Class-B, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Arizona Community College, Arizona in 2009 - Grade B
- High School from Dominic Community High School, Arizona in 2006 - Grade A in Commerce
- Five years of experience in the field of transportation and communication
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal abilities
- Outstanding work ethics and perfect in shipping the boxed materials to the specified destinations
- Expert in handling a wide range of commercial trucks and associated vehicles
- Comfortable in dealing with various kinds of clients and customers and their boxed shipments
- Competent in moving the boxed materials to their specified industrial sites
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Competent knowledge and understanding regarding vehicle associated machines and necessary tools
- Skilled and expert in dealing with various kinds of delivery equipment and associated systems
- In-depth knowledge of running different kinds of shipping trucks and vehicles and navigating the trucks
- Familiar with the technical and mechanical specifications of trucks and associated heavy trucks, etc.
- Proficient in supervising the loading and unloading of boxed shipments and handling the maintenance of trucks
Current Employer: Crompton Industrial Incorporation (2012 - till date)
Designation: Box Truck Driver
- Skillfully handled the important shipment of raw material boxes to the specified warehouses or utility centers
- Efficiently handled operating devices such as tractor-trailers that carried the work materials from the working site to the field sites
- Maintained complete records and logs regarding the shipments of materials to their respective destinations
- Skillfully handled the loading and unloading of trucks, looked after the security of the boxes, and minimized the hazards
- Inspected the trucks before the dispatch of materials, documented the box weights, and submitted reports regarding the materials
Previous Employer: Dominic Group of Services (2009-2012)
Designation: Industrial Box Truck Driver
- Looked after the safety procedures of boxed materials, checked the truck fluid levels, and supervised the necessary filters
- Maintained the cleanliness of the trucks used, including the internal and external factors of the trucks and associated vehicles
- Efficiently picked the documents of the boxes from various domestic and international clients of various locations
- Maintained complete and appropriate logs or reports regarding the delivery and receipt of the boxes
- Handled the shipments of trucks and efficiently maintained the security and safety measures of the materials
- Communicated all the necessary information to the associated clients and customers and looked after the operational conditions
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented to conduct various services independently and efficiently
- Efficiently broke the start up record within two months at the shipment site
- Awarded for handling expensive, delicate, and vulnerable material boxes at Crompton Industrial Incorporation
- Winning team member of a regional level handball team, New York
- Rewarded for supervising the material security measures and handling the shipment at specified destinations at Dominic Group of Services
Stuart Somber - Senior Operations Director
Mike Trucking Corporation
Oliver James - Executive Manager
Delis Corporation Limited
Telfor Chekov - Finance Manager
DIOS Financial Society Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
illing to relocate anywhere in Louisiana and Rhode Island.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Ricardo P. Campbell
For your kind assistance, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of box truck driver. This sample can assist you in constructing your application and compelling the employers to select you for the applied job position. A perfect resume application can surely assist you in shaping your professional career.