Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Boat Driver Resume
Boat Driver Resume
Boat driver resume must be systematic and relevant enough to describe your maximum work potential and dedication towards the respective profession. In order to divert your reader's mind and compel him to go through your entire resume, try to focus on your goals and objectives. In addition, enlighten your recruiter with certain additional information including your educational history, overall work experience, and major accomplishments. These prime and functional features can easily grab the attention of your employer and turn the ball in your court by alluring him to select you for the interview.
This is quite a technical profession and the candidates possessing the potential to flourish in their navigational skills and associated activities must generate an exceptional resume application. Individuals should have the basic and practical knowledge regarding driving various kinds of boats skillfully and safely, looking after the security of passengers, maintaining the condition of different kinds of boats, inspecting major boating operations, etc. In other words, they are in complete charge of holding various kinds of boats including the passenger safety procedures.
Candidates who possess tremendous potential of building a bright career in this particular field should create an impressive job application. In here, you are provided with a better and perfect resume sample for the position of boat driver.
Nicholas C. Ring
1522 Bel Meadow Drive,
Los Angeles, CA - 90017
Phone: (909) 404-3737
In search of a better opportunity as a boat driver in a well-established tourism organization, where I can skillfully enhance my driving skills and abilities. Wish to be a part of your creative and resourceful organization and prove an asset for it.
Ten years of complete experience as a boat driver, skilled and well-experienced in looking after the safety of boat passengers, maintaining the condition of tourist boats, etc. Capable of dealing with county waterways and associated dock sections.
- Certified Program in Coast Guard Operations from Sinte Gleska University, South Dakota
- CPR & First-Aid Certification
- F.C.C. Commercial Radio Operator's License
- Driver's License, Class-A, EMT, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from South Dakota State University, South Dakota in 2004 - Grade A
- High School from Sioux Christian High School, South Dakota in 2001 - Grade A in Commerce
- Familiar with various kinds of boat safety policies and procedures
- Capable of handling various kinds of local, domestic, and international passengers
- Skilled in driving with great written and verbal communicational abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to handle recreational activities
- Capable of understanding various specified instructions and guiding them to the passengers
- Capable of maintaining professional relationships with other staff employees
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Complete knowledge regarding the sea or water norms and conditions
- Skilled in transporting passengers and associated baggages safely to their destinations
- Expert in handling the 2-way communicational radios for promptly reacting to the emergency situations
- Capable of dealing with various maintenance procedures and fixing several complex and improper technical and mechanical problems
- Skilled in instructing the passengers regarding safety protocols and proper use of life jackets in difficult conditions
Current Employer: Malibu Grand Tourism Incorporation (2009 - till date)
Designation: Boat Driver
- Maintained systematic records regarding the arrival and departure of passengers, communication procedures used, fuel and oil charges, distance covered, etc.
- Narrated the tourists about the county and transported the passengers to their respective destinations
- Provided ample information to the visitors and tourists regarding the county's flora and fauna
- Inspected the maintenance of boats, refueled the boat prior to departure, and looked after the 30 days servicing and additional repairs
- Collected fee receipts or tickets from passengers, guided them about the safety protocols, and communicated with the maritime officials
Previous Employer: Redflags Marine Docks Corporation (2004-2009)
Designation: Boat Driver
- Supervised the internal and external repairs of boats, handled the defected vessel gears and automated components, and replaced the worn instruments and gears
- Assisted other boat drivers in loading and unloading the materials from the boat, cross-checking the number of materials, and collecting checks and receipts from the customers
- Inspected the condition of the boat prior to the dispatch, refueled it with better quality oil, and maintained the cleanliness of decks
- Planned the water routes for safe delivery of goods and materials and determined the overall geographical conditions for the safety of other personnel
- Maintained complete and appropriate charts and logs regarding the dispatch of the goods and materials, mileage covered by the boat, fuel purchase, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for systematically determining the weather conditions using the loran celestial bodies procedures
- Felicitated for safe handling and transportation of passengers and looking after their security requirements
- Complimented for maintaining the overall condition of the boat, advising visitors about the marine time situations, inspecting the life safety instruments, etc., at Malibu Grand Tourism Incorporation
- Awarded for handling important and priority cargo shipments, communicating with domestic clients, building commercial relationship for improved business, etc., at Redflags Marine Docks Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New Jersey and Washington.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Nicholas C. Ring
In here, you are provided with a resume sample for the boat driver position. Follow this format in order to draft your own resume application which is able to help you in establishing your future professional career.