Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Beer Delivery Driver Resume
Beer Delivery Driver Resume
Beer delivery driver resume must be clear, effective, and relevant enough to grab the very attention of your employer. In addition, you need to mainly focus on your goals and objectives, educational history, total work experience, and exceptional accomplishments. These are the basic and prime factors that can grab the very attention of your hiring managers and would compel them to go through your entire application. In this way, your application can be selected for the interview and you can gain an upper hand on the applied job position.
This being a commercial job position, individuals should have the potential to work around the clock with complete efficiency. Mainly, the professionals are responsible for safely driving the vehicles, transporting the beer consignment to their respective destinations, communicating with the directed authorities, etc. In other words, they are in sole charge of handling the customers' requests promptly and efficiently.
Individuals who are interested in this progressive profession should create an impressive resume application to accomplish their objectives. In here, you are offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of beer delivery driver.
Dale M. Everette
3993 Pinchelone Street,
Portsmouth, VA - 23704
Phone: (757) 393-7984
Seeking a better position as a Beer Delivery Driver in a well-reputed organization, where I can enhance my customer service skills. Wishing to get acquainted with several varieties of jobs associated with the field and proved as an asset to the organization.
Skilled and expert to handle various kinds of general and priority shipments; six years of complete experience in this particular field. Capable of making quick follow-ups on several special requests with complete efficiency.
- Certified Program in Beverage Handling Techniques from Eastern Washington University, Washington
- Driver's License, Class-B, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Pacific Lutheran University, Washington in 2008 - Grade A
- High School from Cornish Community High School, Washington in 2005 - Grade A in Arts
- Impressive communicational and interpersonal abilities
- Six years of core experience in this particular field
- Better and enhanced customer service skills
- Capable of working with several other employees efficiently
- Efficient, dependable, and qualified to handle different kinds of assigned tasks appropriately
- Prompt in dealing with various important orders on a regular basis
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Impressive communicational abilities, strong customer service skills, etc.
- Skilled and efficient in dealing with different kinds of domestic and international clients for their requested shipments
- Competent in handling the technical and mechanical problems of delivery vehicles
- Efficient knowledge regarding beer sales with complete understanding regarding its associated sales management
- Expert in handling various special orders regarding their on-time deliveries
Current Employer: Corona Extra Corporation (2011 - till date)
Designation: Beer Delivery Driver
- Safely transported the beer consignments to the respective destinations and handled the company delivery vehicle efficiently
- Efficiently handled the pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the vehicle before leaving the company premises
- Maintained the product quality in every account and efficiently rotated the stock in order to maintain freshness
- Maintained complete and appropriate records regarding the dispatches made, invoices generated, and payments received through accounts
- Monitored the stock present in the inventory and communicated with the customers in a professional manner
Previous Employer: San Miguel Pan Pilsen Incorporation (2008-2011)
Designation: Beer Delivery Driver
- Received and transported the requested materials and items to their respective domestic and international clients
- Maintained complete records regarding the invoices, credits made, production shipped, and special instructions regarding shipments
- Looked after the loading and unloading of beer shipments, assisted the customers in the delivery procedures, and implemented ways to enhance the warehouses
- Regularly and responsibly handled the customer service complaints and resolved them with complete customer satisfaction
- Efficiently collected the rejected beer consignments and empty containers back to the company inventory or manufacturing plant
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for maintaining accurate records and following a safe route for the shipment of beer containers
- Honored for patiently listening to the complaints of the customers and fixing them with a complimentary gift
- Rewarded for handling the international beer shipments and looking after their safe transportation at Corona Extra Corporation
- Winning team captain of a regional level football team, Washington
- Awarded for efficiently fixing the minor problems of shipments and communicating with the clients regarding future orders at San Miguel Pan Pilsen Incorporation
James Miller - Senior Manager
New York Delivery Services
Daisy Hall - Administrative Manager
Efes Beer Incorporation
Mark Simpson - Branch Manager
Miller Lite Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New Orleans and New York
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Dale M. Everette
You are provided here with a free resume sample for the position of beer delivery driver. This application can certainly guide you in preparing an impressive resume. Lay emphasis on your outstanding skills that can help you in grabbing the available job opportunity.