Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Armored Truck Driver Resume
Armored Truck Driver Resume
Armored truck driver resume must be precise, clear, and appropriate enough to catch the first glimpse of your reader or employer. It should have the potential to compel your reader to go through your entire resume application and consider you for the applied job position. For that, you have to be determined enough to create an impressive application which easily portrays your qualified skills and abilities, educational background, overall work history, and some of your accomplishments. These are some of the most basic factors that can assist you in achieving your dream goals.
However, this is a kind of responsible and challenging job position and therefore, the candidates should possess the maximum potential to uphold the duties of this profession. They are mainly responsible for handling the security of the deliveries, communicating with different personnel, maintaining the security measures, etc.
Candidates willing to be a part of this profession should form a new rescue list that can guide them in shaping their professional careers. For your guidance, you have been offered with a complete resume sample.
Glen J. Andrews
3357 Freed Drive
Turlock, KS 67138
Phone: (620) 497 6780
Wish to work with a well-established group of people as an Armored Truck Driver. Willing to gain more experience in the field and enhance my driving skills and abilities and therefore, prove as an asset to the agency.
Ten years of experience as an armored truck driver; capable of dealing with various armored heavy vehicles and maintaining their safety controls. Honored for efficiently handling the armored vehicles with a clean driving history.
- Diploma Program in Motor Safety Regulations from Dominic State University, Texas
- Driver's License, Class-B, D.O.T, License No. XXXXX
- Certified Degree in Advanced Artillery Technology from Rhode Island Community College, Rhode Island
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Simpson Community College, Alabama in 2004 - Grade B
- High School from Buttonwood Community High School, Arizona in 2001 - Grade A in Science
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Complete and vast experience in handling and driving various kinds of heavy armored trucks
- Ten years of complete experience in the field of driving and communication
- Skilled and expert in handling different kinds of weapons and artillery
- Excellent and clean truck driving history
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the overall road navigation systems
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Qualified in handling the technical and mechanical complexities of armored heavy trucks
- Competent in dealing with the basic repairing of advanced vehicles and associated parts
- Familiar in dealing and maintaining various kinds of advanced weapons and artillery for security purposes
- Familiar and quite fluent in three foreign languages namely German, Spanish, and Russian
- Proficient in understanding the traffic rules and regulations and following the federal norms for holding weapons
Current Employer: Cordon Service Logistics Pvt. Ltd. (2009 - Till Date)
Designation: Armored Truck Driver
- Efficiently drove the trucks with complete armed security and delivered valuable materials to their specified destinations
- Maintained the complete security of loaded work materials and transported them with specified operating instructions
- Monitored the loading and unloading of materials in the warehouse, looked after the necessary security measures of armored vehicles, etc.
- Responsibly collected necessary assets from the organization and efficiently transported them to the specified warehouse destinations
- Systematically maintained complete logs and records of the utilized weaponry and materials shipped to their destinations, fuel used for transporting, etc.
Previous Employer: Marriott Group of Corporation (2004 - 2009)
Designation: Assistant Armored Driver
- Assisted the senior armored drivers in handling the transportation of heavier and delicate packages to their specified destinations
- Skillfully monitored and handled the armed surroundings and responsibly handled the rules and regulations of the government entities
- Communicated with various clients regarding their packages, picked up necessary materials, and safely transported the armored vehicles to their respective customers, etc.
- Responsibly handled the financial issues of the transportation of materials, etc.
- Skillfully handled the transportation of urgent materials to the warehouses
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for abiding by the federal rules and regulations for driving, etc.
- Awarded for skillfully handling the complex transportation of goods and materials in an armored truck
- Rewarded for efficiently handling the transportation of goods with complete armed security and associated measures at Cordon Service Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded for monitoring the necessary packages of various domestic and internal clients at Marriott Group of Corporation
Samuel Young - Senior Administrative Manager
Florence Group of Corporation
Fredrick Henderson - Executive Manager
Global Communications Ltd.
Laurel Stuart - Technical Manager
Hydra services Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Washington DC and Las Vegas.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Glen J. Andrews
Here, you are offered with a free resume sample for the position of armored truck driver. With its assistance, you can draft an application that will assist you in achieving your professional goals and objectives.