Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Armed Driver Resume
Armed Driver Resume
Armed driver resume must be professional and unique enough to create a strong impression on your hiring recruiter. Your application should clearly speak about your exceptional skills and abilities, previous work experience, and educational background. These are the prime factors that grab the very attention of your employer and compel them to select you for the applied job position. Systematically construct your resume with appropriate and relevant details in order to get a good hold over the job position.
Basically, this being a responsible profession, the candidates should have the potential and apt skills to cope up with its primary and secondary operations. In addition, they will be in complete charge of the major and minor responsibilities of this position that include handling armed transportation, looking after cash management security procedures, supervising transportation mediums and the associated components, professionally guiding the security guards, etc. In this way, they will be responsible for looking after the overall driving services and associated tasks.
Individuals who wish to build a career in this field should construct an impressive resume application that can assist them in doing so. For your convenience, you are provided here with a perfect resume sample for the position of armed driver.
James P. Vasquez
3303 Lamberts Branch Road,
Ft Lauderdale, FL - 33311
Phone : (786) 521-6676
Aspire to acquire a potential position as an Armed Driver in a well-reputed organization, where my exceptional skills would be utilized to the complete extent. Wish to enhance my career and prove as an asset to the organization.
Seven years of experience as an armed driver; capable of handling the driving services for financial institutions, major retailers, etc. Competent and skilled in dealing with domestic and international customers efficiently.
- Diploma Program in Armed Services from New York State University, New York
- Driver's License, Class-A, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Arizona State University, Arizona in 2007 - Grade B
- High School from Grand Community High School, Arizona in 2004 - Grade A in Commerce
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding regarding various vehicle operational problems
- Outstanding written and verbal communicational skills
- Capable of handling and maintaining various arms and weapons, etc.
- Skilled and well-trained driver with a clean driving record and complete references
- Competent for understanding the federal rules and regulations with complete background check
- Expert in handling the security of valuables, costly shipments, etc.
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Qualified for handling varied kinds of arms and associated artillery weapons
- Expert in handling various technical software such as Adobe Photoshop, MS Excel, MS Word, DMAS, etc.
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the mechanical specifications of transports and associated wireless communications, etc.
- Competent in supervising the delivery of assigned shipments to their specified destinations
- Proficient in monitoring the security conditions of dispatches, handling the security of important personnel, etc.
Current Employer: Testatrix Security Corporation Ltd. (2011 - till date)
Designation: Armed Driver
- Responsibly drove heavy duty and armed vehicles for a minimum of 5 hours per day and maintained complete reports for the services provided
- Efficiently loaded, cleaned, and maintained 0.38 mm caliber revolvers and 9 mm Beretta pistols for security purpose
- Supervised the loading and unloading of cash materials to the major federal and private banks and associated retailers
- Monitored the security systems and procedures of the transportation of vulnerable goods and materials
- Professionally trained new employees regarding safe driving and associated security systems such as electronic alarms, etc.
Previous Employer: Davis Bail Bonds (2007-2011)
Designation: Assistant Armed Driver
- Assisted and provided security to the senior recovery agents and bondsmen in investigating and looking for information regarding fugitives
- Responsibly handled and guarded the general and special scheduled appointment of officers, generals, and superintendents
- Systematically transported fugitives to the federal court house or justice center with complete security measures
- Supervised the processed shipments and systematically designed and implemented their security measures
- Coordinated with the senior personnel in handling several court summons and recovered fugitives before the court
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for handling the security measures of major and important officers, generals, etc.
- Complimented for delivering important and vulnerable packages and materials to their appropriate destinations
- Rewarded for maintaining complete logs and records regarding important shipments with weapons and necessary artillery at Testatrix Security Corporation Ltd.
- Winning team member of a regional level rugby team, New York
- Awarded for handling the security of expensive cargo and maintaining the sealed currency boxes, important manifests, etc.
- Rewarded for assisting the senior officers in investigations, handling the fugitives, etc., at Davis Bail Bonds
Amanda Gilmore - Senior Custom Manager
Columbia Bail Bonds
John Tyler - General Manager
Dunbar Communications Organization
Stuart Telford - Executive Manager
National Columbian Bank
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Minneapolis and Dallas.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
James P. Vasquez
For your complete guidance and assistance, you are provided with a perfect free resume sample for the position of armed driver. This application can certainly guide you in constructing your resume, which can easily grab the attention of your employer. Lay complete stress on your qualifications and experience which should help you in shaping your professional career.