Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Ambulette Driver Resume
Ambulette Driver Resume
Ambulette driver resume should clearly emphasize on the candidate's previous work experience, educational background, additional achievements, etc. In addition, it has to be clear and specific enough to state the candidate's goals and objectives towards this particular position. Skillfully describing the core credentials can certainly assist the candidates in getting a good hold over the applied position. In other words, present your resume in a systematic way, so that the employers are compelled to hire you for the applied position.
Basically, for this is kind of a technical profession, the candidates should have a good knack of the medical terminologies and associated duties. They have to be strong enough to handle the critical situations skillfully and tactfully and work around the clock for irregular days. In addition, they are mainly responsible for looking after ailing civilians, moving patients from the accident sites to nearby hospitals safely, helping in providing them first-aid treatment, driving the vehicles safely without any jerks, handling the overall maintenance work, etc.
Individuals who wish to serve the general public and build a professional career in this field should generate an impressive resume application. For proper guidance and understanding, you are offered with a perfect sample of resume for the post of ambulette driver.
Ernestine S. Mena
3670 Poling Farm Road,
Omaha, NE - 68137
Phone: (402) 316-1303
Qualified and looking for a secure position as an ambulette driver in a renowned organization, where I can skillfully serve for the benefit of the civilians or general public. Desiring to enhance my medical assessment techniques and develop my driving skills.
Experienced and responsible enough to handle any kind of critical situation; six years of complete experience in this particular field as an ambulette driver. Capable of handling various emergency calls and transporting the patients safely to nearby hospitals.
- Certified Program in Advanced Life Support System from Lenoir-Rhyne University, North Carolina
- Red Cross First-Aid Training Certificate
- Driver's License, Class-A, EMT, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Queens University of Charlotte, North Carolina in 2008 - Grade A
- High School from Salem Christian High School, North Carolina in 2005 - Grade A in Science
- Exceptional and safe driving skills and abilities
- Skilled in handling complex and critical situations
- Capable of making quick and right decisions at the very situations with better solutions
- Flexible and comfortable to work on weekends and for irregular hours
- Ability to communicate with patients and comfort them in critical situations skillfully
- Extremely caring, kind, and sympathetic towards patients
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Qualified enough to handle various first-aid and important emergency medical kits
- Competent in reading and handling local road maps in order to reach the destination quickly
- Capable of driving and handling ambulances in a crowded zone and heavy traffic situation
- Skilled in fixing minor technical and mechanical problems of various ambulances
- Ability to handle the major accident situations with the assistance of law enforcement officials
Current Employer: Mayo General Hospital (2011 - till date)
Designation: Ambulette Driver
- Looked after the major ambulance instruments and associated maintenance work and monitored the necessary supplies for emergency situations
- Handled the overall internal and external functions and necessary responsibilities that include training workshops, emergency meetings, recognition programs, etc.
- Responsibly attended to every emergency and general call received from the accident sites or patients directly and drove the patients back to the hospital
- Provided necessary first-aid treatments to the patients and handled other associated duties for complete well-being of the patients
- Inspected the vehicles for maintaining the efficiency and patient security, assisted the technicians in fixing the vehicles, etc.
Previous Employer: Seattle Grace & Mercy West Hospital (2008-2011)
Designation: Ambulette Driver
- Assisted other staff members and paramedics team to move the patients safely to the respective health care center
- Helped the paramedics team members in setting up a safe, basic life support system in order to save the lives of several patients
- Performed several duties such as loading the patients safely into the ambulance, handling paralytic attacks or severe heart arrests, helping the patients to sit on the wheel-chair or stretcher, etc.
- Maintained systematic records and logs regarding the number of patients visited, certain legal interventions, emergency situations, etc.
- Communicated with the hospital staff regarding the patient's health updates, vehicle arrival, major accident calls, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for skillfully handling patient stretchers and administering patients with first-aid services such as splinting, bandaging, etc.
- Complimented for rescuing the patients from deep debris, helping the shacked up patients, looking after their critical conditions, administering oxygen, etc.
- Three time winner of “Best Ambulette Driver” award for maintaining peace in critical situations, handling the transportation of complex cases, inspecting their wounds, and aiding them at Mayo General Hospital
- Rewarded for handling the necessary medical supplies, providing the patients with necessary care, communicating with the office staff, etc., at Seattle Grace & Mercy West Hospital
Aron Stuart - Paramedics Manager
Hopkins General Hospital
Daniel Kimberly - Technical Supervisor
Texas Health and Medical Center
Mark Sloane - Senior Resident
Maryland Health and Medical Center
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Seattle and San Francisco.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Ernestine S. Mena
Candidates who have the potential to build a bright career in this field should make sincere attempts in drafting an impressive resume. For your complete assistance, you are offered with a free resume sample for ambulette driver position. This application can certainly guide you in achieving your dream goals and objectives.