Home » Consultant Resume
» Sample Senior Consultant Resume
Senior Consultant Resume
Applicants applying for the post of a senior consultant must first draft a proper senior consultant resume that describes their potential to work for the position. One of the major challenges that an applicant face during a job application process is to construct and draft a properly designed resume to the recruiter. Many of us are weak when it comes to constructing a resume as it is a document one rarely writes and also because the format and technique of writing a resume is dynamic and changes from time to time. Writing an impressive resume that is innovative and stands well on professional grounds is a tricky business, but by acquiring some knowledge and expertise you will be able to construct a resume of such kind. Below mentioned are some important points that will guide you in wring a resume that is appropriate on professional terms and looks impressive as well.
Guidelines for writing a Senior Consultant Resume
- Research: Before attempting to write the resume you must conduct some research online and gather more information on the format and writing technique of the resume.
- Format: Choose a proper format while doing online research. There are several websites providing resume samples and you can browse over these websites for getting a proper idea of the format.
- Know the purpose of your resume: The basic purpose behind writing a resume is to land with a face to face interview. Don't write a resume thinking it to be the only means for your job approval because writing a resume with such intentions can hamper the quality of your resume. In such a case candidates generally end up writing a lengthy resume that lacks promptness and clarity and makes them sound desperate for the job.
- Highlight your qualities and strengths: Put more emphasis on your assets and explain the technical, general, and professional expertise you possess in the field.
- Throw light on your professional back ground: Write about your past professional pursuits explaining what type of duties and responsibilities you performed in each organization you were associated with.
- Write about your achievements: You achievements are the valid proof of your good work and conduct and therefore you must mention all your achievements, awards, and accolades you have received over the years.
- Mention your academic experience: Give a brief explanation of your academic pursuits. Mention about the degrees and certification you have received from schools and colleges specifying the year.
- Proof read. After you are finished writing your resume, proof read it several times before you send it to the recruiter. It enables better resume presentation that is flawless, without any errors.
Below is a sample of a senior consultant human resourcing resume that will assist you on how to construct a proper resume using an appropriate format and technique. The resume contains fictional details and you can change them as per your need and requirement.
Sample Senior Consultant Resume
Daryl A. Cherry
3143 Duke Lane
Sayreville, NJ 08872
Career Objective: Willing to work for the post of a Human Resource Senior Consultant in a reputed institution, where I can use my knowledge and experience in the field of Human Resourcing and provide the best workforce to my clients.
Career Profile: With an experience of 4 years in the field of human resourcing I have been working as a Senior Human Resource Consultant for a period of 3 years. I possess rich communication and presentation skills along with expertise in appointing and directing employees to the right posts.
Summary of Skills:
- Possess a total work experience of 7 years in the field.
- Expertise in communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in managing recruitment and interviews.
- Extremely proficient in managing clients.
- Ability to conduct meeting, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Rich in planning and implementing new administrative policies.
- Extremely proficient in leadership and team management skills.
Firm: Universal Software
Designation: Senior Consultant
Duration: June 2010 to present
- Primarily assigned to manage recruitment and hire new employees to the vacant posts.
- Supervising recruiters and other human resource executives.
- Engaged in administrative planning and policy changes and implementation.
Firm: BUZ Info-link Software
Designation: Senior Consultant
Duration: July 2008 to June 2010
- Responsible for assigning new candidates in the firm.
- Played an important role in recruitment and interview procedures.
- Active participation in administrative changes and reforms.
- Completed Masters in Business Management with specialization in Human Resourcing from Washington University in 2008.
- Completed graduation in Economics from Washington University in 2006.
Enclosure: Appreciation letter, & resume.
Reference: Will be furnished on request.
The above sample and tips will surely help applicants in writing a proper senior consultant resume that will create a positive impact on the recruiter during the job application.