Home » Consultant Resume
» Sample SAP HR Consultant Resume
SAP HR Consultant Resume
A SAP HR Consultant Resume must reflect the applicant's ability to provide assistance, support, and recommendations regarding recruitment of employees and human resourcing in the SAP Computer Programming sector. As the post is restricted only to a specific domain, applicants must possess good knowledge of SAP programming with the expertise of directing the right human resource to work under SAP programming to promote its smooth operation and progressive development. If you possess good experience and expertise as a consultant in the SAP HR arena and willing to apply for this job, you must write and draft a resume that outlines your ability to work for the post and be a productive asset for the firm. However, writing a resume often becomes a daunting task for many of you because of your lack of knowledge in drafting one, and as a result you end up writing flawed resume that more often goes to the trash bin after the recruiter gets a glance of it. In order to improve the quality of your resume, you need to follow certain specialized guidelines and rules involved in resume writing. Below mentioned are some specific areas that can help to improve the quality of your resume and facilitate in the generation and submission of a perfect resume.
Tips for writing SAP HR Consultant Resume
- Formatting: A resume becomes appealing when you use an innovative format to construct it. Choose a format that makes it easy for the recruiter to grasp your facts and suites your profile well. Several format styles are available and you can select one for drafting your own.
- Appearance: There are certain things you can do for making your resume look better and make the reader interested in reading your resume. Highlight important points where you want to focus the attention of the reader. You can sub divide your resume into several heads and mention your various aspects like skills, achievements, education and professional history properly in each head. Use appropriate fonts if you are mailing your resume to the recruiter.
- Language and tone: Take special care of the tone while writing your resume. Maintain a formal tone as it reflects your professional attitude. Also make sure that you use simple text that is easy for the reader to go through and is easily interpretable.
- Length: The length of your resume is to be kept short by making the content short and compact. But make sure you add all the important information that is relevant to the post, which will prove your eligibility for the post. Use bulleted points as it saves space and increases the readability of the content.
- Proof read: Proof reading after completing your resume is a must. It makes the resume error free, facilitating in presenting a flaw less resume.
A sample of a SAP HR Consultant Resume is provided below that will provide you assistance and help in writing your own resume.
Sample SAP HR Consultant Resume
Jerry V. Wang
2385 Harry Place
Charlotte, NC 28202
Career Objective: Looking forward to pursue a career in a reputed firm as a SAP HR consultant where I can use my skills and expertise in Sap Programming as well as human resourcing for the progressive growth and development of the firm.
Career Profile: With a career of 4 years in the SAP HR consultant profile, I possess excellent analytical skills along with the right expertise to be a successful HR consultant in the field. I also possess excellent communication and client management skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Possess a professional experience of 4 years in the field
- Sound knowledge of SAP programming and allied aspects
- Expertise in hiring and appointing new employees who are specialists in SAP Programming.
- Possess excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of the needs and requirements of the profile.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly proficient in areas like administration, time management, organization management, payroll and recruitment processes, etc.
Firm: Cosmic Software Consultant
Designation: SAP HR Consultant
Duration: June 2010 to Present
- Primarily assigned to look after recruitment and assisted clients.
- Contacting applicants and recruiting them for the right posts in the client's firms.
- Judging the applicants and their expertise by interview and test processes.
- Consulting with the applicants and suggesting them various options.
- Consulting with the clients and understanding their requirement.
Firm: Mind Blowing Computer Consultant
Designation: SAP HR Consultant Resume
Duration: June 2008 to June 2010
- Assigned to appoint applicants with expertise in SAP Programming to fill the vacant positions in client firms.
- Looking after interview procedures and conducting interviews.
- Maintaining healthy relationships with clients and understanding their requirements.
- Completed Masters in Business Management with specialty in Human Resources from Washington University, 2007.
- Completed Bachelors in Computer Science from New York University, 2005.
Enclosure: Resume, Appreciation Letter.
Reference: Will be provided on request.
The above sample of SAP HR Consultant Resume and the tips above will surely assist you in drafting a resume that will be efficacious enough to give you a strong stand during your job application.