Home » Consultant Resume
» Sample SAP CRM Functional Consultant Resume
SAP CRM Functional Consultant Resume
A SAP CRM functional consultant resume is written by a person whose job is to study the business process models of the clients and depending on them create a computer programs that can automate the process management and help the company in controlling it optimally. These programs are custom made depending on each company's need and budget. The role of such a professional is thus very important in helping the businesses to grow by the way of computer technology. It is important for such people to have a complete understanding of the business structure and processes. Along with this knowledge, having practical knowledge of program development is absolutely necessary.
The resume for such a post will mention the applicant's experience in the field of working on SAP applications along with a mention of kinds of applications worked on by him till date. Giving a brief summary of all the clients and nature of work done for them form an important part of the resume as it describes your competency and abilities to the reader. Also, including a skill summary adds more weightage to the resume by stating clearly your capabilities regarding the work at hand.
Following is a sample resume fort your reference.
SAP CRM Functional Consultant Resume Sample
11, North Side, 67 St.
Carlisle, MA 01741
To take up a competitive job in SAP application development and utilize my skills and experience in building useful application for different business organizations.
- 5+ years of experience in the field as SAP CRM functional consultant and have worked for some big names like COD International and Kross-Grier Corp
- Have done MBA in business administration and have gained a good amount of exposure to various functions like project management, execution and managing SAP CRM Database Management System
- Have handled automation systems and instrumentation processes linked to SAP applications.
- Got appreciation letter and one company award fro my outstanding services to the client and the company respectively
- Thorough knowledge of SAP Business Suite, SAP ERP, SAP Human Resource Systems, and SAP AG
- Skillful in analyzing the client's needs and then providing him with the exact solution
- Good with computers and internet and other application development platforms like JAVA, Android, etc
- Excellent team player and the ability to adapt to all kinds of work environments
- Skillful in winning over the client's confidence
- Excellent communication skills to clearly interact with colleagues and clients and making them understand what I have to offer and how it is beneficial for them
- Able to lead a team to achieve desired targets within the given time limit
COD International, New York
Sr. SAP CRM Consultant (2008 till Present)
- Had meetings with clients and discussed in detail, and noted down, what they wanted
- Explained to the clients what kind of CRM model they should use and how our company could design such programs for them
- Marking out the time span for the program development depending upon the features to be included
- Kept the clients up to date about the progress status of the projects
- Conducted review meetings of the projects and made suggestions to the team, if necessary
Kross-Grier Corp, New York
SAP Functional Consultant (2007-2008)
- Conducted research on the clients' processes for which the CRM program was to be designed and made reports about integrating them as software features in the program
- Tested the program at beta stage and made suitable changes to its script in case any short-comings were found.
- Maintained progress cards on each project and sent them to the manager
- Maintained documentation processes to keep track of all the developments in the process
- MBA in Business Management, XYZ University, 2007
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering (Software Development and Testing), XYZ University, 2005
In bullet points format, list some of the important professional achievement s of your career.
This is how a SAP CRM functional consultant resume is written. Follow this format strictly to write an industry standard resume. Keep in mind the kind of language and flow used here as it is important to the overall structure of the resume. So, all the best.