Home » Consultant Resume
» Sample SAP Basis Consultant Resume
SAP Basis Consultant Resume
A SAP basis consultant is a professional who has in-depth understanding and knowledge of SAP with the expertise to install, configure, administer, and upgrade it. A SAP basis consultant also performs the role of a supervisor and recommends necessary plans and procedures in areas that require improvement. Applicants applying for the post must possess sound technical skills with the ability to work under pressure. They must also possess good communication skills with strong organizational, work, and time management skills.
Applicants applying for the position of SAP basis consultant must try to write a SAP basis consultant resume that focuses on their expertise, portraying their sound knowledge and proficiency in the field of SAP programming. You resume plays an important role in the job application and hence it must be written in a manner and style that is good enough for providing you with a strong hold in your job application endeavor. There are certain technicalities and rules you need to follow while writing your resume. Below mentioned are some important tips and guidelines that will help you in -creating your resume.
Tips for writing an appropriate SAP Basis Consultant Resume
- Research: Researching online on how to write a SAP basis consultant resume will help you to acquire some useful information to draft a good resume. Several websites provides you with free samples, which can help you get a better idea of the format and writing technique of the resume.
- Select a proper format: Your resume must be organized and systematically presented to the recruiter. For doing so you must furnish a resume using a proper format. There are several formats available, and you can select one for writing your resume.
- Highlighting your skills and achievements: You must highlight your skills and achievements as the recruiter will try to know all the qualities that make you suitable for the job.
- Keep it brief and compact: Use bulleted points wherever necessary and make sure you provide only relevant details in your resume. Your resume must not be lengthy as a long resume may kill the interest of the reader and there are possible chances of your resume being neglected by the recruiter, resulting in disapproval.
- Official tone: While writing a resume, make sure you use a formal tone. Formal tone makes your resume look appropriate for the purpose, giving it a profession appeal.
- Describe your work experience: Giving a proper description of the work experience will make the recruiter aware of your area of expertise on professional grounds. So write the names of the firms you were previously engaged in, along with the responsibilities performed in each firm.
- Proof reading: Resume must be presented error free and should be flawless in nature. Therefore it is important that you proof read your resume and make necessary corrections if required.
Below is a sample SAP basis consultant resume that will guide you in drafting a proper resume for the post.
Sample SAP Basis Consultant Resume
Edward D. Hester
1973 Counts Lane
Plainfield, CT 06374
Career Objective: I look forward to work as as a SAP Basis Consultant in a firm in order to use my knowledge in SAP programming, for assisting and helping clients in the field.
Career Profile: With a professional experience of 3 years in the field, I had the opportunity to work with two leading firms and provided with quality help and assistance as a consultant in SAP programming. Possess extensive knowledge in the field of SAP programming with good analytical and excellent communication skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Professional experience as a SAP Basis Consultant for 3 years.
- Strong skills and knowledge related to Authorization Concepts.
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in BASIS and other associated tools.
- Good experience as a SAP Profile Generator.
- Knowledge of security measures, record maintenance, etc.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to manage clients and customers.
Firm: Matrix Softwares
Designation: SAP Basis Consultant
Duration: June 2010 to Present
- Provided assistance and guidance to employees in SAP Basis.
- Assisted employees and solved their problems associated with SAP Programming.
- Provided training to new entrants and junior employees.
- Looking after security procedures and current updates.
Firm: Dragon Software Consultancy
Designation: SAP Basis Consultant
Duration: March 2009 to May 2010
- Primarily assigned to handle clients and understanding their requirements.
- Handled client based projects and assignments.
- Recommendations and suggestions to clients.
- Completed Masters in Computer Application from Yale University in 2009.
- Completed Bachelors in Computer Applications from California University in 2007.
I hereby pronounce that the information listed above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Enclosure: Resume, Appreciation letter.
Reference: Will be provided on request.
Applicants applying for the post of a SAP basis consultant can follow the above sample of a SAP basis consultant resume that will provide them with enough assistance, when drafting their own resume for the position.