Home » Consultant Resume
» Sample Roofing Consultant Resume
Roofing Consultant Resume
Applicants who possess enough experience in the field of roofing, and are able to provide consultancy services to clients and customers in the field of roofing and roof construction, must first construct a proper roofing consultant resume before applying for the post. A roofing consultant is either hired directly by a construction agency or a consultancy of construction and management. A roofing consultant is a person who provides recommendations and solution in matters related to roofing of private, public, and official buildings.
While you write your roofing consultant resume, you must put emphasis on the skills and knowledge you possess in the field, and try to focus on the professional experience you have received in the field. Your resume must be appealing and persuasive, given the condition that it stands on the present resume writing standards, and possess a proper professional appeal. You must follow the tips provided below, if you have problems in constructing your resume.
Tips for writing a proper resume
- Use proper format: Format is important for constructing a resume. Format of various types are available in the Internet, and you can select one for writing your resume. You must select a format that suits your profile, and puts forward yourself appropriately in front of the recruiter.
- Write in an official tone: A formal tone is recommended while writing a resume. A resume written formally looks professional, and stands along well with the purpose for which it is written.
- Maintain proper length: The length of your resume must be adequate. It should not be too long, or else readers will loose interest in reading it. So make your resume short, but not at the cost of ignoring important details.
- Provide relevant information: Provide information that is relevant to the post. Providing irrelevant information deteriorates the quality of the resume, and the resume gets out of track.
- Make it easily understandable: Your resume must be easy to read and interpretable. It means you must use simple text that is understandable by all.
- Divide it into segments: Subdivide your resume into groups describing your skills, professional history, academic history, etc., in each group.
- Proofread: Proofreading is important before you draft your resume to the recruiter. Proof reading enables flawless submission of the resume, as chances of possible typo errors are reduced when you proofread your resume document.
Below is a sample roofing consultant resume that will help you in understanding the format and writing technique involved in writing a resume. The sample provided below contains fictional details, and applicants must update accordingly as per their need and requirement.
Sample Roofing Consultant Resume
Megan J. Eury
3732 Lighthouse Drive
Branson, MO 65616
Telephone: 3993 999292
Objective: Looking forward to pursue a career as a roofing consultant in a reputed construction agency, where I can help clients with their roofing issues and provide helpful solutions.
Career Profile: Possess a professional experience of 4 years as a roofing consultant in two renowned construction agency, where I have assisted clients with their roofing problems. Possess excellent designing and construction skills with better communication, and ability to manage clients efficiently.
Skills and Expertise:
- Great knowledge in planning and designing construction work
- Expertise in maintaining safety procedures during roof construction
- Ability to work in heights for supervision and other purposes
- Good knowledge about federal and local law in terms of construction
- Expertise in making 3D models and diagrams
- Good knowledge of computers and several official softwares
- Possess good knowledge in the handling and maintenance of tools used in construction
Firm: Helix Consultancy
Designation: Roofing Consultant
Duration: July 2010 to May 2012
- Designed roof structures for clients
- Designed roofs from residential to official buildings
- Advised workers about the safety measures while performing work
- Supervised the work performed by engineers and recommended new strategies for fast and efficient work
Firm: Phantom Constructions
Designation: Roofing Consultant
Duration: May 2008 to June 2010
- Management of clients and working as per their requirement
- Suggesting new plans and programs to clients in the arena of roof construction
- Discussing with the clients about the safety issues
- Making necessary adjustment in the working of engineers and workers for easy and fast construction
- Completed Masters in Construction Management from University of New Jersey in 2006.
- Completed Graduation in Construction Engineering from University of New Jersey 2004.
I hereby declare that the above information is true as per my knowledge.
Enclosure: Resume, Appreciation form.
Reference: Will be provided on request.
By following the above sample format and tips, you will have the potential to create a captivating roofing consultant resume that will surely help you in your job application process.