Home » Consultant Resume
» Sample Recruiter Consultant Resume
Recruiter Consultant Resume
A recruiter consultant is an employee generally employed in a consultancy company, where they work with client companies, and provides them new employees for the vacant posts. His main assignment is to consult with human resource, and redirect them to the client companies for interviews. Nowadays with the increase in job consultancies and human resourcing, there is an increasing demand in recruitment consultant employees. Applicants who possess a good knowledge of human resourcing with excellent communication skills and expertise in client handling and management, can apply for the post.
Applicants must furnish a proper recruiter consultant resume that describes their potentiality and capabilities for becoming a successful consultant in the recruitment sector, supplying better employees for the client companies. There are certain things you need to keep in mind while writing your resume, so as to make the resume persuasive and appealing. Below mentioned are some important tips that will help you in writing a resume that will prove to be an effective weapon while you apply for the post.
Tips for writing a Recruiter Consultant Resume
- You must choose an appropriate format for framing your resume. Formating enables better resume presentation, as it makes the resume more organized and systematic.
- Make sure you use official tone while writing your resume. Avoid using casual or informal words and phrases, as it affects the quality of your resume and makes it appear unprofessional.
- You must write a proper objective statement while writing your resume, as without an objective statement, your resume will appear aimless. You need to target the audience, and writing an appealing objective statement will help the recruiter in grasping what you are looking for.
- Provide a profile summary dictating in not more than two lines, what professional background you come from, and what your skills and assets are.
- Describe your skills and assets in a proper segment describing the skills, knowledge talents, and expertise you possess in the field of recruitment consultancy.
- Professional experience counts, and therefore you must provide a detailed description of your professional pursuits in the past. Give the names of the firms you were associated with, along with the responsibilities performed in each firm.
- You must provide your academic details like percentage of marks you achieved in school and college exams, and degrees and certification achieved by you.
Below is a sample recruiter consultant resume, that will help you in understanding the format, and writing technique involved in writing a resume.
Sample Recruiter Consultant Resume
Megan J. Eury
3732 Lighthouse Drive
Branson, MO 65616
Telephone: 3993 999292
Objective: Looking forward to pursue a career as a recruiter consultant in an organization where I can use my knowledge and understanding of human resource for recruiting productive and successful employees for the firm.
Career Profile: With an experience of 4 years in the field as a recruiter consultant, I had the opportunity to work with two most renowned organizations. I possess excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to manage clients properly.
Skills and Expertise:
- Highly experienced recruiter consultant with a total experience of 4 years in the field
- Possess excellent ability to determine the quality of human resource, and refer them to the appropriate fields
- Possess excellent employee recruitment skills with the ability to conduct interviews
- Extremely developed in both written and verbal communication
- Highly equipped in managing clients and understand their requirement
- Possess good knowledge in the operation of several computer software
Firm: Mink Softwares
Designation: Recruiter Consultant
Duration: July 2010 to Present
- Primary assignment was to manage recruitments
- Provided instructions to other recruiters in the proper recruitment of employees in the right fields
- Designing new strategies for better and productive recruitment of employees
- Monitoring recruitment procedures and keeping records
Firm: BMS Industries
Designation: Recruiter Consultant
Duration: May 2008 to July 2010
- Looking after recruitments occurring in the firm
- Suggesting areas of improvement aiding in the development and progress of recruitment procedures
- Supervising recruitment procedures
- Making necessary recommendations related to recruitment
- Completed Masters in Human Resource Management from Winston University in 2007.
- Completed Bachelors in Commerce from San Francisco University in 2005.
Enclosure: Resume, Appreciation letter.
Reference: Will be provided on request.
By following the above sample format and tips you will have the potential to create a captivating recruiter consultant resume, that will surely help you in your job application process.